GOP policy is killing you, statistics don’t lie

That's just not true. Republicans vote for Republicans because, for the most part, they believe in Republican policies. You are deluding yourself by cherry picking and then applying that to the whole. And, polls often ask questions based on how the poller wants the outcome to be and then you take that as rock solid fact.
Then explain repeal and replace. Republicans saved it because they prefer the policy.

Major fail.

Try again.

Or explain how that is a county by county issue.
Truth hurts:

3E72F619-54DE-42AD-9705-8E48DF68C6B2.jpeg
1B4CB36A-412B-4FD2-834C-3DC38621DCF5.jpeg

Truth hurts:

View attachment 672050View attachment 672051
I don't think you could find a more leftwing source if you tried, Simp. :laughing0301:

Mission Statement​

The Commonwealth Fund — among the first private foundations started by a woman philanthropist, Anna M. Harkness — was established in 1918 with the broad charge to enhance the common good.
Today, the mission of The Commonwealth Fund is to promote a high-performing health care system that achieves better access, improved quality, and greater efficiency, particularly for society’s most vulnerable, including low-income people, the uninsured, and people of color.
The Fund carries out this mandate by supporting independent research on health care issues and making grants to improve health care practice and policy. An international program in health policy is designed to stimulate innovative policies and practices in the United States and other industrialized countries.

Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion​

The Commonwealth Fund has made a commitment to become an antiracist organization. That commitment extends not only to our research agenda, our grantmaking, and our communications, but also to all aspects of our internal operations — from staffing and hiring practices to the management of our endowment. Click to learn more.

Commonwealth Fund Commission on a National Public Health System​

The Commonwealth Fund Commission on a National Public Health System seeks to articulate a vision for how U.S. federal authority, resources, and leadership can join to create a national public health infrastructure, one that improves health and equity every day and enhances the nation’s preparedness for future crises. Click to learn more.

I don't think you could find a more leftwing source if you tried, Simp. :laughing0301:

Mission Statement​

The Commonwealth Fund — among the first private foundations started by a woman philanthropist, Anna M. Harkness — was established in 1918 with the broad charge to enhance the common good.
Today, the mission of The Commonwealth Fund is to promote a high-performing health care system that achieves better access, improved quality, and greater efficiency, particularly for society’s most vulnerable, including low-income people, the uninsured, and people of color.
The Fund carries out this mandate by supporting independent research on health care issues and making grants to improve health care practice and policy. An international program in health policy is designed to stimulate innovative policies and practices in the United States and other industrialized countries.

Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion​

The Commonwealth Fund has made a commitment to become an antiracist organization. That commitment extends not only to our research agenda, our grantmaking, and our communications, but also to all aspects of our internal operations — from staffing and hiring practices to the management of our endowment. Click to learn more.

Commonwealth Fund Commission on a National Public Health System​

The Commonwealth Fund Commission on a National Public Health System seeks to articulate a vision for how U.S. federal authority, resources, and leadership can join to create a national public health infrastructure, one that improves health and equity every day and enhances the nation’s preparedness for future crises. Click to learn more.
Use US News and World Reports then. Or just look at infant mortality. All the same. Red states are death traps.

I warn you because I care.

Turns out the GOP policy is killing Americans at an alarming rate. This study references Covid being a recent factor, but how Covid only shined a light on a trend that has been happening. A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democrat areas largely stem from policy choices.

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

The new study, conducted by researchers in Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts and Pakistan, covers the years 2001 through 2019 and examines age-adjusted mortality rates—the number of deaths per 100,000 people each year—from the top 10 leading causes of death, as recorded in 2019. These include heart disease, cancer, lung disease, unintentional injuries and suicide. The researchers then analyzed county-level results in each of the five presidential elections that took place during their study period, identifying counties as Republican or Democratic for the subsequent four years. They found the gap in mortality rates between Republican and Democratic counties increased for nine out of 10 causes of death. (The gap for cerebrovascular disease, which includes stroke and aneurysms, remained but narrowed.) Political environment, the authors suggest in the paper, is a “core determinant of health.”

View attachment 671741
Chicago, LA, Detroit, Baltimore, and Ferguson! So, shut up

I warn you because I care.

Turns out the GOP policy is killing Americans at an alarming rate. This study references Covid being a recent factor, but how Covid only shined a light on a trend that has been happening. A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democrat areas largely stem from policy choices.

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

The new study, conducted by researchers in Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts and Pakistan, covers the years 2001 through 2019 and examines age-adjusted mortality rates—the number of deaths per 100,000 people each year—from the top 10 leading causes of death, as recorded in 2019. These include heart disease, cancer, lung disease, unintentional injuries and suicide. The researchers then analyzed county-level results in each of the five presidential elections that took place during their study period, identifying counties as Republican or Democratic for the subsequent four years. They found the gap in mortality rates between Republican and Democratic counties increased for nine out of 10 causes of death. (The gap for cerebrovascular disease, which includes stroke and aneurysms, remained but narrowed.) Political environment, the authors suggest in the paper, is a “core determinant of health.”

View attachment 671741
I thought Obamacare was supposed to fix healthcare.

Guess it didn't.

Are you still on states, or counties? What is your story at this point in time?
I try to help you guys by pointing out that GOP leadership is literally killing you at an incredible rate and all you want to do is avoid it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. How many lives is partisanship worth?

1000CBC5-996B-4408-9F3F-2E3325DEDE1C.png

I try to help you guys by pointing out that GOP leadership is literally killing you at an incredible rate and all you want to do is avoid it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. How many lives is partisanship worth?

View attachment 672195
Oh, so you are back to counties and not states.

Once again, link us up to the county Republican policies that cause higher "unintended accidents" causing death, Moron.

Disingenuous nonsense. The arbitrary use of 'per 100,000' not adjusted for population disparity always shows more negative impact in lower population areas. Each instance weighs higher than high population areas. Just more liberal lies.

Forum List

Back