GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

sweety, why you gettin' all butthurt?

Moderate Republicans will reconsider voting Tea-Bagger if they shut down the govt. and let our credit rating go down AGAIN.

Butthurt? Shitforbrains, I'm LAUGHING at you, and the funniest part is that you're too fucking stupid to even realize it.

You're advising a political party you have never voted for on how they should improve themselves to prevent you from not voting for them again. Ringling Brothers can't provide anything that hilarious.

Wow you are dumb. :lol::lol: No wonder you usually only do drive byes anymore then that and you look so fuckin stupid as you are right now. :lol::lol:

You should probably not try to deal with your boyfriend's problems until you've dealt with your own. To wit, answering these questions you've been ducking:

Why are you afraid to let the People and their representatives decide for themselves what should be funded? Why do you think you should be able to TELL the People what they do and don't need to pay for in government?

Sorry, dipshit, but your boyfriend doesn't get to come to your rescue with a diversion, and you don't get to hide behind his diversion like the sniveling little girl that you are.

We are specifically talking about YOUR statement of "So whats next defund education? Social security? Military benefits? Where does it end?"

I'll ask you yet again, and I KNOW you're going to answer at some point, because you so bravely demanded that I not "sidestep the question", so I'm certain that YOU wouldn't consider doing so:

Why are you afraid to let the People and their representatives decide for themselves what should be funded? Why do you think you should be able to TELL the People what they do and don't need to pay for in government?

You Truly are the dumbest of dumb I have never seen someone so clearly tarded before. You are a Radical and will not accept any answer but your own or those that share the same beliefs its becoming really clear. :cuckoo:

Well, we'll never know if I'll accept any other answers until you grow a pair and provide one.

If it weren't for me having given out too much rep, I would pos you, and neg the snot out of this hellion.

Wow you are dumb. :lol::lol: No wonder you usually only do drive byes anymore then that and you look so fuckin stupid as you are right now. :lol::lol:

Wat8.jpg

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

Are you kidding? Watching you run and duck and hide is more fun than the time the cat fell in the washing machine.

By the way, I'm still waiting to hear: Why are you afraid to let the People and their representatives decide for themselves what should be funded? Why do you think you should be able to TELL the People what they do and don't need to pay for in government?

Butthurt? Shitforbrains, I'm LAUGHING at you, and the funniest part is that you're too fucking stupid to even realize it.

You're advising a political party you have never voted for on how they should improve themselves to prevent you from not voting for them again. Ringling Brothers can't provide anything that hilarious.

You should probably not try to deal with your boyfriend's problems until you've dealt with your own. To wit, answering these questions you've been ducking:

Because if these things resided with the will of the people, then there would be no such thing as the Democratic Party as it exists today.

Show of hands, everyone who wants to hear Pasco finally answer these questions:

If it weren't for my pauldrons, I would raise my hands! BOTH of them.

Because if these things resided with the will of the people, then there would be no such thing as the Democratic Party as it exists today.

They DO seem to depend rather heavily on the ability to make people helpless, don't they?

The Senate represents The People.

They DO seem to depend rather heavily on the ability to make people helpless, don't they?

That is precisely the case.

Republicans are gonna be very sad when the American people blame them for the govt. shutdown and credit rating downgrade.

I come back and this bitch has gone on a mile off rant hilarious already answered your questions sorry you aren't smart enough or have any basic reasoning.

And The fact that she is so insecure that she thinks because someone has to be dating to have the same views i guess the street corner she is on with Temp has a short line.

Unreal. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear sweet holy son of Moses!

No wonder the Senate "represents the people" they have a Democratic majority! So then, who does the House represent? Yeah, this on top of being the dumbest statement of the week candidate. Man we're not even done with Monday yet....

I come back and this bitch has gone on a mile off rant hilarious already answered your questions sorry you aren't smart enough or have any basic reasoning.

And The fact that she is so insecure that she thinks because someone has to be dating to have the same views i guess the street corner she is on with Temp has a short line.

Unreal. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, were you gone? It's hard to tell the difference, quite frankly.

But now that you're back, you can answer my questions.

Oh dear sweet holy son of Moses!

No wonder the Senate "represents the people" they have a Democratic majority! So then, who does the House represent?

So you are saying the Senate doesn't represent the people and only the house does? :cuckoo:

What about the White house? :lol::lol::lol:

The People, are represented by the Senate and the House.

Republicans are gonna be very sad when the American people blame them for the govt. shutdown and credit rating downgrade.

What makes you say that?

You have a Senate and a President who are overtly partisan, who would rather shut down the government than to yield on Obamacare. You have those two not wanting to pass any budgets, spending cuts, or jobs bills; you have a President who is going to pay dearly for his fuck up on Syria--- and you say the Republicans are going to regret this?

By what logic do you discern this?

What makes you say that?

You have a Senate and a President who are overtly partisan, who would rather shut down the government than to yield on Obamacare. You have those two not wanting to pass any budgets, spending cuts, or jobs bills; you have a President who is going to pay dearly for his fuck up on Syria--- and you say the Republicans are going to regret this?

By what logic do you discern this?

Threatening to shut down the govt., because you don't have enough votes to kill a major program, isn't very American.

is the GOP gonna do this with the EPA, the DEA, the Department of Education next year?

Forum List

Back