Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Dude, that was the entire message of the speech he made that day. Do you want me to get a transcript of that and put in quotation marks before you'll believe that he said it?

I didn't say, "un-American." I said not American. And I've already explained it. Like him or not, the president is the president of all Americans. If he not your president then you must not be American. As far as the examples you cite .... again, denial is not dissent. It's denial. If someone was against the Vietnam war, they were protesting it. If they denied it existed, they were in denial.
LOL. You're really butt hurt over this. Face it. Obama is a failure. Nor should have ever been anyone's Preseident.
Nah, idiot righties amuse me. Not butthurt at all. And if Obama's a failure, what does that say about Reagan? The unemployment rate is lower now than at this point in his presidency.

None of you cowards will say what you think. You idiots think he needed to teach the ******* how to behave so we could have racial harmony. That's what you mean when you say he missed on his "teachable moment".

Even you think it sounds ridiculous....so you can't bring yourself to say it.

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot. Stop projecting your nastiness onto me. You think of black people as *******? You fucking racist.

Typical leftist, gets an answer they don't like so they project their bullshit onto someone else and expect people to argue from that. Fuck off.

obama was the perfect candidate to help foster better racial relations in this country, and face it those relations we're talking about are between blacks and whites ... THAT was the teachable moment, for ANYONE - black or white - who was inclined to be paying attention. obama is biracial, black and white, he had a unique opportunity and situation to ease racial tension. He failed to do so (and no, no one is saying they thought he was going to fix everything so stop with that bullshit), racial relations are worse now than when he took office.

That you're too stupid to even understand any of this is not surprising ... seeing as you're a moron.

How? How could he have eased racial tensions? How could he have helped foster better racial relations in this country?

What should he have done that he did not do?

Specifics, please.

Not stoked the fires, not thrown gasoline on racial tensions, not speak up ONLY when a white-kills-a-black but remain totally silent when a black-kills-a-white, white grandparents and black religious leader a big influence in his life provided him a unique pov of both the black and the white side ... yet he only speaks when blacks are the 'victim', make his 'My Brother's Keeper' program inclusive, rather than just aimed at blacks.

He was a community organizer for crying out loud! His racial makeup coupled with his 'work' experience provided him, more so than any past president, a unique set of circumstances to spring-board and foster better race relations in this country. He had the perfect opportunity to lead by example ... he chose not too.

HOW????? What did he not do? You haven't answered that question at all.

I am not responsible for what you're too stupid to understand.

So those that claimed Bush was not their President are not American?
Why on Earth do you think that only applies to some people and not anyone who denies a president is their president?

Because the left justifies some pretty stupid shit.
So what? So does the right.

No shit Sherlock, you must be one of the brighter Dems, that's pretty sad"
Brighter than you. I point out someone who says the president is not their president must not be American; and first you confuse that with un-American, then you confuse that with protesting, then you confuse that with thinking it only applies to one party. :dunno:
Didn't confuse anything kiddy. You seem to have real issues.

I didn't say, "un-American." I said not American. And I've already explained it. Like him or not, the president is the president of all Americans. If he not your president then you must not be American. As far as the examples you cite .... again, denial is not dissent. It's denial. If someone was against the Vietnam war, they were protesting it. If they denied it existed, they were in denial.
LOL. You're really butt hurt over this. Face it. Obama is a failure. Nor should have ever been anyone's Preseident.
Nah, idiot righties amuse me. Not butthurt at all. And if Obama's a failure, what does that say about Reagan? The unemployment rate is lower now than at this point in his presidency.

You might want to check your numbers on that, Faun...six years in Reagan had unemployment down around 5.3 percent which is slightly lower than the 5.4 rate we're at now. More important however is how Reagan arrived at that number. He didn't use six years of Quantitative Easing by the Fed to artificially stimulate jobs or spend trillions in stimulus money to achieve his numbers. Inflation is now a looming problem BECAUSE of the way that we've attacked unemployment and every time a Fed Chief hints at raising interest rates Wall Street starts to crater. What happens if we have another financial crisis? How do you lower interest rates when they are already almost at zero?

Dude, that was the entire message of the speech he made that day. Do you want me to get a transcript of that and put in quotation marks before you'll believe that he said it?
Here's a quote from a speech he gave which your search found...

"We the people, in order to form a more perfect union." - Barack Hussein Obama

... doesn't sound like a promise to be a post racial president to me. Who knows why you think it does? :dunno:

Why on Earth do you think that only applies to some people and not anyone who denies a president is their president?

Brighter than you. I point out someone who says the president is not their president must not be American; and first you confuse that with un-American, then you confuse that with protesting, then you confuse that with thinking it only applies to one party. :dunno:
Of course you did. You can't deny it, your posts are still there.

Of course you did. You can't deny it, your posts are still there.
lol!

You might want to check your numbers on that, Faun...six years in Reagan had unemployment down around 5.3 percent which is slightly lower than the 5.4 rate we're at now. More important however is how Reagan arrived at that number. He didn't use six years of Quantitative Easing by the Fed to artificially stimulate jobs or spend trillions in stimulus money to achieve his numbers. Inflation is now a looming problem BECAUSE of the way that we've attacked unemployment and every time a Fed Chief hints at raising interest rates Wall Street starts to crater. What happens if we have another financial crisis? How do you lower interest rates when they are already almost at zero?
Ask me if I'm surprised to see you fuck that up as badly as you did...

April, 2015: 5.4%
April, 1987: 6.3%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

How the fuck did you think it was 5.3%?

Did he promise to be post racial? What hype did you see you can link to that shoes this post racial promise by him?

Answer: none, you made it up to hold him to an unachievable standard. And blames him for not bringing about this unachievable standard
I don't know that it was a promise, but he certainly made note of it when he pointed
Obama will never be MY President. He is President of the black man.
That only means you're not American. :doubt:
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Seriously fuck that nigga.
Denying the president is one's president is denial, not dissent. Like him or not, he is the president of every U.S. citizen.
Not recognizing ones authority as president is classified as dissent. Just like the founders did not recognize themselves as subjects of King George. They dissented.
Complete idiocy. Criticizing Obama would be dissent. Pretending like he's not the president is denial.
Not recognizing his authority is dissent. In fact, it is a basis of dissent. Only a complete idiot and faggot would support president gayblackman.

I don't know that it was a promise, but he certainly made note of it when he pointed
That only means you're not American. :doubt:

Denying the president is one's president is denial, not dissent. Like him or not, he is the president of every U.S. citizen.
Not recognizing ones authority as president is classified as dissent. Just like the founders did not recognize themselves as subjects of King George. They dissented.
Complete idiocy. Criticizing Obama would be dissent. Pretending like he's not the president is denial.
Not recognizing his authority is dissent. In fact, it is a basis of dissent. Only a complete idiot and faggot would support president gayblackman.
Your response reveals far more about you than I suspect you intended.

Your response reveals far more about you than I suspect you intended.
OMG I made a racist and homophobic remark. Go cry in the corner you baby. Mommy will come to pick you up soon.

Ask me if I'm surprised to see you fuck that up as badly as you did...

April, 2015: 5.4%
April, 1987: 6.3%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

How the fuck did you think it was 5.3%?

I was adjusting to take into account the 1994 changes in how unemployment was figured. Before that time you were counted as unemployed if you were unemployed and looking for work. After 1994 you were dropped from the count once you had been unemployed for more than 52 weeks. If Reagan's numbers were counted in the same manner as Obama's were, he would have had a lower percentage of unemployment than Barry. That also fails to take into account the large number of part time jobs that have been created under this administration compared to the much smaller number of part time jobs under Reagan.

Let me guess...you didn't have a clue they changed how the numbers were arrived at...did you?

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.
So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!
Oh? It's premature... 150 years of oppression and it's just too soon to actually be honest?

And if a president can't bring one of the country's biggest social problems out into the light for discussion, who should?

Yes - you're seeing things the way they WERE... we never elected them, we simply found a nice tree. Those were the days, huh?

He wasn't "bringing it out into the light for discussion".

He was racebaiting along with the rest of the libs/dems.
You'll have to define what you really mean when you use the term "racebaiting". I watched the speeches, I found no disparate remarks against any ethnic group. I heard information related to me as seen through the eyes of someone who has a different life experience from mine, but I heard nothing I haven't seen with my own eyes. It would seem to me that to white people, the term "racebaiting" means a black person who has the balls to stand up and say "yes, we're treated differently from whites". Maybe, "racebaiting" is just a shorthand version of "shut up, I don't want to hear it?"

I'm always amused at the linguistic gymnastics that you Obama supporters are willing to do in an attempt to retroactively change what Barry has said at various times, on stage, in front of thousands of people and in front of cameras that recorded it for posterity.

According to you folks, Obama never drew a red line in the sand for Assad...
Which folks are those? Obama surely did say that Assad's continued use of chemical weapons would present a "big red line". It was in the news constantly right after Assad did it again. What he DIDN'T say was what the consequence would be. Most people just assumed he meant a huge marine invasion (maybe Assad did too). From factcheck.org, about the only thing that Obama could legally do in this case was economic.

Never stated that the Affordable Care Act would save the average Middle Class family about $2,500 a year in health care costs...

I love factcheck.org. The administration says it's ACA which makes those savings possible, the right says MAYBE the market was just going there anyway. The real accuracy of the statement lies in what was considered the "average Middle Class family" at the time the statement was made.

Never said that he'd like to see the price of gas go to $6 a gallon...
[/quote]

This is taken completely out of context (not surprisingly). But let's go back to factcheck.org again for the full account.

You'll burn in Hell for that! </sarcasm>

And we should shut up about the destruction of our cities and the twice as many whites murdered by blacks every year. We should allow blacks to fuck up our educational system as they don't want to follow the damn rules??? And you think that is a winning set of cards for your people to move forward. Laughable!!!! Civilization was built on rules and enforcement of such.

And you wonder why you can't do anything. LOL Look in the mirror sparky as whites aren't the ones causing 90% of all black deaths in this country and certainly aren't the ones holding you back. You are.

Forum List

Back