GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

On top of everything else:

1375892_10151575775405927_312565923_n.jpg

Senate wants ObamaCare.

House hates ObamaCare.

They are gonna have to find a compromise.

I want the program fixed so businesses don't transfer people from full time to part time.

This is very bad.

yes, corporate greed is pretty sickening.
Which is why you will forever loose this discussion.

It is NOT corporate greed that causes them to send full-time employees to part-time status.

It is business reality and survival.

I want the program fixed so businesses don't transfer people from full time to part time.

This is very bad.

Perhaps repealing the bill would end all the worry and stress business have to deal with, which in turn would compel them to hire more confidently. Obamacare is a ball and chain, Matt. It is not going to help anyone.

It is NOT corporate greed that causes them to send full-time employees to part-time status.

nope, its corporate greed.

Walgreens is a multi-billion dollar corporation.

they don't have to lower anyone's hours.

To be honest, I have already compromised on this issue enough.

I have agreed not to debate or argue about the frivolous spending that the House just passed in order to get a compromise on Obamacare.

Normally, I'd be tearing the GOP a new one on some of the spending they just agreed to do.

Our budget (even without Obamacare) is WAY out of control.

Of course they do.

You certainly don't understand how business works.

The amount of money they bring in is not their net worth

If Wallgreens made 1 trillion dollars but only managed to net 500,000 dollars, they could be called a trillion dollar company. But they would not be able to afford their rent, let alone a massive intrusion on their business model.

People have to look at the margin that business operates at, and the responsibility the officers of the company have to the shareholders.

When obamacare kicks in, their margins will likely go to the red, which means they made a business choice to remain in business by dropping full-time employees to part-time employees.

I didn't realize that survival was now equated to greed.

To be honest, I have already compromised on this issue enough.

I have agreed not to debate or argue about the frivolous spending that the House just passed in order to get a compromise on Obamacare.

Normally, I'd be tearing the GOP a new one on some of the spending they just agreed to do.

Our budget (even without Obamacare) is WAY out of control.

the way to cut the deficit is smartly and slowly.

with a scalpel, not a butcher's knife.

Of course they do.

You certainly don't understand how business works.

The amount of money they bring in is not their net worth

If Wallgreens made 1 trillion dollars but only managed to net 500,000 dollars, they could be called a trillion dollar company. But they would not be able to afford their rent, let alone a massive intrusion on their business model.

People have to look at the margin that business operates at, and the responsibility the officers of the company have to the shareholders.

When obamacare kicks in, their margins will likely go to the red, which means they made a business choice to remain in business by dropping full-time employees to part-time employees.

I didn't realize that survival was now equated to greed.

Walgreens could raise prices for everything, to cover any extra costs.

you know, like raising the price of chewing gum by 10 cents.

things like that.

There have been 40 times since former President Ronald Reagan took office when Congress has raised the debt ceiling without attaching other provisions, adding that neither side has ever threatened to throw the government into default.

Reagan raised the debt ceiling 17 times. Bush 43 raised it 7 times. Not once was there a provision attached to it.

Tip O'Neill, Democratic House Leader under Reagan, did not want to fund Reagan's Star Wars. He knew it was a wasteful farce, and he turned out to be right.

Reagan tripled Carter's spending. He spent like a drunken sailor - but the Democratic House never threatened to shut down government by denying funding to things that Reagan legally passed.

How do you know that?

Do you have access to their P&L statements?

many people will see their health insurance premiums go down.

When? I have yet to meet anyone who had their premiums go down. At best they've gone up and kept the same level of coverage. Most people I've heard from have had premiums go up and coverage go down.

When? I have yet to meet anyone who had their premiums go down. At best they've gone up and kept the same level of coverage. Most people I've heard from have had premiums go up and coverage go down.

folks in NY will see their premiums decrease.

folks in Washington too.

many people will see their health insurance premiums go down.

Even before the flying unicorn gave everybody insurance rates continually went up while coverage slackened.

So now we increase demand while keeping supply the same, or even lower since a lot of companies are getting out of the HC biz.
How does that formula lower costs?

Oh this reminds me i have already stated why the House aren't the only representatives dumbass. Americans spoke loud and clear when they voted for Obama Mitt said he was going to repeal and Obama said he was going to keep it Americans chose Obama. America has already spoke sorry you are too stupid to catch on. :cuckoo:

Sorry, dipshit, but your boyfriend doesn't get to come to your rescue with a diversion, and you don't get to hide behind his diversion like the sniveling little girl that you are.

We are specifically talking about YOUR statement of "So whats next defund education? Social security? Military benefits? Where does it end?"

I'll ask you yet again, and I KNOW you're going to answer at some point, because you so bravely demanded that I not "sidestep the question", so I'm certain that YOU wouldn't consider doing so:

Why are you afraid to let the People and their representatives decide for themselves what should be funded? Why do you think you should be able to TELL the People what they do and don't need to pay for in government?

You Truly are the dumbest of dumb I have never seen someone so clearly tarded before. You are a Radical and will not accept any answer but your own or those that share the same beliefs its becoming really clear. :cuckoo:
just answer the question.

Forum List

Back