GOPer Mary Matalin converts to the Libertarian Party!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we all love freedom. we all love each other. you can be in the Lib party and still vote for Wonderful Donald.

i don't think she had really changed her party affiliation....she mentioned being libertarian and the host hounded her and hounded her with question after question on it and he kept asking, ''When did you change Party affiliation?'' and she finally said, ''Today'', and then the host hounded her with more questions and was trying to get her to say, 'It was because of Trump's win', but she refused to say that and danced around the questions and accusation.....

I think she ran to the DMV as fast as she could after she left that segment and changed her party that day so she wouldn't get caught in a lie..... but that's only speculating and gut feelings, I watched the segment live....

Is she that deaf chick from dancing with the stars ?

No, she's the man-faced gargoyle that spreads her legs for the reptile James Carville.

banner_2.jpg

Damn she sure looks different than she did when she worked for Bush. Matalin is married to democrat attack dog James Carville who was the point man for Hillary's intimidation of women (the bimbo eruption squad) who were molested by her husband. I always thought she was a freaking spy and a puppet for her radical left wing husband. It's interesting that she is finally leaving the GOP just when republicans need support from journalists.

we all love freedom. we all love each other. you can be in the Lib party and still vote for Wonderful Donald.

She's no Libertarian. She's a hack desperately seeking publicity.

Libertarian party has use for a SMALL number of talented hacks and political fixers. Gonna be a busy year for the Libertarian party.. Mary just might want to help us get Gary Johnson into the debates.. Call in some debts -- so to speak to open the FEC to the idea..

Libertarian party has use for a SMALL number of talented hacks and political fixers. Gonna be a busy year for the Libertarian party.. Mary just might want to help us get Gary Johnson into the debates.. Call in some debts -- so to speak to open the FEC to the idea..

I play fantasy football and baseball. I don't need to play fantasy politics by getting into the libertarian game.

I play fantasy football and baseball. I don't need to play fantasy politics by getting into the libertarian game.

True story. Mary Matalin is the PRIME REASON I became a Libertarian.. No shit. When I discovered that she and James were shacking up in cheap motels on the campaign trail while running the Bush - Clinton campaigns --- it occurred to me that THEY didn't didn't take Dem/Rep party politics seriously and neither should I.

I joined that week..

Just curious, do you consider John McAfee to be sort of the Donald Trump of the Libertarian Party?

Forum List

Back