Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

Men are partly to blame for not standing by their woman. These men should be deballed and forced to pay child support.

And if neither want to take responsibility for their actions, adoption is a great solution. Lot's of couples out there unable to have kids of their own.

You're scum, joe.

And you're a crazy whackjob with too much religion and some serious sexual hangups, but I try not to hold that against you.

Women are going to get aboritons. They've been getting them since Jesus lost his sandles.

The only question is, how do we manage it sanely.

"You can't have an abortion by God Says it's bad... it's somewhere here in the bible... really" is not sane management.

Again, the Europeans got this one figured out. Abortions are legal, the government pays for them, everyone goes home happy.

Men are partly to blame for not standing by their woman. These men should be deballed and forced to pay child support.

And if neither want to take responsibility for their actions, adoption is a great solution. Lot's of couples out there unable to have kids of their own.

Well, let's look at that.

Most of them were perfectly capable of making babies in the 20's, but they didn't because they were too busy chasing down the almighty buck.

Then they get to their late 30's and say, "But I want it all".

And they say, "Hey, let's find some poor (white) women we can talk out of abortions to have the babies for us!"

How's this for a whacky idea. Let's just keep out of other people's business, and they'll keep out of yours.

"I can't even believe that I made this decision in the first place. It makes me sick!!! I felt pressured into this due to a bad relationship with my husband. Our families do not like our spouses so this would not be welcomed. I know selfish. I feel like I could have done this and that I should have just left when I wanted to! I am now suffering big time with depression as I suffer from being bipolar, have PTSD, anxiety and ADD. I take medication daily to control this. I have hidden all my medical illnesses and abortion from everyone due to their judgement. I have no one to talk to except my husband who just blows me off. He could care less about how I'm feeling or should I say suffering."

My Abortion Nightmare! : I Had An Abortion Story & Experience

" I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell him about it. I was about 6 or 7 weeks along. I told him and he seemed very upset. He told me there was no way he was going to have a child. Being totally against abortion, I told him no way. We seemed to get into more arguments, and the abuse seemed to get worse. I was determined to have this baby. I was about 12 weeks or so when the worst came. He told me if I didn't go get an abortion he would kill me. He actually held a gun to my head. We drove to some place in New Jersey. To this day I still don't know why I agreed, I think it was fear for my life and my family more then anything. His father was a Doctor and this was the office of one of his friends. It was a weekend and it seemed like there wasn't another person on the planet. I was so scared. I begged and pleaded telling him I wouldn't tell anyone it was his. He just told me to shut up and stop being such a baby; this kind of thing happens everyday.
When we got in there I begged the Doctor not to do it. He seemed to ignore me. I cried and begged. I remember having something restraining my arms and that's it. I don't have any actual memories of the procedure itself. The next thing I remember is waking up home in my apartment. Things only got worse from there. I bled so much I thought I was going to die, and I cried so much I eventually became numb. The beatings got worse. Finally, I got the strength to leave. No one knew about what I went through. I just thought if I didn't talk about it, it didn't happen."
Abortion - Forced Abortion by Holly Faust

Huff admits they chose not to report it because it would reflect poorly on abortion rights:

“For what it’s worth, I do think that those of us on the left have made a decision not to cover this trial because we worry that it’ll compromise abortion rights. Whether you agree with abortion or not, I do think there’s a direct connection between the media’s failure to cover this and our own political commitments on the left. I think it’s a bad idea, I think it’s dangerous, but I think that’s the way it is.”"

HuffPost Live

Gosnell case: HuffPost host says left ?made a decision? to not cover trial

Well someone personal opinion and guesses of all media means....something...I think

Yeah..the personal opinion of a journalist trying to explain why they haven't covered it.

Pretty good person to get an opinion from.

You're scum, joe.

And you're a crazy whackjob with too much religion and some serious sexual hangups, but I try not to hold that against you.

Women are going to get aboritons. They've been getting them since Jesus lost his sandles.

The only question is, how do we manage it sanely.

"You can't have an abortion by God Says it's bad... it's somewhere here in the bible... really" is not sane management.

Again, the Europeans got this one figured out. Abortions are legal, the government pays for them, everyone goes home happy.
"everyone goes home happy"?

Wow, you just can't stop slamming women, can ya'?.......'cause you would have to be one sick individual to go home happy after deciding to have innocent life/lives summarily ripped from the womb.

Although, I have no doubt you yourself would go home happy, ya' fuckin' ghoul.

I'm sure joe would go home happy.

I think late-term abortion clinics and screaming, sobbing, bleeding women permeate his fantasies.

"I can't even believe that I made this decision in the first place. It makes me sick!!! I felt pressured into this due to a bad relationship with my husband. Our families do not like our spouses so this would not be welcomed. I know selfish. I feel like I could have done this and that I should have just left when I wanted to! I am now suffering big time with depression as I suffer from being bipolar, have PTSD, anxiety and ADD. I take medication daily to control this. I have hidden all my medical illnesses and abortion from everyone due to their judgement. I have no one to talk to except my husband who just blows me off. He could care less about how I'm feeling or should I say suffering."

" I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell him about it. I was about 6 or 7 weeks along. I told him and he seemed very upset. He told me there was no way he was going to have a child. Being totally against abortion, I told him no way. We seemed to get into more arguments, and the abuse seemed to get worse. I was determined to have this baby. I was about 12 weeks or so when the worst came. He told me if I didn't go get an abortion he would kill me. He actually held a gun to my head. We drove to some place in New Jersey. To this day I still don't know why I agreed, I think it was fear for my life and my family more then anything. His father was a Doctor and this was the office of one of his friends. It was a weekend and it seemed like there wasn't another person on the planet. I was so scared. I begged and pleaded telling him I wouldn't tell anyone it was his. He just told me to shut up and stop being such a baby; this kind of thing happens everyday.
When we got in there I begged the Doctor not to do it. He seemed to ignore me. I cried and begged. I remember having something restraining my arms and that's it. I don't have any actual memories of the procedure itself. The next thing I remember is waking up home in my apartment. Things only got worse from there. I bled so much I thought I was going to die, and I cried so much I eventually became numb. The beatings got worse. Finally, I got the strength to leave. No one knew about what I went through. I just thought if I didn't talk about it, it didn't happen."

Koshergrl, we all make decisions in our lives we are not happy with or later regret. I've made many myself. what is important is that we learn from them. understand what drove us to make them but ultimately learn to come to peace with them. we can't change the past. we can't undo what is done. but we can move forward on a positive note with what we learned from it. help ourselves in our future decisions and perhaps even help others it sounds like you have a lot of very stressful situations surrounding your relationship. that is bound to cause emotional issues for you because it is one area we really want to be a stable and positive force in our lives. I don't know what to say to help you there, but as far as the abortion goes, don't continue to beat yourself up over it. you know what your feelings are surrounding it. let that issue fall into the past.

No, the real tragedy is forcing women to have sex, then turning your back on them when they get pregnant and forcing them to get abortions.

In other words, shut up, rtard. Nobody cares what you have to say on the issue.

The Right wing never cares about the truth.

You do admit the right wing turns their back on women after the baby is born, right?

Wow, that statement is messed up on many levels..Seems the irresponsible mother and sperm donor turn their backs against babies.

Joe is another one of those Fake republicans that harken back to Einsenhower days, where they still opposed abortion and such....it's funny how he doesnt agree with the republicans on a single issue and say the party left him.......hahahahahahaahaha

I love the fake republican brigade......

Joe's happy when people died, he must love the new Boston Marathon

No, the real tragedy is forcing women to have sex, then turning your back on them when they get pregnant and forcing them to get abortions.

In other words, shut up, rtard. Nobody cares what you have to say on the issue.

The Right wing never cares about the truth.

You do admit the right wing turns their back on women after the baby is born, right?

Wow, that statement is messed up on many levels..Seems the irresponsible mother and sperm donor turn their backs against babies.

And kill them.

Koshergrl, we all make decisions in our lives we are not happy with or later regret. I've made many myself. what is important is that we learn from them. understand what drove us to make them but ultimately learn to come to peace with them. we can't change the past. we can't undo what is done. but we can move forward on a positive note with what we learned from it. help ourselves in our future decisions and perhaps even help others it sounds like you have a lot of very stressful situations surrounding your relationship. that is bound to cause emotional issues for you because it is one area we really want to be a stable and positive force in our lives. I don't know what to say to help you there, but as far as the abortion goes, don't continue to beat yourself up over it. you know what your feelings are surrounding it. let that issue fall into the past.

Huh?

What does that have to do with killing babies? Killing a baby is wrong, and it is wrong to promote it. These women are forced/coerced/tricked into believing that killing their baby is the *right* thing to do...and by the time they realize they don't HAVE to and they shouldn't, it's too late, and they know it.

We need to stop preying upon vulnerable women. The abortion machine preys on vulnerable women. They lie to them and tell them that legalized, assembly line abortion is about *rights* and *health* when really, it's about the removal of rights, and it is in no way a *health* issue..except that it poses a significant health risk to the poor women who undergo it...and results in death for the babies they carry.

Forum List

Back