Gorsuch is a breathtakin retreat from the idea that Americans have fundamental Constitutional rights

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Gorsuch harkens back to the days when politicians restricted a people’s rights on a whim. That is a very dangerous view to our liberty. he is anti gay rights and anti euthanasia!

no one who believes individual rights are reserved to the people, not the government, can support Gorsuch’s nomination.

Gorsuch harkens back to the days when politicians restricted a people’s rights on a whim. That is a very dangerous view to our liberty. he is anti gay rights and anti euthanasia!
/---- All Judge Gorsuch has to do is claim to be Gender Confused and then the DemocRATS will line up to vote for him.

C3i0uSLWEAIoD6K.jpg

C3iuiH-WYAAiqYT.jpg

Your liberal panties are showing.....

"SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch believes corporations are people. I can't stand behind a nominee who doesn't recognize the needs of Ohioans." - Sherrod Brown

“I became convinced that noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

basquebromance I agree. It's a shame they obsess over these things. They let the pendulum swing against them for 100 years before they get the nerve to do anything and then they blame people like you and me.

Oh P'shaw.

Get a grip.

It’s a stolen SCOTUS seat. Period. The Republicans’ excuse for not considering Merrick Garland is ahistorical bullshit.

"I encourage my Senate colleagues to give Neil Gorsuch the same courtesy Senate Republicans gave Merrick Garland." - Congressman Earl Blumenauer

Forum List

Back