GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

I must be missing something. Hard to get through all the harsh name calling and ego stroking. Seems the question has been asnwered in a number of comments. Are you refering to a particular individual and demanding a comment from that individual? Please don't tell me I have to read all the post word for word and figure it out myself, I don't want to go through all that wasteful bs.

I must be missing something. Hard to get through all the harsh name calling and ego stroking. Seems the question has been asnwered in a number of comments. Are you refering to a particular individual and demanding a comment from that individual? Please don't tell me I have to read all the post word for word and figure it out myself, I don't want to go through all that wasteful bs.

You're right. You ARE missing something. I don't allow leftists to answer the questions they WANT to answer, that they want to PRETEND they've been asked. I insist that they answer the questions ACTUALLY BEING ASKED. Since I have yet to say anything about "The House represents the people, not the Senate", my question has not been answered. Please feel free to refer to any of the numerous times I have restated Pasco's specific remark to which my question refers.

I would also like to add that if the rough-and-tumble of adult political message boards is too distressing and confusing for you to follow and you need something more kindergarten, Barney-loves-everyone in order to be able to concentrate, there are several nice Justin Bieber boards you can join.

You're right. You ARE missing something. I don't allow leftists to answer the questions they WANT to answer, that they want to PRETEND they've been asked. I insist that they answer the questions ACTUALLY BEING ASKED. Since I have yet to say anything about "The House represents the people, not the Senate", my question has not been answered. Please feel free to refer to any of the numerous times I have restated Pasco's specific remark to which my question refers.

I would also like to add that if the rough-and-tumble of adult political message boards is too distressing and confusing for you to follow and you need something more kindergarten, Barney-loves-everyone in order to be able to concentrate, there are several nice Justin Bieber boards you can join.

Didn't say I was confused or distressed with message boards. There are so many threads about so many topics from so many people to learn from I don't like to waste time. Certainly not on the rants of some silly girl that uses the boards for some kind of kinky gratification by posing as whatever it is you call the dames with the whips.

Well, the indirect election was not intended to curb federal powers. It was intended to protect from a rabble electing irresponsible people, and was intended as a check on the House. That concern turned out to be an overreaction by the founders.

However, the 17th Amend has not had the reformist effect the progressives intended in keeping money out of politics, and making senators more responsive.

A Century Later: The Adoption of the 17th Amendment on Direct Election of Senators | Brookings Institution

Nevertheless, elections like Akin and Mourdak show that statewide popular elections still do result in less extremist politicans doing better in states that are not pretty partisan in general voter makeup. And even in a place like Mass, a guy like Brown can do ok ... unless the opponent is able credibly argue electing him/her is necessary to keep extremists in the other party from seizing an advantage, i.e. a senate campagin can be influenced by national politics.

Didn't say I was confused or distressed with message boards.

Actually, you did. That's what "I must have missed something with all the mean words" means.

There are so many threads about so many topics from so many people to learn from I don't like to waste time.

See? You just said it again.

Certainly not on the rants of some silly girl that uses the boards for some kind of kinky gratification by posing as whatever it is you call the dames with the whips.

Yes, that's why you took the time to post to tell me how "silly" I am and to offer judgements no one solicited and, now that they've been received, no one cares about . . . because you're SOOOO busy and important. :lol:

I don't remember the last time I saw anyone work that hard to be owned. Run along, leg humper.

Didn't say I was confused or distressed with message boards.

Actually, you did. That's what "I must have missed something with all the mean words" means.

There are so many threads about so many topics from so many people to learn from I don't like to waste time.

See? You just said it again.

Certainly not on the rants of some silly girl that uses the boards for some kind of kinky gratification by posing as whatever it is you call the dames with the whips.

Yes, that's why you took the time to post to tell me how "silly" I am and to offer judgements no one solicited and, now that they've been received, no one cares about . . . because you're SOOOO busy and important. :lol:

I don't remember the last time I saw anyone work that hard to be owned. Run along, leg humper.

I thought if I checked out your response you would mention what they call those girls with the whips. Domino's or something like that?

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to fund ObamaCare.

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to let the debt ceiling rise if ObamaCare is funded.

why? cause I want the American people to see how extremist and unPatriotic the GOP has become.

I want the GOP to stand their ground, and refuse to let the debt ceiling rise if ObamaCare is funded.

why? cause I want the American people to see how extremist and unPatriotic the GOP has become.

I want Obama to shut the government down, for the sake of his convoluted healthcare law. It will show what priorities he has.

I want Obama to shut the government down, for the sake of his convoluted healthcare law. It will show what priorities he has.

Obama can't fund the government if the Congress doesn't send him a budget or Continuing Resolution.

you might want him to be, but he's no dictator.

I remember the Good Old Days when Reactionary Liberals thought it was uncool to call people who speak truth to power unpatriotic.

Obama can't fund the government if the Congress doesn't send him a budget or Continuing Resolution.

Then complain to Harry Reid. It's the Senate that's refused to pass a budget, bub.

Oh the irony of that statement!

"He's no dictator."

Obama can't fund the government if his Democratically held Senate chooses to preserve Obamacare rather than fund the government. In that case, you can forget the continuing resolution.

You might want him to be, but Obama's no saint.

"He's no dictator."

Obama can't fund the government if his Democratically held Senate chooses to preserve Obamacare rather than fund the government. In that case, you can forget the continuing resolution.

why is the House making the Senate have to choose between funding ObamaCare and funding the rest of the government?

sounds pretty dishonest and petty.

"He's no dictator."

why is the House making the Senate have to choose between funding ObamaCare and funding the rest of the government?

sounds pretty dishonest and petty.

Because both involve the will of the people. The law was passed against their will. Funding the government is their will. Are they willing to play with fire?

But dissent is patriotic.

Because both involve the will of the people. The law was passed against their will. Funding the government is their will. Are they willing to play with fire?

59% of Americans don't want the govt. shutdown or the debt ceiling not raised, simply to force the Democrats to defund ObamaCare.

why don't you listen to the American people?

The first Liberal here to call her a racist loses.

1239835_657617360929470_511248344_n.jpg

I'm not a liberal...but if she actually BELIEVED any of the BS about Obamacare, I will call her really gullible!

Forum List

Back