GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

Self aggrandizement, zero principle. All there is to it. Newbie treads on thin ice.

Yes. Let me take an ice pick to his rep count. INCOMING!
:lol:

These idiots will NEVER learn. They need to go back to the DU...or what ever leftist RAG Message Board they got bored with...and Return there for more love they WON'T receive from US.

Good riddance to them. Don't let the door hit 'em in the caboose.

Now i am a leftist yet i am against Gay marriage wanting illegals sent home and i could go on but i am a leftist lmfao. This is why the GOP is trying to get away from you crazies. :lol::lol: You make the party look horrible.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are proving to be unstable.......
Unstable? Really? How so?

'Splain yer idiotic statement.

No explanation needed when you are going around calling people Jhahadiest with nothing but there beliefs that defense Budget could be thinned.
READ the thread. LOOK at HIS responses. LOOK at what he supports? HE made the suggestion we STOP spending ON the Military Against Article 1, Section 8...

DO the math Mr. SHEEP.

It is YOU that is nutz supporting such a notion.

GET out of my sight.

Now i am a leftist yet i am against Gay marriage wanting illegals sent home and i could go on but i am a leftist lmfao. This is why the GOP is trying to get away from you crazies. :lol::lol: You make the party look horrible.

this is why the GOP is a trainwreck.

Indeed i am a Moderate and i just don't recognize the party anymore.

Im sorry bro.

I respect many Moderate Republicans.

nothing wrong with wanting to reduce deficits, cut spending, and have Conservative cultural values.

you guys keep Democrats in check.

Im sorry bro.

nothing wrong with wanting to reduce deficits, cut spending, and have Conservative cultural values.

And while you're here, you can answer my question.

You insist $82 billion in budget cuts is "devastating" yet you refuse to explain how.

So please, explain your reasoning.

Your strawman is burning.

We can pay the interest and stop spending money on crap.

To pay the interest will take less than 8% of what the Feds will collect this year. The problem is, they have no discipline and don't care that they are spending future generations into debt/tax slavery and declining standards of living.

in order to pay the interest on the debt AND keep the govt. funded, we would have to cut spending for FY 2014 by almost 20%....if we stopped all borrowing.

you want to cut Federal spending by 20%?

wow. which programs?

All of them! And forget 20%, I say start with 35% and keep cutting from there!

Im sorry bro.

And while you're here, you can answer my question.

You insist $82 billion in budget cuts is "devastating" yet you refuse to explain how.

So please, explain your reasoning.

Pretty sure he has you on Ignore

You clearly stated ALL....You erred.
Deal with it.
The fact is the bill barely passed the house. And if that piker Scott Brown had any integrity whatsoever, the bill would not have passed the Senate.
But Brown was more interested in getting reelected, so he went with the Democrats. And he ended up LOSING his seat to a nobody.

Bullshit! Brown voted against the ACA! (He CAMPIGNED as the 41st vote against Obamacare!) Specter is the one who switched his vote!

Nope...there were only 39 no votes.

Jim Bunning (Kentucky) abstained. All other Republicans voted "no". Fact: Scott Brown voted AGAINST Obamacare.

part of me hopes the GOP does shut down the govt. and cause a debt default.

Im really tired of their shit, and I want them to finally do their worst.

that way, the American people will see what they are really about.

Forum List

Back