GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

Its too bad I have The T on ignore, otherwise I could see what he is yapping about. :)

anyways, what will the GOP do when the American people blame them for the govt. shutdown and debt default?

they will blame Obama for brainwashing them. :)

Calling him a Jhihadist just lost you credibility.

I have seen nothing to say he is an Islamic fundamentalist.

he's just mad I have him on Ignore.

Conservatives get VERY pissed when you ignore their irrational vomit.
Cool...YOU have ME on IGNORE...Shows that *I* got under your skin...(NOT THAT YOU WILL EVER SEE THIS)...:lol:

COWARD.

YELLOW BELLY...

Last edited:
Has it? WHOM called for defunding (against Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution), the MILITARY?

TRY AGAIN, and maybe I won't NEG YOUR ASS into the stone age.

PAY ATTENTION.

Right your taking things a little to seriously the Defense budget is bloated and could be trimmed. Do what you will i could care less.
Nope. Government's FIRST TASK is defense of it's citizens and defending their LIBERTY.

READ the Founder's thoughts, the CONSTITUTION, Declaration Of Independence for Christ sake?

YOU TOO are a dangerous FUCK that I now have to deal with.

Ooooooo i am so scared please call the FBI,CSI,NSA,Secrete service and report me......

While they laugh in your face. :lol::lol:

Lol Anytime you bring up Defense the Extreme righties lose there minds. But they want to cut through with everything else interesting.

like I said, its a massive tax-payer funded job program for the otherwise unemployable and most likely would-be Welfare-whores.

Right your taking things a little to seriously the Defense budget is bloated and could be trimmed. Do what you will i could care less.
Nope. Government's FIRST TASK is defense of it's citizens and defending their LIBERTY.

READ the Founder's thoughts, the CONSTITUTION, Declaration Of Independence for Christ sake?

Ooooooo i am so scared please call the FBI,CSI,NSA,Secrete service and report me......

That's Ok...No need. (As I do work for most of them...)...YOU are self inviting to them.

Keep yapping son.

If we kill the Department of Defense, we could have a balanced budget.

Or, we could could cut Defense, SS, and Medicare/Medicaid by 33% each.
I see...Leave the Country open to attack. The longer WE go on here? The leaves fall off your tree.

Guess what jackwad? The Congress cannot it would fly in the face of Article 1, Section 8. CONGRESS is obligated to fund it.

READ the damned document.

But then a Jhihadist as YOU doesn't care.

I HAVE YOUR ASS PEGGED.

Sorry, but how did you come by the odd - but amusing - notion that YOU are any sort of arbiter of credibility around here? Seems to me that you would have to have some of your own before you could dictate who else has it.

That's Ok...No need. (As I do work for most of them...)...YOU are self inviting to them.

Keep yapping son.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are proving to be unstable.......

I see...Leave the Country open to attack. The longer WE go on here? The leaves fall off your tree.

Guess what jackwad? The Congress cannot it would fly in the face of Article 1, Section 8. CONGRESS is obligated to fund it.

I HAVE YOUR ASS PEGGED.

Sorry, but how did you come by the odd - but amusing - notion that YOU are any sort of arbiter of credibility around here? Seems to me that you would have to have some of your own before you could dictate who else has it.

Glad you are back still waiting for you to answer the questions poised but i am gathering you will just side step it with more insults and per the norm. :lol::lol:

I HAVE YOUR ASS PEGGED.

Self aggrandizement, zero principle. All there is to it. Newbie treads on thin ice.

Self aggrandizement, zero principle. All there is to it. Newbie treads on thin ice.

Yes. Let me take an ice pick to his rep count. INCOMING!

Does it look like i give a shit? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

These idiots will NEVER learn. They need to go back to the DU...or what ever leftist RAG Message Board they got bored with...and Return there for more love they WON'T receive from US.

Good riddance to them. Don't let the door hit 'em in the caboose.

Forum List

Back