Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

Huff admits they chose not to report it because it would reflect poorly on abortion rights:

“For what it’s worth, I do think that those of us on the left have made a decision not to cover this trial because we worry that it’ll compromise abortion rights. Whether you agree with abortion or not, I do think there’s a direct connection between the media’s failure to cover this and our own political commitments on the left. I think it’s a bad idea, I think it’s dangerous, but I think that’s the way it is.”"

HuffPost Live

Gosnell case: HuffPost host says left ?made a decision? to not cover trial

Wow, I'm surprised to see such an admission.

Good.

When my wife had a miscarriage early in a pregnancy, we sure as hell thought of it as a loss of a life, the loss of our child, a tragedy.

Dang Joe, yer gonna turn me into a freakin' pro-lifer here.

Yeah, because you wanted the child. That's kind of my point.

The women who went into Gosnell's clinic didn't want a child and didn't think of it as a child. Nor do the millions of women who go to legit clinics.

This is the reality. We could talk all day about "viability", but the reality is, it is the attitude of the mother that really determines things.

Huff admits they chose not to report it because it would reflect poorly on abortion rights:

“For what it’s worth, I do think that those of us on the left have made a decision not to cover this trial because we worry that it’ll compromise abortion rights. Whether you agree with abortion or not, I do think there’s a direct connection between the media’s failure to cover this and our own political commitments on the left. I think it’s a bad idea, I think it’s dangerous, but I think that’s the way it is.”"

HuffPost Live

Gosnell case: HuffPost host says left ?made a decision? to not cover trial

Wow, I'm surprised to see such an admission.

Good.

They know their number is up.

When my wife had a miscarriage early in a pregnancy, we sure as hell thought of it as a loss of a life, the loss of our child, a tragedy.

The women who went into Gosnell's clinic didn't want a child and didn't think of it as a child. Nor do the millions of women who go to legit clinics.

This is the reality. We could talk all day about "viability", but the reality is, it is the attitude of the mother that really determines things.

No, it really isn't. Mothers don't have the right or the authority to fail to recognize children...anyone's children, including their own, as non-people who need to be killed.

In other words...your mother doesn't define you at birth. You are a separate person.

Tell me this isn't news that needed to be covered. Gosnell based his fee on the size of the baby he was going to abort.

Abortion by the pound if you will by a serial killer.

"The bigger the baby, the more he charged."

That was abortionist Kermit Gosnell's pricing plan. So when one woman came to him about seven or eight months pregnant, Gosnell charged her $2,500, according to the grand jury report.

"Sue," as the grand jury report calls the mother, came to Gosnell's gory abortion clinic at 9 in the morning. Gosnell's staff induced labor.

At 11 p.m., Sue finally gave birth to her son. Gosnell's assistant Kareema Cross testified that the boy was 18 or 19 inches long, "nearly the size of her own 6 pound, 6 ounce, newborn daughter."

Then Kermit Gosnell allegedly did what he always does after he delivers a baby: He murdered it. "The doctor just slit the neck," Cross testified.

Snipping the back of newborns' necks was allegedly how Gosnell aborted babies after delivering them

Tim Carney: Abortionist's case raises troubling questions | WashingtonExaminer.com

[

Wow, i'm truly sorry to hear that.....Yes, you lost a child, and it IS a tragedy....It's not just a clump of cells, it's not an insignificant inconvenience, it is a life, it is a child.

That's what makes me sick about so many of these pro-choice types.....They do everything they can to minimize that life, that child, and that is just as tragic....I suspect they do it as a way to justify their position, and make themselves feel better.

Again, when you whackadoos start giving a fuck about poor children who are already here, then I'll take your protestations about fetuses seriously.

Here's how I justify my position-

1) NO woman is going to stop having sex because you say so.
2) NO woman is going to have a baby she doesn't want because you say so.
3) The REpublican party thinks you pro-lifers are RUBES. Trust me, I was a republican for years. When you bible types are out of the room, you should have seen how fast the open contempt came out.

I fell for the shit for years. Then I realize that every politician and clergyman who screams about this is a big phony.

It's not a point. It's a lie.

BTW, this weirdo was serving *poor* women. He took them for all he could. Perfectly legally. Cuz that's the way progressives like it. Poor women objectified, abused, killed, robbed...and their babies slaughtered.

Actually that is a false statement. The woman that changed her mind and was tied down,drugged and forced to have an abortion... absolutely thought of hers as a "baby". In fact she later asked officials "did he do this to my baby too"? See...she didn't know ...bet she is now scarred for life.

Last edited:
The women who went into gosnell's clinics went there for abortions.

Instead, he delivered and killed their babies.

It's a fine line (which is why the baby killers don't want to discuss it seriously) but legally, they didn't do anything wrong.

If he lied to them about the stage of development their babies were at; if he killed live babies...then he is the murderer. Not them.

Though of course if they said "Hey I'm going to drop this baby on the table and you go ahead and decaptiate it and cut off it's feet" then they would be culpable as well.

I don't think that was the case. I think he preyed upon vulnerable women who believed that what they were doing was legal, and hygienic...based on the garbage they're fed by the primarily MALE supporters of late-term abortion.

The real tragedy is forcing women to have babies and then turning your back on them shortly after birth. Something Republicans have had a LOT of practice doing.

No, the real tragedy is forcing women to have sex, then turning your back on them when they get pregnant and forcing them to get abortions.

In other words, shut up, rtard. Nobody cares what you have to say on the issue.

No, the real tragedy is forcing women to have sex, then turning your back on them when they get pregnant and forcing them to get abortions.

The Right wing never cares about the truth.

You do admit the right wing turns their back on women after the baby is born, right?

The real tragedy is forcing women to have babies and then turning your back on them shortly after birth. Something Republicans have had a LOT of practice doing.

Gosnell had the babies who were born alive beheaded.

And he charged his customers on the basis of the babies size. That's how he determined his fee.

To even try to equate Republicans with a serial killer who did this shows how desperately you need therapy.

The Right wing never cares about the truth.

You do admit the right wing turns their back on women after the baby is born, right?

Stick to the topic. Don't troll in politics.

It's not a point. It's a lie.

BTW, this weirdo was serving *poor* women. He took them for all he could. Perfectly legally. Cuz that's the way progressives like it. Poor women objectified, abused, killed, robbed...and their babies slaughtered.

No, it's a practical matter. women don't have babies they don't want to have. They have abortions.

Incidently, most of what Gosnell did was ILLEGAL. That was the point. PA Is a state that has gone along with you nutters in trying to erode the protections of Roe and Boland.

You see, what you keep dancing around is that these poor women went to him. They looked at the dirty clinic and smelled the cat shit and said, "Do it!" They didn't care that they were breaking the law because they knew they'd never be prosecuted.

A woman has not been arrested for having an abortion since 1922. That's what makes abortion laws impractical.

But that would be the approach if you wanted to have less abortions. You guys don't want less abortions, you just want to express your moral outrage. So a mutant like Gosnell is like a godsend. You can paint all abortion practioners with his broad brush.

[

Actually that is a false statement. The woman that changed her mind and was tied down,drugged and forced to have an abortion... absolutely thought of hers as a "baby". In fact she later asked officials "did he do this to my baby too"? See...she didn't know ...bet she is now scarred for life.

Is this a true story? because frankly, I didn't see that in any of the coverage from legit sources.

Must be a consiracy.

Who is "forcing" women to have sex?

Okay, Kathy Bates isn't the right image for you... you act more like Piper Laurie in "Carrie".

piper_laurie-roadhouse_whiskey.jpg

The women who went into gosnell's clinics went there for abortions.

Instead, he delivered and killed their babies.

It's a fine line (which is why the baby killers don't want to discuss it seriously) but legally, they didn't do anything wrong.

If he lied to them about the stage of development their babies were at; if he killed live babies...then he is the murderer. Not them.

Though of course if they said "Hey I'm going to drop this baby on the table and you go ahead and decaptiate it and cut off it's feet" then they would be culpable as well.

I don't think that was the case. I think he preyed upon vulnerable women who believed that what they were doing was legal, and hygienic...based on the garbage they're fed by the primarily MALE supporters of late-term abortion.

You really think these women walked into a clinic that smell of Cat-piss and really thought it was "Hygenic"?

These women knew what they were doing. They were desperate. Which is why not a one of them reported Gosnell to the authorities. (Again, Gosnell only got caught because the DEA raided him on unrelated drug dealing.)

Gosnell happened because you anti-Choice fanatics limited access to abortion. Most of what he did was illegal.

Forum List

Back