GOP policy is killing you, statistics don’t lie

I have not ran a race in a few years, but I might just have to do this one. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1658506597755.png

Boy, the January 6 Committee sure made 'ol Josh look like the moron he is, running from his own people.

Interesting to me is the way he's running, not leaning forward into the run like most men would do, but rather more upright as most women would run. Makes you wonder of the old boy has a little of the gay in him?

For some reason, Josh seems terrified of his followers

To be honest, the first thought that popped into my mind is, Josh Hawley is a b*tch," Fanone told Politico outside the hearing, "and he ran like a b*tch, and the fist pump combined with the immediate aftermath just shows the true character, or lack thereof."

View attachment 673200

Where's the video to back up this cop's story that he was "brutally attacked"? Did you just take his word for it?

Yes, you did. LOL!

"He ran like a coward"

Hard to argue against that whn you watch him scuttle along trying to save his skin.

I think that Bolt would win unless there was a seditious mob chasing them.

You Nazis claim the Reichstag Fire was the most insurrectionist insurrection in the HISTORY of insurrection and that billions were slaughtered by the foul enemies of the Reich.

So why WOULDN'T Hawley run from the raging, heavily armed insurrectionists who were killing anyone on site without hesitation or remorse, as Herr Liz Cheney tells us every day? What with millions who were burning the Capitol to the ground and had killed all the police and most of the glorious, brave heroes of the democrat house, why would he not run?

Seig Heil.

This thread is in “political satire” which is appropriate I suppose for anything coming out of the 1/6 comittee clown show.

The only bitch in the thread is that over wrought pussy fanone. What a whiney little twerp.

Every
Single
One
He
Starts

"He ran like a coward"

Hard to argue against that whn you watch him scuttle along trying to save his skin.

I think that Bolt would win unless there was a seditious mob chasing them.

This is the true GOP....run like little girls (no offense to little girls, most being braver than this)

Forum List

Back