🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Super Majority in 2020. Thanks....Obama

The Dems have something less than a year to pick a presidential nominee, and as it sits now, they have the same old tired retreads - Hellary, Smokin Joe, and Commie Bern. I wouldn’t be surprised if they run one of those three no-hopers (essentially conceding 4 more years to Trump) and start grassroot efforts to pick off more house seats and winning back the senate. Keep in mind, Nixon wasn’t thrown out until after he won a second term. If they have the house and Senate in 2020, I have no doubt the Dems will do nothing but attack Trump.

Who was the front runner for the Repubs at this point in 2014? Did any of those front runners win the nomination?

Actually Trump declared in June 2015 and was immediately the front runner.......so like I said, the Dems have less than a year to find a canidate.

The Dems have something less than a year to pick a presidential nominee, and as it sits now, they have the same old tired retreads - Hellary, Smokin Joe, and Commie Bern. I wouldn’t be surprised if they run one of those three no-hopers (essentially conceding 4 more years to Trump) and start grassroot efforts to pick off more house seats and winning back the senate. Keep in mind, Nixon wasn’t thrown out until after he won a second term. If they have the house and Senate in 2020, I have no doubt the Dems will do nothing but attack Trump.

Who was the front runner for the Repubs at this point in 2014? Did any of those front runners win the nomination?

Actually Trump declared in June 2015 and was immediately the front runner.......so like I said, the Dems have less than a year to find a canidate.

Trump was not immediately the front runner, quit trying to alter history.

There is always a chance for The Anti-Christ to declare he is running for President. The DemNazis would turn out in hordes to vote for him.

Ya'all just voted the Anti-Christ to the Presidency in 2016. Haven't you been following anything?

But still hurting eh?bwahhahahahha

Trump was not immediately the front runner, quit trying to alter history.

Ok, sorry. It took him a few weeks to become the front runner. He was the clear front runner (clear to anybody paying attention) by September. As I said, the Dems have less than a year.

The Dems are going to time impeachment just right to insure that they get a super-majority AND the Presidency in 2020!

The GOP is sunk!
Impeachment and Russia Russia, polls very poorly. Your anger, and your party's hatred will doom them to a bloodbath in 2020.

But, you are just a Russia Bot, so why am I bothering trying to give you a dose of reality?

What polls high is fixing immigration, having better health care and continuing to support a growing economy and keeping taxes low.

Your Party strikes out on all of that, putting all of your eggs in one flimsy basket.

So be my guest, you cannot even get close to "Impeach 45"

You may as well chant, "4 More Years"!

If the Dems strike out so badly, why did they just kick GOP butt in the last election? All the gerry-mandering in the world didn't save the GOP!

Impeachment isn't about the polls or about popularity. It's about getting ridding the Office of the Presidency of a traitor.

Once the public knows the truth about Trump, "Impeach 45" will become extremely popular.

When you under perform the average midterm losses by a sitting President in his first term, and that president additionally gains seats in The Senate, there is NO Butt Kicking by The Democrat Party. They are lucky to come out with a narrow majority and that is only possible because of 41 GOP House members retiring and The Dems getting to run against new comers.

There was no Blue Wave and there was no Referendum on President Trump. That bodes very poorly for The Democrats in 2020.

Forum List

Back