GOP-led Michigan Senate investigation finds no evidence of election fraud

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Erin Doherty
Wed, June 23, 2021, 9:01 AM CDT

Ol' Trump my boy it's looking like you again have lost a ship in the turbulent sea of fraud allegations...

An investigation by Michigan's Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and recommended that Michigan's attorney general investigate individuals who made false claims "for their own ends."

Do you really think this will matter to people? Trump himself could say it and it wont change anything.
They are too far deep.
It should since the real set up for a rigged election begins with who gets picked and who gets the campaign dough and endorsements.

Erin Doherty

Ol' Trump my boy it's looking like you again have lost a ship in the turbulent sea of fraud allegations...

An investigation by Michigan's Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and recommended that Michigan's attorney general investigate individuals who made false claims "for their own ends."

And how could they come to that conclusion without doing a forensic audit?

They also contradict themselves with this statement:
“The report acknowledges that "there are glaring issues that must be addressed in current Michigan election law, election security, and certain procedures," but says the issues should not bring into question the integrity of the 2020 election.”

So if there are “glaring issues” that must be address with new laws, then how can they say there was no evidence of election fraud?

Erin Doherty

so now you trust republicans,,,

Erin Doherty

“The report acknowledges that "there are glaring issues that must be addressed in current Michigan election law, election security, and certain procedures," but says the issues should not bring into question the integrity of the 2020 election.”

So if there are “glaring issues” that must be address with new laws, then how can they say there was no evidence of election fraud?
I am sure the forensic audit is okay as long as it's not another conspiracy nut job doing it.

Erin Doherty

Weird, your title says "no fraud" but the linked article uses a qualifier, no evidence of "WIDESPREAD" fraud.

So, how much fraud did they find?

Erin Doherty

Weird, your title says "no fraud" but the linked article uses a qualifier, no evidence of "WIDESPREAD" fraud.

Both the title and the intro paragraph state "no fraud"..

Erin Doherty

Both the title and the intro paragraph state "no fraud"..
youre the poster boy for useful idiot,,,

The audits in Michigan have been the most comprehensive audits in Michigan history.

yet the orange mastiff finds the audits to be below his integrity score..

Michigan Republicans find no voter fraud and say Trump claims ‘ludicrous’​

No surprise for the sore loser who is trying to out-do Hillary in bitterness.

Erin Doherty

You're right...have they checked for bamboo fibres?
What about Venezuelan involvement...have they scanned for corn juice splashed on the ballots?
I bet they haven't!!!

The audits in Michigan have been the most comprehensive audits in Michigan history.

yet the orange mastiff finds the audits to be below his integrity score..

Michigan Republicans find no voter fraud and say Trump claims ‘ludicrous’​

No surprise for the sore loser who is trying to out-do Hillary in bitterness.
well michigan politics have never been very honest on either side of the aisle,,,, so thats not saying much,,,

When can the US chuck this "doubting Thomas" and get back to the hum drum of normalcy and leave him alone with his tantrums..

Yeah,yeah,yeah......the most secure election in history but yet the Commies want to take federal control of elections......Why?

When can the US chuck this "doubting Thomas" and get back to the hum drum of normalcy and leave him alone with his tantrums..
That's just it we don't want far Left "normalcy". We want a more Conservative government! got it yet, dumbass?
Well you won't get it with Trump he damn sure isn't a conservative.

Erin Doherty

so now you trust republicans,,,
So now you don't trust republicans...

Forum List

Back