GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

To be honest, I have already compromised on this issue enough.

I have agreed not to debate or argue about the frivolous spending that the House just passed in order to get a compromise on Obamacare.

Normally, I'd be tearing the GOP a new one on some of the spending they just agreed to do.

Our budget (even without Obamacare) is WAY out of control.

the way to cut the deficit is smartly and slowly.

with a scalpel, not a butcher's knife.

That's like trying to chop down a sequoia with a butter knife. The budget needs to be cut with a CHAINSAW!

That's like trying to chop down a sequoia with a butter knife. The budget needs to be cut with a CHAINSAW!

yeah, that's really smart.

no one will be hurt by that.

why do you want to cut into your Medicaid and SNAP payments?

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to fund ObamaCare.

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to let the debt ceiling rise if ObamaCare is funded.

why? cause I want the American people to see how extremist and unPatriotic the GOP has become.

Was it unpatriotic when Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling?

Because both involve the will of the people. The law was passed against their will. Funding the government is their will. Are they willing to play with fire?

59% of Americans don't want the govt. shutdown or the debt ceiling not raised, simply to force the Democrats to defund ObamaCare.

why don't you listen to the American people?

63% don't like the ACA or know what lies ahead

87% do not like congress-critters

93.7% of statistics are made up

Was it unpatriotic when Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling?

this appears to be the way things were before 2008.

the party in power always voted "yes", and the party out of power voted "no".

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to fund ObamaCare.

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to let the debt ceiling rise if ObamaCare is funded.

why? cause I want the American people to see how extremist and unPatriotic the GOP has become.

I remember the Good Old Days when Reactionary Liberals thought it was uncool to call people who speak truth to power unpatriotic.

Yeah, about that...weren't they the ones shrieking, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism," not that long ago?

Unlike you, I am not a parasite.

listen my unemployed, SNAP-using friend,

the American people don't want the govt. to be shutdown or the debt to be defaulted, just to defund ObamaCare.

maybe you should listen to the people.

Because both involve the will of the people. The law was passed against their will. Funding the government is their will. Are they willing to play with fire?

59% of Americans don't want the govt. shutdown or the debt ceiling not raised, simply to force the Democrats to defund ObamaCare.

63% don't like the ACA or know what lies ahead

87% do not like congress-critters

93.7% of statistics are made up

Not true

87.8% of statistics are made up

Obama Care, when implemented, will have doubled and in many cases even tripled many health care premiums. Sure some folks will benefit from this. Namely people who get it for free, people who could not get insurance before because of uninsured pre-existing conditions that before Obama Care they had to pay for themselves with their own assets or use medicaid if they were broke, and illegal immigrants. Course being force to pay for these freebies to these people is "why" the insurance premiums are doubling and tripping.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I am not a parasite.

listen my unemployed, SNAP-using friend,

the American people don't want the govt. to be shutdown or the debt to be defaulted, just to defund ObamaCare.

maybe you should listen to the people.

I'm not your friend, bitch-boy. I work for a living, always have.

Have you ever actually held a job? Thought not.

Last edited:
Peter King says the American people will blame the GOP if we have a govt. shutdown.

And he now believes they will be right to, after what Cruz just pulled.

You guys just don't get it, do you?

ObamaCare passed the House and Senate and was signed by Obama.

That makes it law.

If you want to kill ObamaCare, you need to repeal ObamaCare.

Threatening to not fund the rest of the govt. just to defund ObamaCare, ain't the way to do it.

When's the last time a Federal program was killed not by repealing it, but by holding up all other Federal spending?????

what the GOP is doing, is legislative terrorism. And Moderate GOPers are losing patience.

Last edited:
You guys just don't get it, do you?

ObamaCare passed the House and Senate and was signed by Obama.

That makes it law.

If you want to kill ObamaCare, you need to repeal ObamaCare.

Threatening to not fund the rest of the govt. just to defund ObamaCare, ain't the way to do it.

When's the last time a Federal program was killed not by repealing it, but by holding up all other Federal spending?????

what the GOP is doing, is legislative terrorism. And Moderate GOPers are losing patience.

Liar
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back