Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Wow Republicans wanted a Democratic President to be a one termer. Did you know that Democrats wanted Bush to be a one termer. In fact Clinton made his dad a one termer. What a really strange thing that the opposing party wants the other party in for only one term.

Clinton made Bush a one termer? How'd he do that? By making republicans mad at Bush after Clinton made Bush reverse his the pledge Clinton made him take for no new taxes?

Silly fucker

Had a Democrat not run, Bush would,have been a two termer. The Democrats just like Republicans want the opposition in for one term. Dumb fuck.

Wow Republicans wanted a Democratic President to be a one termer. Did you know that Democrats wanted Bush to be a one termer. In fact Clinton made his dad a one termer. What a really strange thing that the opposing party wants the other party in for only one term.

Clinton made Bush a one termer? How'd he do that? By making republicans mad at Bush after Clinton made Bush reverse his the pledge Clinton made him take for no new taxes?

Silly fucker

Had a Democrat not run, Bush would,have been a two termer. The Democrats just like Republicans want the opposition in for one term. Dumb fuck.

Yeah, and if there was no election at all Bush would've been a lifer.

But the people choose Clinton, you blame Clinton just like a silly fuck would.

If Bush had wheels he'd be a bike. But in reality he lost to Clinton and is not a bike. All your answers live in "IF land"

Silly fucker

Yeah, and if there was no election at all Bush would've been a lifer.

But the people choose Clinton, you blame Clinton just like a silly fuck would.

If Bush had wheels he'd be a bike. But in reality he lost to Clinton and is not a bike. All your answers live in "IF land"

It proves that the democrats just like the republicans only want the opposition in for one term, got it? How is that so difficult for you to understand? You are as dumb as fuck.

None of you cowards will say what you think. You idiots think he needed to teach the ******* how to behave so we could have racial harmony. That's what you mean when you say he missed on his "teachable moment".

Even you think it sounds ridiculous....so you can't bring yourself to say it.

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot. Stop projecting your nastiness onto me. You think of black people as *******? You fucking racist.

Typical leftist, gets an answer they don't like so they project their bullshit onto someone else and expect people to argue from that. Fuck off.

obama was the perfect candidate to help foster better racial relations in this country, and face it those relations we're talking about are between blacks and whites ... THAT was the teachable moment, for ANYONE - black or white - who was inclined to be paying attention. obama is biracial, black and white, he had a unique opportunity and situation to ease racial tension. He failed to do so (and no, no one is saying they thought he was going to fix everything so stop with that bullshit), racial relations are worse now than when he took office.

That you're too stupid to even understand any of this is not surprising ... seeing as you're a moron.

How? How could he have eased racial tensions? How could he have helped foster better racial relations in this country?

What should he have done that he did not do?

Specifics, please.

Not stoked the fires, not thrown gasoline on racial tensions, not speak up ONLY when a white-kills-a-black but remain totally silent when a black-kills-a-white, white grandparents and black religious leader a big influence in his life provided him a unique pov of both the black and the white side ... yet he only speaks when blacks are the 'victim', make his 'My Brother's Keeper' program inclusive, rather than just aimed at blacks.

He was a community organizer for crying out loud! His racial makeup coupled with his 'work' experience provided him, more so than any past president, a unique set of circumstances to spring-board and foster better race relations in this country. He had the perfect opportunity to lead by example ... he chose not too.

HOW????? What did he not do? You haven't answered that question at all.

None of you cowards will say what you think. You idiots think he needed to teach the ******* how to behave so we could have racial harmony. That's what you mean when you say he missed on his "teachable moment".

Even you think it sounds ridiculous....so you can't bring yourself to say it.

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot. Stop projecting your nastiness onto me. You think of black people as *******? You fucking racist.

Typical leftist, gets an answer they don't like so they project their bullshit onto someone else and expect people to argue from that. Fuck off.

obama was the perfect candidate to help foster better racial relations in this country, and face it those relations we're talking about are between blacks and whites ... THAT was the teachable moment, for ANYONE - black or white - who was inclined to be paying attention. obama is biracial, black and white, he had a unique opportunity and situation to ease racial tension. He failed to do so (and no, no one is saying they thought he was going to fix everything so stop with that bullshit), racial relations are worse now than when he took office.

That you're too stupid to even understand any of this is not surprising ... seeing as you're a moron.

How? How could he have eased racial tensions? How could he have helped foster better racial relations in this country?

What should he have done that he did not do?

Specifics, please.

Step 1. Don't use the Race Card.

Step 2. Don't let his partisans use the Race Card in his defense.

That alone would have been a huge step forward.

You fuckers are failing at this question. I asked what he should have done. What could he have done. Who did he need to teach?

Spit it out.

I know no such thing. There was a lot of hype, and most of it was oddly vague.

The idea that he would be "post racial" did seem crazy hype to me, especially after he started playing race just like every other dem candidate.

And those that bought that, are not the ones being so harshly critical of him today. They may still be upset, but they are standing by their man.

Did he promise to be post racial? What hype did you see you can link to that shoes this post racial promise by him?

Answer: none, you made it up to hold him to an unachievable standard. And blames him for not bringing about this unachievable standard
I don't know that it was a promise, but he certainly made note of it when he pointed
Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.
Obama will never be MY President. He is President of the black man.
That only means you're not American. :doubt:

Please explain that logic. There were those that claimed that Bush was not their President, were they unAmerican? Those that protested the war in Vietnam, were they not Americans? Those that claimed Clinton was not their President, were they not Americans? Those that burn the American flag, are they Americans?

The exercising of their right of freedom of speech, put them as American as you or I. We may not like their message or ideas but as an American, I will defend their right to say it.
I didn't say, "un-American." I said not American. And I've already explained it. Like him or not, the president is the president of all Americans. If he not your president then you must not be American. As far as the examples you cite .... again, denial is not dissent. It's denial. If someone was against the Vietnam war, they were protesting it. If they denied it existed, they were in denial.

So those that claimed Bush was not their President are not American?
Why on Earth do you think that only applies to some people and not anyone who denies a president is their president?

Did he promise to be post racial? What hype did you see you can link to that shoes this post racial promise by him?

Answer: none, you made it up to hold him to an unachievable standard. And blames him for not bringing about this unachievable standard
I don't know that it was a promise, but he certainly made note of it when he pointed

Please explain that logic. There were those that claimed that Bush was not their President, were they unAmerican? Those that protested the war in Vietnam, were they not Americans? Those that claimed Clinton was not their President, were they not Americans? Those that burn the American flag, are they Americans?

The exercising of their right of freedom of speech, put them as American as you or I. We may not like their message or ideas but as an American, I will defend their right to say it.
I didn't say, "un-American." I said not American. And I've already explained it. Like him or not, the president is the president of all Americans. If he not your president then you must not be American. As far as the examples you cite .... again, denial is not dissent. It's denial. If someone was against the Vietnam war, they were protesting it. If they denied it existed, they were in denial.

Why on Earth do you think that only applies to some people and not anyone who denies a president is their president?

Because the left justifies some pretty stupid shit.

The idea that he would be "post racial" did seem crazy hype to me, especially after he started playing race just like every other dem candidate.

And those that bought that, are not the ones being so harshly critical of him today. They may still be upset, but they are standing by their man.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.

The President is the head of state and the head of government - he is the President of the United States, not the President of the People of the United States.
After all, he works for us, not we for him.
Too stupid. The mayor of your town is your mayor. The governor of your state is your governor. The president of your country is your president.

Denial is not a river.

So what? So does the right.

No shit Sherlock, you must be one of the brighter Dems, that's pretty sad"

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.
So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!
Can you quote that "promise?"

barack obama speech on post racial america - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results
Thanks for proving Obama never said that. :thup: Others said it of him.

No shit Sherlock, you must be one of the brighter Dems, that's pretty sad"
Brighter than you. I point out someone who says the president is not their president must not be American; and first you confuse that with un-American, then you confuse that with protesting, then you confuse that with thinking it only applies to one party. :dunno:

...Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise...

C'mon, Faun. Obama - my Prez - wasn't elected on the strength of his economic or military or foreign policy experience. He was elected - in large part by white voters - because he had spent his life and career on the front lines of our racial divide. Whether or not he specifically promised to improve America's racial chasm, that most certainly was believed to be his strong suit. Isn't that why you voted for him? I know you are smart enough to realize this. Are you honest enough to admit it?
I voted for him because he's Liberal, not because he's black. His skin color had nothing to do with it and i didn't even vote for him in the primary. If he were a Conservative, I would not have voted for him. Again, because his skin color had nothing to do with it. Experience meant nothing to me as we've had great presidents with little experience and crappy presidents with plenty of experience. The most important factor for me in the 2008 election, with 1 or 2 U.S. Supreme Court seats expected to open up, was .... ideology.

But that's me. No doubt plenty of people voted for him because he's black. No doubt plenty of people voted against him because he's black. Still, seems to me the perception of him being post racial is cast upon him by others who seek to construct a strawman they can beat up since race relations are the worst they've been since the 1980's, even though a black was elected to the nation's highest office. For folks like those, this is nothing but another strawman to criticize Obama for.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.
So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!

barack obama speech on post racial america - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

:rofl: Yahoo search results? LMAO!

You arent even trying huh?
Those who can -- do. Those who can't -- post search results. :lmao:

Are you somehow claiming that isn't Barack Obama giving that speech? Sorry, but one of the main themes of his election campaign WAS a post racial America!

The question was "can you quote the promise"? Your answer: No

My "answer" was to provide one of Barack Obama's campaign speeches where that was EXACTLY what he promised!
All you provided were search results. Look, bigfoot must be real...yahoo search results prove it...

bigfoot is real - Yahoo Search Results

I'm always amused at the linguistic gymnastics that you Obama supporters are willing to do in an attempt to retroactively change what Barry has said at various times, on stage, in front of thousands of people and in front of cameras that recorded it for posterity.

According to you folks, Obama never drew a red line in the sand for Assad...

Never stated that the Affordable Care Act would save the average Middle Class family about $2,500 a year in health care costs...

Never said that he'd like to see the price of gas go to $6 a gallon...

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Seriously fuck that nigga.
Denying the president is one's president is denial, not dissent. Like him or not, he is the president of every U.S. citizen.
Not recognizing ones authority as president is classified as dissent. Just like the founders did not recognize themselves as subjects of King George. They dissented.
Complete idiocy. Criticizing Obama would be dissent. Pretending like he's not the president is denial.

Are you somehow claiming that isn't Barack Obama giving that speech? Sorry, but one of the main themes of his election campaign WAS a post racial America!

My "answer" was to provide one of Barack Obama's campaign speeches where that was EXACTLY what he promised!
All you provided were search results. Look, bigfoot must be real...yahoo search results prove it...

Pray tell, Faun...how do you provide proof for a contention made on the internet without doing a search? Someone asked for proof that Barry ran for office promising to be the first post racial President and I provided one of his more famous speeches of that election in which he does just that.

I'm always amused at the linguistic gymnastics that you Obama supporters are willing to do in an attempt to retroactively change what Barry has said at various times, on stage, in front of thousands of people and in front of cameras that recorded it for posterity.

According to you folks, Obama never drew a red line in the sand for Assad...

Never stated that the Affordable Care Act would save the average Middle Class family about $2,500 a year in health care costs...

Never said that he'd like to see the price of gas go to $6 a gallon...
So post a quote then of him promising to be post racial...

:rofl: Yahoo search results? LMAO!

You arent even trying huh?

Pray tell, Faun...how do you provide proof for a contention made on the internet without doing a search? Someone asked for proof that Barry ran for office promising to be the first post racial President and I provided one of his more famous speeches of that election in which he does just that.
Seriously? You don't know how to post a quote?

Forum List

Back