Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

You're quibbling.

Specifics matter dummy

The refrain from the left has been to characterize those who criticism the President as racist.

Some of them are. Sorry to quibble

This has inflamed racial tensions among blacks who are told that all these attacks are racist.

No one is told that "all" of anything is racist. Sorry to quibble again. Additionally blacks have their own mind they dont need to be told something is racist. We know

And it angers the Whites who are tired of being the whipping boy for lib/black delusions.

Maybe you feel that way because of your inability to quibble over such details like "all racist". And since you refuse to see that you feel vicitimized and want "the left" to make you get off the victim act.

How can anyone help you feel less tired?

Specifics don't matter.

Well then dont try and tell me about specific cries you got against people who arent here.

Bye dummy

It was a general statement about the behavior of the left over the last several years.

By trying to deny it, you're the one that reveals himself to be a dummy.

Suure bro, keep fighting those voices. When you ready to talk to another real live person let me know

Oh, isn't that cute?

YOu're using ridicule instead of honestly or seriously responding to my point.

I've never seen a lefty do that before...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anytime you're ready to deal with reality, let me know.

None of you cowards will say what you think. You idiots think he needed to teach the ******* how to behave so we could have racial harmony. That's what you mean when you say he missed on his "teachable moment".

Even you think it sounds ridiculous....so you can't bring yourself to say it.

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot. Stop projecting your nastiness onto me. You think of black people as *******? You fucking racist.

Typical leftist, gets an answer they don't like so they project their bullshit onto someone else and expect people to argue from that. Fuck off.

obama was the perfect candidate to help foster better racial relations in this country, and face it those relations we're talking about are between blacks and whites ... THAT was the teachable moment, for ANYONE - black or white - who was inclined to be paying attention. obama is biracial, black and white, he had a unique opportunity and situation to ease racial tension. He failed to do so (and no, no one is saying they thought he was going to fix everything so stop with that bullshit), racial relations are worse now than when he took office.

That you're too stupid to even understand any of this is not surprising ... seeing as you're a moron.

How? How could he have eased racial tensions? How could he have helped foster better racial relations in this country?

What should he have done that he did not do?

Specifics, please.

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

Right, it was the liberals who started beating the drum.
The only thing this fuckhead below didn't say was, "....by any means necesssary".

Mitch et al. got a lot of stupid white people worked up from different camps by starting rumors of Obama being born in Kenya.

That's just about ALL they had to do to get a lot of stupid white people worked up, but they also started the nasty rumor that Obama was going to take their guns away. What other brilliant strategy can you think of to make people go out and BUY MORE of them?

See that logo behind the fat turtle's head? That's right, The Heritage Foundation. That's all you need to know.

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President

Last edited:
Wow Republicans wanted a Democratic President to be a one termer. Did you know that Democrats wanted Bush to be a one termer. In fact Clinton made his dad a one termer. What a really strange thing that the opposing party wants the other party in for only one term.

Wow Republicans wanted a Democratic President to be a one termer. Did you know that Democrats wanted Bush to be a one termer. In fact Clinton made his dad a one termer. What a really strange thing that the opposing party wants the other party in for only one term.

Well, you know: Because RACISM.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.
So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!
Oh? It's premature... 150 years of oppression and it's just too soon to actually be honest?

And if a president can't bring one of the country's biggest social problems out into the light for discussion, who should?

Yes - you're seeing things the way they WERE... we never elected them, we simply found a nice tree. Those were the days, huh?

You say "the hype" and I'm talking about being in about racial harmony. But you know that racial harmony was never included in "the hype"

I know no such thing. There was a lot of hype, and most of it was oddly vague.

The idea that he would be "post racial" did seem crazy hype to me, especially after he started playing race just like every other dem candidate.

And those that bought that, are not the ones being so harshly critical of him today. They may still be upset, but they are standing by their man.

Did he promise to be post racial? What hype did you see you can link to that shoes this post racial promise by him?

Answer: none, you made it up to hold him to an unachievable standard. And blames him for not bringing about this unachievable standard
I don't know that it was a promise, but he certainly made note of it when he pointed
Let's be honest here...Barack Obama is half black and half white. He was raised in large part by two elderly white people from Kansas! He "should" be able to see both sides of issues but unfortunately for him he's not come across that way at all. Every time there is a black/white issue...he makes statements that he really shouldn't. As I said before...it's like he can't help himself.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.
Obama will never be MY President. He is President of the black man.
That only means you're not American. :doubt:
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Seriously fuck that nigga.
Denying the president is one's president is denial, not dissent. Like him or not, he is the president of every U.S. citizen.
Not recognizing ones authority as president is classified as dissent. Just like the founders did not recognize themselves as subjects of King George. They dissented.

That only means you're not American. :doubt:

LoL. That only works when youre a conservative telling an unpatriotic liberal that. Obama rejected my philosophy. He took sides, rejecting what millions of us believe and hold dear. Fuck Obama, this American rejects him. He's not my President nor for millions of others.

None of you cowards will say what you think. You idiots think he needed to teach the ******* how to behave so we could have racial harmony. That's what you mean when you say he missed on his "teachable moment".

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot. Stop projecting your nastiness onto me. You think of black people as *******? You fucking racist.

Typical leftist, gets an answer they don't like so they project their bullshit onto someone else and expect people to argue from that. Fuck off.

obama was the perfect candidate to help foster better racial relations in this country, and face it those relations we're talking about are between blacks and whites ... THAT was the teachable moment, for ANYONE - black or white - who was inclined to be paying attention. obama is biracial, black and white, he had a unique opportunity and situation to ease racial tension. He failed to do so (and no, no one is saying they thought he was going to fix everything so stop with that bullshit), racial relations are worse now than when he took office.

That you're too stupid to even understand any of this is not surprising ... seeing as you're a moron.

How? How could he have eased racial tensions? How could he have helped foster better racial relations in this country?

Specifics, please.

Not stoked the fires, not thrown gasoline on racial tensions, not speak up ONLY when a white-kills-a-black but remain totally silent when a black-kills-a-white, white grandparents and black religious leader a big influence in his life provided him a unique pov of both the black and the white side ... yet he only speaks when blacks are the 'victim', make his 'My Brother's Keeper' program inclusive, rather than just aimed at blacks.

He was a community organizer for crying out loud! His racial makeup coupled with his 'work' experience provided him, more so than any past president, a unique set of circumstances to spring-board and foster better race relations in this country. He had the perfect opportunity to lead by example ... he chose not too.

I didn't say, "un-American." I said not American. And I've already explained it. Like him or not, the president is the president of all Americans. If he not your president then you must not be American. As far as the examples you cite .... again, denial is not dissent. It's denial. If someone was against the Vietnam war, they were protesting it. If they denied it existed, they were in denial.
LOL. You're really butt hurt over this. Face it. Obama is a failure. Nor should have ever been anyone's Preseident.

Last edited:

Specifics, please.

Step 1. Don't use the Race Card.

Step 2. Don't let his partisans use the Race Card in his defense.

That alone would have been a huge step forward.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.
So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!
Oh? It's premature... 150 years of oppression and it's just too soon to actually be honest?

And if a president can't bring one of the country's biggest social problems out into the light for discussion, who should?

Yes - you're seeing things the way they WERE... we never elected them, we simply found a nice tree. Those were the days, huh?

He wasn't "bringing it out into the light for discussion".

He was racebaiting along with the rest of the libs/dems.

The Obama DOJ 'splaining Ferguson and Baltimore:

"To most law-abiding Americans, the idea of fleeing from the police, or worse, charging at a policeman you have already punched, is simply beyond the realm of possibility.

So how did we get here? Was it a breakdown of values? Perhaps a pervasive tolerance for lawlessness? Of course not. Says Gupta (note: DOJ Official):

Let’s start with the first question and consider the source of the mistrust. Mistrust can’t be explained away as the kneejerk reaction of the ill-informed or the hyperbolic. It’s in part the product of historical awareness about the role that police have played in enforcing and perpetuating (wait for it! here it comes!) slavery, the Black Codes, lynchings and Jim Crow segregation...."

DOJ Official Slavery to Blame for Riots in Ferguson and Baltimore Rule of Law

I'll note that Benghazi is ancient history to these say people....

Last edited:
Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

Right, it was the liberals who started beating the drum.
The only thing this fuckhead below didn't say was, "....by any means necesssary".

Mitch et al. got a lot of stupid white people worked up from different camps by starting rumors of Obama being born in Kenya.

That's just about ALL they had to do to get a lot of stupid white people worked up, but they also started the nasty rumor that Obama was going to take their guns away. What other brilliant strategy can you think of to make people go out and BUY MORE of them?

See that logo behind the fat turtle's head? That's right, The Heritage Foundation. That's all you need to know.

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President

Every president that ever was and ever will be has and will have the same thing said about him. The only difference is that in Obama's case the left wing does what they always do, and make it about race. When will the left realize that the true perpetrators of racism is themselves?

When Obama was first elected, the Republicans openly stated that they wanted to make him a one term president and set out on that particular path, and they bad mouthed and tore down Obama at every chance they had, even when he supported something they had supported just a couple of months prior.

And...................the country's population heard them, and decided to take up the rhetoric that the GOP had started to lay out, only most people in this country aren't politically gifted, and so instead of denouncing Obama with polite words, they drifted into bigoted rhetoric, and in doing so, managed to roll back race relations quite a bit.

What president has not had exactly the same said about them? Your were around for at least Clinton and Bush were you not? And Carter and Bush Sr. were actually one term Presidents. I am not sure who is more racist, those who say Obama is no good because he is black or those who say Obama should not receive criticism because he is black. Maybe it is a tie.
I know - it's such a small difference: hoping it to be the case and actively working against public interests to make it so. And since that didn't work, now that Obama has related his own life experience (as a black male), racist conservatives can paint him as a race-baiter too. You guys will do ANYTHING but fix a problem unless it relates to taking away guns or adding more taxes.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Until 2014 congress and the WH has been controlled by the left wing and we see where that disaster has led.

Man....that is such an unintelligent POV that I am actually disappointed in you.

Well I will have to take that comment seriously since you are the self appointed judge of POVs.

Im qualified for the position. All it takes is common sense and intellectual honesty.

In that case I suggest you are bankrupt.

When all those fucking white crackers are dead finally the black folks will have arrived at social justice, equality, freedom, rights and paradise like in Togo and Chad.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

when were they ever worse?? ask the racist Obama assholes

Clinton made Bush a one termer? How'd he do that? By making republicans mad at Bush after Clinton made Bush reverse his the pledge Clinton made him take for no new taxes?

Silly fucker

Forum List

Back