GOP policy is killing you, statistics don’t lie

Nice try. Not! Get ready for the American Wave in November my friend!
The American wave? Don't you mean the wave of people who misguidedly blame Joe for inflation and thus will express their anger at the polls. Cuz, you know, the wave of Americans favor Dem positions on every major policy across the board from abortion to climate to gun control to immigration to healthcare.

Come on guys. Instead of going full denial how about opening yourselves up to the fact that communities can solve big problems like: clean drinking water, clean air, labeled foods, health education, healthcare. The way communities do this is through effective government just like all the best places in the world do.
GubmintSolipotence.jpg

Come on guys. Instead of going full denial how about opening yourselves up to the fact that communities can solve big problems like: clean drinking water, clean air, labeled foods, health education, healthcare. The way communities do this is through effective government just like all the best places in the world do.
Sounds oppressive and authoritarian.

I warn you because I care.

Turns out the GOP policy is killing Americans at an alarming rate. This study references Covid being a recent factor, but how Covid only shined a light on a trend that has been happening. A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democrat areas largely stem from policy choices.

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

The new study, conducted by researchers in Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts and Pakistan, covers the years 2001 through 2019 and examines age-adjusted mortality rates—the number of deaths per 100,000 people each year—from the top 10 leading causes of death, as recorded in 2019. These include heart disease, cancer, lung disease, unintentional injuries and suicide. The researchers then analyzed county-level results in each of the five presidential elections that took place during their study period, identifying counties as Republican or Democratic for the subsequent four years. They found the gap in mortality rates between Republican and Democratic counties increased for nine out of 10 causes of death. (The gap for cerebrovascular disease, which includes stroke and aneurysms, remained but narrowed.) Political environment, the authors suggest in the paper, is a “core determinant of health.”

View attachment 671741
Is this your way of deflecting how bad the country is doing right now, with over 80% of Americans thinking the country is going in the wrong direction?

Turns out the GOP policy is killing Americans at an alarming rate. This study references Covid being a recent factor, but how Covid only shined a light on a trend that has been happening. A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democrat areas largely stem from policy choices.

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

The new study, conducted by researchers in Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts and Pakistan, covers the years 2001 through 2019 and examines age-adjusted mortality rates—the number of deaths per 100,000 people each year—from the top 10 leading causes of death, as recorded in 2019. These include heart disease, cancer, lung disease, unintentional injuries and suicide. The researchers then analyzed county-level results in each of the five presidential elections that took place during their study period, identifying counties as Republican or Democratic for the subsequent four years. They found the gap in mortality rates between Republican and Democratic counties increased for nine out of 10 causes of death. (The gap for cerebrovascular disease, which includes stroke and aneurysms, remained but narrowed.) Political environment, the authors suggest in the paper, is a “core determinant of health.”

View attachment 671741

Bless your heart, you're doing your part for the little hate cult you belong to.

LOL

All I know is that far more have died from Covid under Biden, and are dying now, than under Trump.

Not even close

The difference is, Trump got blamed, Biden did not and is not being blamed.

All I know is that far more have died from Covid under Biden, and are dying now, than under Trump.

Not even close

The difference is, Trump got blamed, Biden did not and is not being blamed.
If that’s all you know I wouldn’t brag. Do deaths per day. Whoops. Biden’s been president under Covid twice as long as Trump with a smidge more deaths. Whoops.

Is this your way of deflecting how bad the country is doing right now, with over 80% of Americans thinking the country is going in the wrong direction?
Some people are stupid. What can I say? They react to stimuli like an ameba without comprehension of what is going on. Country is doing well. Our economy is highly elastic and able to adapt to economics conditions. Inflation is traditional due to supply issues. Supply issues take months to catch up. Maybe another 12.

Some people are stupid. What can I say? They react to stimuli like an ameba without comprehension of what is going on. Country is doing well. Our economy is highly elastic and able to adapt to economics conditions. Inflation is traditional due to supply issues. Supply issues take months to catch up. Maybe another 12.
LOL. So, you're calling over 80% of the country stupid? Great campaign theme. Let's see how it works. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, the 80% are right and the 20% are wrong?

LOL. So, you're calling over 80% of the country stupid? Great campaign theme. Let's see how it works. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, the 80% are right and the 20% are wrong?
80% is “don’t like the direction”. No shit. No one likes Covid or the supply issues or resulting inflation. If you look at party preference you get a lean democrat right now. 80% aren’t stupid. 80% are bummed about where we are. 40% are stupid for being republicans. 75% of democrats approve of Biden. 25% are mad he isn’t more liberal. So, nowhere are the polls telling you what you believe.

80% is “don’t like the direction”. No shit. No one likes Covid or the supply issues or resulting inflation. If you look at party preference you get a lean democrat right now. 80% aren’t stupid. 80% are bummed about where we are. 40% are stupid for being republicans. 75% of democrats approve of Biden. 25% are mad he isn’t more liberal. So, nowhere are the polls telling you what you believe.
Still, calling Americans stupid doesn't get a lot of votes.

View attachment 671741
Explain the Republican policy that increases deaths from "unintentional injuries", Simp.

Still, calling Americans stupid doesn't get a lot of votes.
I’m not running. Stupid was harsh. Ignorant is better. Most republicans will cite some fantasy for supporting the party. When you talk to them though they really prefer democratic policies.

I’m not running. Stupid was harsh. Ignorant is better. Most republicans will cite some fantasy for supporting the party. When you talk to them though they really prefer democratic policies.
That's just not true. Republicans vote for Republicans because, for the most part, they believe in Republican policies. You are deluding yourself by cherry picking and then applying that to the whole. And, polls often ask questions based on how the poller wants the outcome to be and then you take that as rock solid fact.

Do you ever make an argument or just spit out talking points like a leftist pez dispenser?
jones does not do discussions......he doesnt handle questions well at all.....its easier just to throw the same shit at each thread and go find another and do the same thing....

Forum List

Back