GOP preparing to slam the lower and middle class.....again...

Anyone see the Obama's tax returns?

they made something like $400.000 and wrote off $160.000 of it on their taxes.

How can that be when we the people has FURNISHED everything for them and their babysitter in-law for the last Six years.

what a laugh. now the Republicans are going to slam slam slam slam those in the (poor and middle class)

I guess that will be after everyone pays their FINE for OScamCare on their taxes
Everything is not paid by the taxpayers for the president..

Bush had an odd presidency

You are correct. According to our resident right wingers, the Bush Presidency only lasted 7 years.

Of course, part of the right wingers ignore the first year and the rest of them ignore the last year.
Wonder how they reconcile the difference? I know. blame Obama or Clinton. One or the other stole either the first year or the last year. No wonder they are so mad.

Well...Clinton is responsible for the first year, when 9-11 happened
Obama is responsible for not fixing the economic collapse of the last year

The GOP budget is about curbing government spending...about a balanced budget...about living within our means.

Don't you love how the Republicans trot out this ole "we gonna cut some spending and live in out budget" bullshit every single time they have lost the WH for a few years.

Then when they luck out and get back in the WH, what do they do then? Why they spend like drunken sailors.

And people like you turn a blind eye to their spending and pretend they will do better next time. Like you are doing now.

Isn't it to bad that you don't have one instance to point to where a Repub in the WH actually cut spending and deficits. That would make it a little easier to believe what you say about Repub and what they want top do.
This has nothing to do with a republican in the white house. It is a budget for now...and moving forward for 10 years.

Our debt was never s dire as it is no....NEVER....and maybe...just maybe....some politicians actually give a fuck about our future.

GOP unveils budget plans in face of Obama opposition - CenturyLink

Just how many times does the GOP have to illustrate that they cater to the wealthy, before the low information, FOX digesting, voters in the lower and middle class figure our that the Repubs could give a flip about them.

It seems that if someone slapped me in the face every day, I might try to stay away from them......seriously?

Who exactly were hilary, bill and obama catering to while they have been in office.....? It wasn't the poor....especially minorities......

They lost their savings ONLY because they invested their savings hoping their savings would make money for them.

I like this one. You mean those middle class people followed the advice of financial planners and other rich gurus about where to invest money if you wanted to have a retirement plan?

Yea, after many middle class lost their jobs, they sold their investments at the worst time. Not because they wanted to, because they had to have some money to try and save their houses.

And you want to blame them for the situation that rich scumbag Wall street players put them in. How nice of you.
you can spin it any way you want to.

But the bottom line is this.....if they did not try to make it BIG in the market, and instead invested in low risk, moderate return investments , they would not have lost their savings.....you know.....like me.

And if they did not try to game the game and refi with ARM's with rates at record lows and not take cash out as well, and instead, took fixed rate loans....like me....they would not have lost their houses....you know....like me. I never even entertained the idea of an ARM. I was not willing to take the RISK.

Yes. I blame them. Just as I blamed myself when I lost money during the dot com boom then bust.

I know. You want to blame the advisors. I get it.

But when people were making money during the 2001-2006 pan....were they giving their advisors the credit?

Nope. THEY WERE INVESTMENT GENIUSES ON THEIR OWN!

You are correct. According to our resident right wingers, the Bush Presidency only lasted 7 years.

Of course, part of the right wingers ignore the first year and the rest of them ignore the last year.
Wonder how they reconcile the difference? I know. blame Obama or Clinton. One or the other stole either the first year or the last year. No wonder they are so mad.
I think you missed the point...and apparently the boat as well.....

I did well from 2001-2006...very well with my investments.....and then I switched over to low risk investments. I wasn't greedy. I made my money and I was fine with it.

SO I gained much and lost virtually nothing.....during the Bush years.

A quick question to add to this fine example of politics of division and strife,one that most likely will not be aswered correctly,but what the heck.
Which tax bracket enjoyed the largest cut percentage in the 2003 tax cuts?

One percent of a million = $10,000
Five percent of a thousand= $50

Notice which group the Republicans want to repeal? (Hint: 47%)
So you seem at least to be able to understand percentages, but struggle when it comes to the truth. Go ahead say it you won't burst into flames,the middle and lower brackets made out better than the OH MY GOD RICH.

OK ....lets talk the truth about tax cuts

Truth #1: Tax cuts do not pay for themselves
Truth #2: Tax cuts add to the deficit
Ttuth #3: Republicans wrap their tax cuts for the rich into a package that has tax cuts for the poor and middle class in order to sell the package. In truth, the actual money the poor sees is negligible, while the rich enjoy the lowest tax rates in 70 years
Let's agree that any time you post "the truth" it is certainly a lie.

1) Some tax cuts pay for themselves. Lower taxes on cap gains produced more revenue than the higher rates did. Obama's Social Security tax cut produced nothing but air
2) See 1 above
3) Since the top 50% of earners pay ALL income taxes, naturally any cut in taxes will benefit them. It would seem obvious to anyone with a shred of intelligence. But look who I'm talking to.
Why arent you complaining about the freeloading 47% of wage earners who pay NO income tax?

Shall we talk about how the middle class prospered under Bush for the bulk of his tenure as President? Of course not. It does not meet your narrative

Well sure lets talk about those gains the middle class made. But seeing as how you are making the claim, how about you list the gains made by the middle class during the Bush Presidency. OK? Don't forget to go from the beginning to the end of his Presidency.

In terms of terrorism, Conservatives talk about how he "kept us safe for the last seven years"
In terms of the economy, Bush "had a great economy for the first seven years"
Is that concept somehow beyond you?

A quick question to add to this fine example of politics of division and strife,one that most likely will not be aswered correctly,but what the heck.

So you seem at least to be able to understand percentages, but struggle when it comes to the truth. Go ahead say it you won't burst into flames,the middle and lower brackets made out better than the OH MY GOD RICH.

Ttuth #3: Republicans wrap their tax cuts for the rich into a package that has tax cuts for the poor and middle class in order to sell the package. In truth, the actual money the poor sees is negligible, while the rich enjoy the lowest tax rates in 70 years

1) Some tax cuts pay for themselves. Lower taxes on cap gains produced more revenue than the higher rates did. Obama's Social Security tax cut produced nothing but air
2) See 1 above
3) Since the top 50% of earners pay ALL income taxes, naturally any cut in taxes will benefit them. It would seem obvious to anyone with a shred of intelligence. But look who I'm talking to.
Why arent you complaining about the freeloading 47% of wage earners who pay NO income tax?

Do tax cuts partly pay for themselves - CBS News

When your myth is challenged.....repeat the myth

What Rabbi does best

Last edited:
Barry Hussein has been president for more than six years. How are the poor and middle class doing? Under Barry the IRS has become a little gestapo spying on and attacking political enemies. Bill and Hill have been skimming money from their fake charity for years and idiot progs spend their time trying to spin the political agenda of every bill that goes through congress. No surprises here.

Barry Hussein has been president for more than six years. How are the poor and middle class doing? Under Barry the IRS has become a little gestapo spying on and attacking political enemies. Bill and Hill have been skimming money from their fake charity for years and idiot progs spend their time trying to spin the political agenda of every bill that goes through congress. No surprises here.

I love it when Republicans create a problem and then gloat when Democrats can't get out of it

The demise of the middle class has been happening since Reagan convinced us to embrace supply side economics thirty years ago. Republicans have done everything in their power to not only protect those policies....but expand them

Then they gloat about the Democrats not being able to help the middle class

They lost their jobs because many people lose their jobs when recessions hit....something that is cyclical and occurs at least once if not twice a decade.

You aren't very bright this morning.

Yea people used to be "laid off" when a recession hit. Then they got "called back" when the recession ended. Remember those days?

Under Bush, the companies sent the jobs overseas. End of job. No call back to work . Unless you go to China or someplace else where the job got sent to.

Do you see and understand the difference in the two scenarios? You seem to think the first situation applied under Bush. It didn't.
Your insults are not necessary. However, it shows some frustration on your part.

Look at the graph at this link. Seems the civilian population ration increased during the Bush years....sure, it started off with a decrease as we were dealing with the loss of millions of those fake "dot com" jobs.......but during the Bush years, seems jobs going overseas had no negative affect.

Employment-to-population ratio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I love it when Republicans create a problem and then gloat when Democrats can't get out of it

The demise of the middle class has been happening since Reagan convinced us to embrace supply side economics thirty years ago. Republicans have done everything in their power to not only protect those policies....but expand them

Barry Kardashian the genius had 6 years... he's done nothing but fuck things up even worse. You progressive fucks own this mess lock, stock and barrel.

2) See 1 above

Do tax cuts partly pay for themselves - CBS News

When your myth is challenged.....repeat the myth

What Rabbi does best
You posdt a link that proves my point and then declare victory.
Are you on drugs?

So why didnt Bill Clinton, with 8 years in office and a Democrat majority in Congress for much of that time fix what Reagan "broke"?
You are losing touch with reality, Nutjobber.

They still think Clinton balanced the budget and left Bush with a surplus.... they're insane.

Barry Kardashian the genius had 6 years... he's done nothing but fuck things up even worse. You progressive fucks own this mess lock, stock and barrel.

Who?

Forum List

Back