GOP policy is killing you, statistics don’t lie

Disingenuous nonsense. The arbitrary use of 'per 100,000' not adjusted for population disparity always shows more negative impact in lower population areas. Each instance weighs higher than high population areas. Just more liberal lies.
You really don’t understand math. That was a spectacular admission of it.

I warn you because I care.

Turns out the GOP policy is killing Americans at an alarming rate. This study references Covid being a recent factor, but how Covid only shined a light on a trend that has been happening. A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democrat areas largely stem from policy choices.

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

The new study, conducted by researchers in Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts and Pakistan, covers the years 2001 through 2019 and examines age-adjusted mortality rates—the number of deaths per 100,000 people each year—from the top 10 leading causes of death, as recorded in 2019. These include heart disease, cancer, lung disease, unintentional injuries and suicide. The researchers then analyzed county-level results in each of the five presidential elections that took place during their study period, identifying counties as Republican or Democratic for the subsequent four years. They found the gap in mortality rates between Republican and Democratic counties increased for nine out of 10 causes of death. (The gap for cerebrovascular disease, which includes stroke and aneurysms, remained but narrowed.) Political environment, the authors suggest in the paper, is a “core determinant of health.”

View attachment 671741
Where is the hard data? Maybe living in your moms basement and becoming a tranny extend your life.....who knew?

Don’t discount statistical results cuz you don’t like them. Come towards the light.
No, I need data, why are they like that? What are they saying? Maybe republicans do manly more dangerous jobs......I don't really know.

The study explains that. For instance it breaks out ethnicity to account for variables.
That has nothing to do with the population disparity between states and the disingenuous use of 'per 100,000'. That unit of measure only has one purpose, to marginalize volume in high population centers while artificially weighing per instance higher in low population states. It junk data.

To be honest, the first thought that popped into my mind is, Josh Hawley is a b*tch," Fanone told Politico outside the hearing, "and he ran like a b*tch, and the fist pump combined with the immediate aftermath just shows the true character, or lack thereof."

1658499977273.jpeg

To be honest, the first thought that popped into my mind is, Josh Hawley is a b*tch," Fanone told Politico outside the hearing, "and he ran like a b*tch, and the fist pump combined with the immediate aftermath just shows the true character, or lack thereof."

View attachment 673200
Just like your bullshit posts show your true character.

View attachment 673200

Oh look, Nazi Skew is dumping Raw Sewage on the board again.

Always the Nazi hate with this pile of shit...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi continues to face questions over a stock purchase her businessman husband Paul Pelosi made in semiconductor company NVIDIA ahead of a congressional vote on related chips subsidy legislation.

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, a onetime Democratic presidential candidate, told Fox News the allegations being bandied about are similar to what she saw while she was in the chamber.

"What we're seeing here is the same thing that I saw when I was in Congress — is this blatant corruption being exposed in broad daylight — the system is rigged," she said on "Jesse Watters Primetime."

"We have people in positions of power to pass legislation, to enact new policies. They can see, 'OK, here are the industries or companies that will benefit from this. I'm going to go and make these investments, buy this stock or that stock, or have my husband or wife do it and then make money in the process,'" Gabbard explained.

View attachment 673200
What was he supoosed to do, fight them? :cuckoo:

"He ran like a coward"

Hard to argue against that whn you watch him scuttle along trying to save his skin.

I think that Bolt would win unless there was a seditious mob chasing them.

Forum List

Back