Gorsuch sides with Dims

When it comes to conservative sensibilities, the Constitution is always too vague to implement, isn't it?

But when it comes to Dim sensibilities, they just have activist judges rewrite the laws, just like Roberts did with Obamacare.

Just the same old crap, different day.

What the hell are you talking about.

Anyone that is not a big government statist should be cheering this ruling. Vague laws are bad for everyone and only add to the power of the government and take away from personal liberty, which I guess is what you are looking for.

Non citizens have no rights.

Bullshit. Are you saying that only citizens have the right to a jury trial or free speech or privacy or any of the other rights listed in the Bill of Rights?

Even you cannot be that dumb, can you?

When it comes to conservative sensibilities, the Constitution is always too vague to implement, isn't it?

But when it comes to Dim sensibilities, they just have activist judges rewrite the laws, just like Roberts did with Obamacare.

Anyone that is not a big government statist should be cheering this ruling. Vague laws are bad for everyone and only add to the power of the government and take away from personal liberty, which I guess is what you are looking for.

Don't be too harsh on him......as a conservative I know that we are betrayed so regularly by "republican" politicians and judges that seeing any judge side with left wing asshats on the court sets off our alarm bells..... but Gorsuch here is actually trying to uphold the Constitution, while the other 4 asshats are violating the Constitution solely to protect illegal aliens....

Why do people keep saying this guy was an illegal? Are you seeing more info than i am?
Pretty sure he had a VISA

He is not a citizen. He may have had a VISA but if you visit someone's house and abuse them it's time to hall your arse to jail, or in this case, out of the country.

It's just common sense.

The law as it is written says it has to be a violent crime.

The SCOTUS correctly ruled that the law was too vague and needs to be fixed.

Now, it is on Congress to do their job.

Why do all you statist want the courts to ignore the law as it is written

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What Really Put the Crack in the Liberty Bell

The snob mob's Constitution is the problem. Without that, SCROTUS would have no power to push its own anti-majority ideas on us. Real men make their own laws; they don't submit to ignorant and self-serving political fantasies from the horse-and-buggy era. Foaming-at-the-mouth authoritarians who shove that anti-democratic manifesto in our faces should get shoved right back. Man up and knock those political bullies down. Those slavish sissies just want to feel big and strong through the delusion that they are supporting a Higher Power.

Instead of only asking whether a proposed law is good for the country, we first have to ask whether it is "Constitutional." That proves that being restricted by the Constitution is not good for the country.

Don't be too harsh on him......as a conservative I know that we are betrayed so regularly by "republican" politicians and judges that seeing any judge side with left wing asshats on the court sets off our alarm bells..... but Gorsuch here is actually trying to uphold the Constitution, while the other 4 asshats are violating the Constitution solely to protect illegal aliens....

I was very happy with the selection of Gorsuch, he is not a radical nor is he driven by political ideology. He will make the Repubs like Votto upset about 1/3 of the time as he actually follows the Constitution.

What Really Put the Crack in the Liberty Bell

The snob mob's Constitution is the problem. Without that, SCROTUS would have no power to push its own anti-majority ideas on us. Real men make their own laws; they don't submit to ignorant and self-serving political fantasies from the horse-and-buggy era. Foaming-at-the-mouth authoritarians who shove that anti-democratic manifesto in our faces should get shoved right back. Man up and knock those political bullies down. Those slavish sissies just want to feel big and strong through the delusion that they are supporting a Higher Power.
Whiskey.
Tango.
Foxtrot?

Instead of only asking whether a proposed law is good for the country, we first have to ask whether it is "Constitutional." That proves that being restricted by the Constitution is not good for the country.
The legislature decides what is good for the country. The Court decides whether they followed the rules.

Everything is constitutional if you amend the constitution.

Your problem is you are a brat. You don't get your way so you want judges to be law makers.

I was very happy with the selection of Gorsuch, he is not a radical nor is he driven by political ideology. He will make the Repubs like Votto upset about 1/3 of the time as he actually follows the Constitution.
People without principles always lose their shit when they don't get what they want. Instead of focusing on the proper procedure, too many focus on the outcome and cry like babies when the rules dictate an outcome they don't like.

Gorsuch even said that if you are doing your job right as a justice, there are times when you hate the outcome of your rulings.

Gorsuch sides with Dims

Bull. Shove it up your ass. If you read his decision, he was on the side of common sense and good law. No one was fooled. We didn't get another partisan. We got a person who respects the law for the letter for which it was intended, and no one, not me, you, Trump or anyone could ask for more or a better thing.

On that one I hope you are right. Both parties have been fooled before.

Those on the Court are free to vote for the rule of Law. That is good

Forum List

Back