Gorsuch confirmation hearings

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
The Gorsuch confirmation hearings will begin tomorrow (Monday 3/20/2017).

The first day will be occupied by opening statements (speeches) made by each of the 20 members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Then on Tuesday (3/21/2017) the DEM's will begin to pepper Gorsuch with questions.

A vote by the full Senate is expected by mid April.

There's not one constitutional freedom he agrees with.

Except guns, natch.

That makes him perfect for the RWNJ traitors.

Confirm the guy and lets get on with the Russian shit.

Agreed. I can't wait to see what damning evidence Rachel Maddow produces on the Russian/Trump stuff.
Let me tell you what that FBI traitor Comey is gonna say and do 2mar and you heard it hear first......he's gonna come out against Trump on this wire tap deal...that's why we got no hate Comey tweets thus far....we all know that by now, Trump is up tweetin his ass off about how fake Comey and the FBI are.....instead, he know's hes going down with the wiretap shit, HOWEVER AND THIS IS FIRST HAND NEWS.....he will exonerate Trump and his peeps on the Russian shit and say there is no direct contacts btwn Trump and Russia. Although the Russians interfered with US elections, Trump is completely innocent of his involvments.......so its been written, let it be said....yaw can thank me later (smile)

Agreed. I can't wait to see what damning evidence Rachel Maddow produces on the Russian/Trump stuff.
Let me tell you what that FBI traitor Comey is gonna say and do 2mar and you heard it hear first......he's gonna come out against Trump on this wire tap deal...that's why we got no hate Comey tweets thus far....we all know that by now, Trump is up tweetin his ass off about how fake Comey and the FBI are.....instead, he know's hes going down with the wiretap shit, HOWEVER AND THIS IS FIRST HAND NEWS.....he will exonerate Trump and his peeps on the Russian shit and say there is no direct contacts btwn Trump and Russia. Although the Russians interfered with US elections, Trump is completely innocent of his involvments.......so its been written, let it be said....yaw can thank me later (smile)

No fake news, please. I'll wait for Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams to give us the real story.

Trump crushing Dem's is such a wonderful sight...... :thup:
Well in this case Trump simply made the nomination.

It is a better nomination from the perspective of strict constructionist (versus judicial activist) previous nominations.

I like the Gorsuch choice.

Except guns, natch.

Guns is indeed a Constitutional right, thanks to the Bill Of Rights.

Funny how Ginsberg (84), Breyer (78), Sotomayor (62), and Kagan (56) can so easily ignore this with a clear conscience. They use a fallacious militia argument to do it.

If you yourself Luddly Neddite are not carrying concealed then you are just a crime stat waiting to happen. The police can't be everywhere you are watching over you like some Catholic guardian angel. They'll just show up to report how you were murdered or robbed.

Except guns, natch.

Why don't you make a list with links?

Otherwise a grumpy old man from the far left like yourself Luddly Neddite does not have much if any credibility.
If ONLY the public really knew what information pops up on LE patrol car computer screens these days.
'Little' red dots. Little green dots. Little orange dots. Little blue dots. Etc. All codes for who and what the person being investigated is and isn't.
I wouldn't want to be some radical LIB asshole on a forum espousing/condoning violence against LE.

Holy Christ....what a self grandstanding circle jerk fest if there ever was one.
Looks at these people. These people run our government.
What kind of idiots are we to keep electing these mush heads?

No fake news, please. I'll wait for Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams to give us the real story.
As soon as they get it from Dan Rather.

Hey, Rachel fan here....although I was a bit premature on the Russian thing, which will play out as I said, I get my sources from my girl Rach

Forum List

Back