Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

If I had the solutions to our differences I would run for Prez. Perhaps I (and many others) was wrong to hope but many elected officials have had a positive impact on America's racial divide. Regrettably I (and many others) have been sorely disappointed. BTW, I think he's been a pretty good Prez.

Exactly the point. You expect Obama to do the impossible (and something you cant even begin to fathom how to do) and when Obama cant do the impossible you moan and groan like you were being reasonable in the first place

Having "a positive impact on America's racial divide" is an impossible task? You've been licking the guy's ass so long your brain has turned to mush.

...Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise...
Can you quote that "promise?"

C'mon, Faun. Obama - my Prez - wasn't elected on the strength of his economic or military or foreign policy experience. He was elected - in large part by white voters - because he had spent his life and career on the front lines of our racial divide. Whether or not he specifically promised to improve America's racial chasm, that most certainly was believed to be his strong suit. Isn't that why you voted for him? I know you are smart enough to realize this. Are you honest enough to admit it?

Whatever you or others "believed" he would do is not his responsibility. You know that right?

Do all you loony lefties have comprehension probs? I specifically said I, like many others, had high hopes that he could improve race relations. He certainly wasn't elected because of his economic, military or foreign policy experiences.

If I had the solutions to our differences I would run for Prez. Perhaps I (and many others) was wrong to hope but many elected officials have had a positive impact on America's racial divide. Regrettably I (and many others) have been sorely disappointed. BTW, I think he's been a pretty good Prez.

Exactly the point. You expect Obama to do the impossible (and something you cant even begin to fathom how to do) and when Obama cant do the impossible you moan and groan like you were being reasonable in the first place

Having "a positive impact on America's racial divide" is an impossible task? You've been licking the guy's ass so long your brain has turned to mush.

You're the one who requested it and when asked how....you stated you didnt know. And you still dont thats why you're asking questions instead of providing answers.

What should Obama do to make white people feel better? Send Sherries Berries? Free Crocs for all white people?

Or is the way whites feel their own...whats the word? Ahh, yes...their personal responsibility?

...Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise...

C'mon, Faun. Obama - my Prez - wasn't elected on the strength of his economic or military or foreign policy experience. He was elected - in large part by white voters - because he had spent his life and career on the front lines of our racial divide. Whether or not he specifically promised to improve America's racial chasm, that most certainly was believed to be his strong suit. Isn't that why you voted for him? I know you are smart enough to realize this. Are you honest enough to admit it?

Whatever you or others "believed" he would do is not his responsibility. You know that right?

Do all you loony lefties have comprehension probs? I specifically said I, like many others, had high hopes that he could improve race relations. He certainly wasn't elected because of his economic, military or foreign policy experiences.

You know your hopes arent his responsibility either, right?

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg
I don't know anyone who thinks racial tension is entirely Obama's fault but he has certainly fed into the divide. Race relations have gotten better but still need improvement.

The black community needs to take responsibility for their short comings. Whites are tired of hearing how it's all our fault when the only thing holding blacks down today is themselves. They have the same opportunity's that others have including those who are recent immigrants and yet recent immigrants do better than they do. It's obvious police need to go through their training and get rid of rouge cops but it's also obvious that blacks need to stop justifying bad behavior based on race and own up. They also need to learn that if you attack a cop in any way, run or disobey an order the cops is going to use force. This is common knowledge yet it seems the black community didn't get the memo. I got news for the black community, whites will get killed just as fast as blacks for resisting arrest,it's not just you. You need to teach your community to not run when approached by cops, don't resist in any way, just keep your mouth shut, say yes sir and no sir only and lawyer up when you get to the cop shop, you'll have a better chance of staying alive longer.

Riots are not acceptable behavior but peaceful protests are so use them frequently. Congress would shit a brick if 5 million angry blacks arrived in Washington demanding change. We need dash board cams and body cams on every cop in the USA no excuses, It should be mandatory by federal law. This would protect both the cop and the public.

Cops,Congress and the Black Community need to clean house and get rid of the rotten apples. Fire bad cops, fire Congressmen who don't serve their constituents and get rid of race baiters like Sharpton and don't defend criminal behavior in your community. Reign in black youth and improve black families, adults need to help keep kids from the criminal element by getting involved and for heaven sakes don't glorify thug culture if you don't want your kids to be thugs.

Gun sales didn't increase because of a fear of a race war although that is what some wingnuts proposed.

They increased because FEMA was building concentration camps. :eusa_angel:

And some departments of the federal government were buying up all the ammo. :eusa_whistle:

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.
So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!

barack obama speech on post racial america - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

:rofl: Yahoo search results? LMAO!

You arent even trying huh?

Are you somehow claiming that isn't Barack Obama giving that speech? Sorry, but one of the main themes of his election campaign WAS a post racial America!

So, as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't get all uppity, things are great, right? It's when he tells us that even a future president has to run a racial gauntlet that things fall apart? Is it just that you can't handle a viewpoint that doesn't match what you see through your rose colored glasses?

Weighing in on sensitive racial issues prematurely isn't getting "uppity", Older...it's simply a case of not understanding what a President should or shouldn't be doing. Barack Obama ran for office promising to be the first post racial President but then failed to live up to that promise. That isn't my seeing things through "rose colored glasses"...that's me seeing things for what they were INSTEAD of seeing them through rose colored glasses!

barack obama speech on post racial america - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Are you somehow claiming that isn't Barack Obama giving that speech? Sorry, but one of the main themes of his election campaign WAS a post racial America!

The question was "can you quote the promise"? Your answer: No

My "answer" was to provide one of Barack Obama's campaign speeches where that was EXACTLY what he promised!

My "answer" was to provide one of Barack Obama's campaign speeches where that was EXACTLY what he promised!

Great so now for the "quoting" part of the question. Can you quote that part?

I know no such thing. There was a lot of hype, and most of it was oddly vague.

The idea that he would be "post racial" did seem crazy hype to me, especially after he started playing race just like every other dem candidate.

And those that bought that, are not the ones being so harshly critical of him today. They may still be upset, but they are standing by their man.

Did he promise to be post racial? What hype did you see you can link to that shoes this post racial promise by him?

Answer: none, you made it up to hold him to an unachievable standard. And blames him for not bringing about this unachievable standard

I didn't make it up, and I am not blaming him for not doing it.

I am unhappy that he has played the Race Card just like every other Dem.

I am more unhappy with his partisans who have interpreted every criticism of him as being racism.

THAT is what is really pouring gasoline on the fire, IMO.

Well yeah it is pouring gas on the fire when you imagine that someone anywhere said that EVERY disagreement you have is because of racism.

So what you BELIEVE is whats pouring the gas. The reality is different tho.

Seems like every disagreement and problem you have stems from your overactive imagination. Thats not anyones fault but your own

Nope. The refrain from the left has been that no president before this has been subject to such criticism, it must be because he is black.

See, now where did anyone say EVERYONE who disagrees with ANYTHING are RACIST?

Like I said, what happens and what you believe happened are 2 diff things.

SOmetimes you can get some libs to admit that Bill Clinton was just as criticized, but somehow that doesn't disprove their belief that the Obama criticism is special and race based.

Thats because some of it is. Unless you are saying that repeating "Obama hates white people" as something thats been said about all POTUS

Go to the thread, serious question for white folks. The OP states that guns sales spiked because Obama is black. Other lib posted supporting claims.

I pointed out that gun sales spiked when Clinton was elected.

NOthing. Fact proof belief system.

Just because you pointed out that sales went up during Clinton doesnt prove that some of the gun sales werent because he's black.

If you object to then saying it, you can prove them wrong. But since racism is a feeling and not a provable object...you're whining about your feelings and crying because they dont share your feelings.

Sorry

You're quibbling.

The refrain from the left has been to characterize those who criticism the President as racist.

This has inflamed racial tensions among blacks who are told that all these attacks are racist.

And it angers the Whites who are tired of being the whipping boy for lib/black delusions.

None of you cowards will say what you think. You idiots think he needed to teach the ******* how to behave so we could have racial harmony. That's what you mean when you say he missed on his "teachable moment".

Even you think it sounds ridiculous....so you can't bring yourself to say it.

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot. Stop projecting your nastiness onto me. You think of black people as *******? You fucking racist.

Typical leftist, gets an answer they don't like so they project their bullshit onto someone else and expect people to argue from that. Fuck off.

obama was the perfect candidate to help foster better racial relations in this country, and face it those relations we're talking about are between blacks and whites ... THAT was the teachable moment, for ANYONE - black or white - who was inclined to be paying attention. obama is biracial, black and white, he had a unique opportunity and situation to ease racial tension. He failed to do so (and no, no one is saying they thought he was going to fix everything so stop with that bullshit), racial relations are worse now than when he took office.

That you're too stupid to even understand any of this is not surprising ... seeing as you're a moron.

Last edited:

You're the one who requested it and when asked how....you stated you didnt know. And you still dont thats why you're asking questions instead of providing answers.

What should Obama do to make white people feel better? Send Sherries Berries? Free Crocs for all white people?

Or is the way whites feel their own...whats the word? Ahh, yes...their personal responsibility?

Woo. Your brain is clearly mushed. I requested nothing but I, like many people, hoped Obama could do some good in the one area where he had some experience ... race relations. Doing so does not require making "white people feel better." He certainly wasn't elected because of his economic, military or foreign policy experiences. I can't be sure if you are being willfully stupid or you really are just this stupid.
Are you familiar with the Straw Man concept because you keep arguing with me over things I haven't said?

Woo. Your brain is clearly mushed. I requested nothing but I, like many people, hoped Obama could do some good in the one area where he had some experience ... race relations.

Once again, holding someone responsible when they dont achieve your hopes is not anyone elses responsibility. Also, he's black that doesnt mean hes an expert on race relations.

I was hoping the skins would play Cousins more. They didnt, but that doesnt mean they are a failure because they didnt achieve my hopes, idiot

Doing so does not require making "white people feel better." He certainly wasn't elected because of his economic, military or foreign policy experiences. I can't be sure if you are being willfully stupid or you really are just this stupid.
Are you familiar with the Straw Man concept because you keep arguing with me over things I haven't said?

Improving race relations is all about feelings. So white people dont feel good and you blame Obama

Did he promise to be post racial? What hype did you see you can link to that shoes this post racial promise by him?

Answer: none, you made it up to hold him to an unachievable standard. And blames him for not bringing about this unachievable standard

I am more unhappy with his partisans who have interpreted every criticism of him as being racism.

Well yeah it is pouring gas on the fire when you imagine that someone anywhere said that EVERY disagreement you have is because of racism.

Seems like every disagreement and problem you have stems from your overactive imagination. Thats not anyones fault but your own

Nope. The refrain from the left has been that no president before this has been subject to such criticism, it must be because he is black.

SOmetimes you can get some libs to admit that Bill Clinton was just as criticized, but somehow that doesn't disprove their belief that the Obama criticism is special and race based.

Thats because some of it is. Unless you are saying that repeating "Obama hates white people" as something thats been said about all POTUS

Go to the thread, serious question for white folks. The OP states that guns sales spiked because Obama is black. Other lib posted supporting claims.

Just because you pointed out that sales went up during Clinton doesnt prove that some of the gun sales werent because he's black.

If you object to then saying it, you can prove them wrong. But since racism is a feeling and not a provable object...you're whining about your feelings and crying because they dont share your feelings.

Sorry

You're quibbling.

Specifics matter dummy

The refrain from the left has been to characterize those who criticism the President as racist.

Some of them are. Sorry to quibble

This has inflamed racial tensions among blacks who are told that all these attacks are racist.

No one is told that "all" of anything is racist. Sorry to quibble again. Additionally blacks have their own mind they dont need to be told something is racist. We know

And it angers the Whites who are tired of being the whipping boy for lib/black delusions.

Maybe you feel that way because of your inability to quibble over such details like "all racist". And since you refuse to see that you feel vicitimized and want "the left" to make you get off the victim act.

How can anyone help you feel less tired?

Sorry

You're quibbling.

Specifics matter dummy

No one is told that "all" of anything is racist. Sorry to quibble again. Additionally blacks have their own mind they dont need to be told something is racist. We know

Maybe you feel that way because of your inability to quibble over such details like "all racist". And since you refuse to see that you feel vicitimized and want "the left" to make you get off the victim act.

Specifics don't matter.

Before the election was even over, I was having valid points about Obama throw back in my face with the claim that my real issue was his skin color.

And it's been constant since then.

And whether you "know" crap, or it was spoon fed to you, whites are getting increasingly tired of being expected to play the whipping boy for every delusion that takes hold in your little heads.

Sorry

You're quibbling.

Specifics matter dummy

Specifics don't matter.

Well then dont try and tell me about specific cries you got against people who arent here.

Bye dummy

Sorry

You're quibbling.

Specifics matter dummy

Specifics don't matter.

Well then dont try and tell me about specific cries you got against people who arent here.

Bye dummy

It was a general statement about the behavior of the left over the last several years.

By trying to deny it, you're the one that reveals himself to be a dummy.

Sorry

You're quibbling.

Specifics matter dummy

Specifics don't matter.

Bye dummy

It was a general statement about the behavior of the left over the last several years.

By trying to deny it, you're the one that reveals himself to be a dummy.

Suure bro, keep fighting those voices. When you ready to talk to another real live person let me know

Forum List

Back