Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Trigger, speaking here.....listen, you idiot. Comparing Obama's criticism to every white president on both sides is an unfair comparison and you racist whites know this. This man, has been called every negative name in the book, has been compared to Hitler, is constantly being ridiculed for every word spoken to the suit he wears. His wife has been humiliated and embarrased on a continual bases, his daughters, I mean what conservative white american has done to this particular president is unpresidented in US history and for morons like yourself to deny this and label it as political fodda? Give me a f*** break!! This man couldn't even give a damned speech to school kids welcoming them back to school before white mf's start having issues and this was way before the man even had a full day in office, so take your denying white as to dark planet, where you saps belong

Trigger, speaking here.....listen, you idiot. Comparing Obama's criticism to every white president on both sides is an unfair comparison and you racist whites know this. This man, has been called every negative name in the book, has been compared to Hitler, is constantly being ridiculed for every word spoken to the suit he wears. His wife has been humiliated and embarrased on a continual bases, his daughters, I mean what conservative white american has done to this particular president is unpresidented in US history and for morons like yourself to deny this and label it as political fodda? Give me a f*** break!! This man couldn't even give a damned speech to school kids welcoming them back to school before white mf's start having issues and this was way before the man even had a full day in office, so take your denying white as to dark planet, where you saps belong

Not a racist.

Bush was compared to Hitler a thousand times.

It only seems like more to you because you care about this President more.

LOLOLOL...Bush was acting like Hitler....listen, if you people do anything in life, anything and I mean anything.....get with the facts. The ridicule that most presidents received, was earned!!!! Being humilated for a fist bump, told not to speak at a kindegarten class, your birth still an issue to this day, daily security breaches, you and your wife featured on a prominant magazine with bones in your noses...I mean the list is endless, all racially based and we all know it.

The facts are that you lefties always do this.

You spend more time finding reasons to dismiss others than engaging in substantial debate about the issues.

You think that my issue with Obama is his skin color.

IN the past when I complained about HIllary, lefties said I had a problem with strong women.

When I criticized Bill Clinton I was anti-sex.

Hell, I've had lefties accuse me of being EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN FOSSIL FUELS!

And racism? Christ, you've been beating that dead horse all day every day for my entire life.

Not a racist.

Bush was compared to Hitler a thousand times.

It only seems like more to you because you care about this President more.

LOLOLOL...Bush was acting like Hitler....listen, if you people do anything in life, anything and I mean anything.....get with the facts. The ridicule that most presidents received, was earned!!!! Being humilated for a fist bump, told not to speak at a kindegarten class, your birth still an issue to this day, daily security breaches, you and your wife featured on a prominant magazine with bones in your noses...I mean the list is endless, all racially based and we all know it.

The facts are that you lefties always do this.

You spend more time finding reasons to dismiss others than engaging in substantial debate about the issues.

You think that my issue with Obama is his skin color.

IN the past when I complained about HIllary, lefties said I had a problem with strong women.

When I criticized Bill Clinton I was anti-sex.

Hell, I've had lefties accuse me of being EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN FOSSIL FUELS!

And racism? Christ, you've been beating that dead horse all day every day for my entire life.

Both Hillary and Bill are liars, cheats and dishonest political croonies, both deserve all the ridicule life has to offer and then some.....if you focus on the topic and stay with it, you'd realize the context......to accuse President Obama of hightening racism in this country begs for someone to ask, when was race relations ever good in this country? What people like you aren't doing is pondering the question, your simply reacting to me and my thread.

I answered that point back on page 3 and at least once since then.

I will repost.

I like that you included a picture of Katrina flooding, this will make my explanation easy.

See before Obama, incidents like that, where the black community had a hissy fit over something that had nothing to do with race, only intruded into the world of White America every couple of years.

Whites could convince themselves at other times that blacks were happy with the way things were going, what with all the focus and efforts being made on their behalf.

NOw, with any criticism of the President causing that same type of hissy fit, on a constant and daily basis that reasonable assumption has been proven wrong.

I read your post the first time and now the second, and I simply don't get it, sorry!!

Many on the right made the same exact predictions s about Obama. Before we worry about the effect of Hillary's tax policies on the economy, how much longer do we have to wait until Obama crashes the economy? And if he doesn't, why should anyone believe you about Hillary since you were wrong about Obama? And like you (that's collectively of the right) were wrong about Bill after making the same prediction then?

You obviously havent been paying attention. Or you've been listening to obama tell you good things are.

You cowardly fucks have been waiting on the sky to fall since the man took office. You thrive on the what if factor....tell you what, what if, grandma had balls? We'd call her grandpa, yes? The only concern this tax payer is concerned about today, is my valuable fucking tax dollars being spent every single second of every single day, hunting down Muslims....I'm sick of this war, the people involved and I wish Obama had the balls to withdraw our troops and focus on intelligence here at home to weed out the homegrown terrorist that are now US citizens.

Sorry,your thread has fallen into obscurity since you've taken so long to respond....

Contrary to popular beliefs, it has not fallen into obscruity, however I must remind people I do have a life outside of the web, its called a JOB and family

You should strive to be like me.
Younger than you and retired.

Let me get this straight, just because you white guy/woman is able to retire at a young age, suddenly the world should gloat at your success? Let me tell you what makes a human being truly happy......good people, good music and someone to love me....that's what makes me happy!!

Dude, I hate to point out the awkwardly obvious but Barack Obama took office with Democratic majorities in the House and the Senate. Congress didn't become "conservative" until the American people voted Democrats out of office in the 2010 mid-terms!

You will never ever ever ever ever get me to co sign onto congressional democrats as being nothing more than a bunch of highly paid welfare cowards who stay on the hill for a check. They along with the nuts on the right made Obama's first few years a living hell and yes we voted every single one of those bastards out and replaced them with more nuts....however although they had a majority, they still relied foolishly on the 60 vote concept, thus failing to enact a lot of key legislation that could have been passed.

What did that nonsense even mean? Barack Obama took office with large Democratic majorities in both the House and Senate to work with. What he, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid gave the American people was the Obama stimulus debacle and ObamaCare both of which prompted the voters to take away Barry's majorities so that he couldn't do more damage.[/QUOTE]

You are the number one reason, I'm backing off slowly on this thread....you people don't read anything that's really posted, you just look for a word or two and go negative....hey moron, I was agreeing with you....now enjoy the rest of your damned holiday weekend and chill!!

images
images

nothing I posted even approaches bigotry, what is wrong with you?

It's the answer when they don't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If no one is responding its because they like you and don't want to see you melt from them providing you with facts....after all, facts to ingrate conservative is like water to the wicked witch of the North, just ask ToTo

When you provide a fact let me know. So far all you are is another shootspeeders and Steve McGarrett. You hate someone because of the color of their skin, not the content of their character. Because of your mindset you believe everyone else does the same. I like Obama, I'd have a beer with him, I don't like his policies.

Okay, okay, okay....listen, I get it. I don't like his war policies, I don't like the way he caters to the right, there's a lot of things I don't like about Obama.....but respect him, yes? I hated every single second that Bush was in office, but I never ever degraded the man, like everyone seems to do with OBama, just sayin
I don't degrade Obama, he is the President. He is our elected leader. I don't agree with his policies.

Many degraded Bush, someone had his likeness hanging from a tree. He was called Hitler and on and on. The next President will face even worse.

It is the nature of politics. I do think that the rightwing nutters are a lot tougher on Michelle than any other First Lady. They attack her no matter what. That is wrong.

If that's the way you see things, than I have nothing more to say to you. Clearly we see things differently.
upload_2015-5-24_19-21-44.jpeg

Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it.

The democrat party has always been racist and oppressive. Demagoguery and manipulation of the simple minded is nothing to be proud of.

Actually, if you compare the Democrats with the Republicans, you'd be able to see that the Republicans are more oppressive and racist.

Actually, the Republicans are more bigoted and oppressive than they are racist. They don't want to necessarily want to separate people by race (they are really happy they have black candidates), but rather they want to separate them by dogma.

I mean really.................have you paid attention to the several fractures and rifts that have happened in the GOP lately?

Ted Cruz is very good at throwing red meat to the base.

Interestingly enough, Jeb Bush is good at flip flopping.

Wanna talk about Rand Paul?

How about all the other candidates?

Nope.................the GOP is gonna vote for whatever bullshit happens to cover their base.

You are the number one reason, I'm backing off slowly on this thread....you people don't read anything that's really posted, you just look for a word or two and go negative....hey moron, I was agreeing with you....now enjoy the rest of your damned holiday weekend and chill!!

That kind of happens when you start snarky threads like this. Don't accept a warm response. Now please, let this thread die in shame. Where it belongs.

Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

There was a reason people started screaming "Hope" and "Change" cause to me, they WERE expecting him to fix it.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country.

But he sure as hell doesn't give a damn about the cops who die in the line of duty. They don't get memorials, unlike that thug Mike Brown in Ferguson. Obama has pretty much stuck his head in the sand on almost everything else (take Ramadi and Palmyra for example).

Actually, if you compare the Democrats with the Republicans, you'd be able to see that the Republicans are more oppressive and racist..

I pay careful attention. I've paid attention to all of US history. You are wrong.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard.
To go back to the original OP: I'm not aware of anyone actually saying that. I would definitely say that his has been an administration of terribly wasted opportunity, and that he has done precious little to take advantage of the fact that no President has ever been better equipped -- not even close -- to begin to heal racial wounds. He has said things more than once that could be construed as taking sides, and that part of his presidency has been damaging.

I don't think anyone, anywhere, would say that "Obama is responsible for the racial tension we have in this country", to quote you. On one end, there is still real racism out there; and on the other, there are people who, for generations now, have exacerbated an environment of division by segregating blacks via lowering standards and making excuses for and enabling bad behaviors.

Both "sides" of this issue have a great deal of self-inspection to do, but Obama himself has chosen to squander a great opportunity.

First off, every president should take the opportunity to address racism in this country, they all should. Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it. Obama, however is at a fork in the road and as a black man, he has to walk a very very thin line. As noted anything that he says has been taken at face value, thus the conflict.....I however have found, as has the AG, that recent incidents in this country begs for radical changes in policies when dealing with law enforcement and black people, something thank God, Obama has tried to address.....however, if change is truly to come about, THAN WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY THOSE CARRYING BADGES AND THIS IS OF ALL COLORS, BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW...WHEN THOSE ATTITUDES CHANGE, MAYBE OBAMA AND ALL OF US CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF.....But expecting Obama to change the hearts and minds of people who live in black fear..outside of a bedroom......com'on, they guy ain't GOD!!!
I didn't say he was going to change everyone's hearts and minds. But (a) he was in the perfect position to get the ball rolling, and (b) changing hearts and minds is the only way we're going to ultimately improve this situation.

We've never had a President better equipped to change the trajectory of the conversation, and he could have done that. Or he could have at least tried. He has chosen not to.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard.
To go back to the original OP: I'm not aware of anyone actually saying that. I would definitely say that his has been an administration of terribly wasted opportunity, and that he has done precious little to take advantage of the fact that no President has ever been better equipped -- not even close -- to begin to heal racial wounds. He has said things more than once that could be construed as taking sides, and that part of his presidency has been damaging.

I don't think anyone, anywhere, would say that "Obama is responsible for the racial tension we have in this country", to quote you. On one end, there is still real racism out there; and on the other, there are people who, for generations now, have exacerbated an environment of division by segregating blacks via lowering standards and making excuses for and enabling bad behaviors.

Both "sides" of this issue have a great deal of self-inspection to do, but Obama himself has chosen to squander a great opportunity.

First off, every president should take the opportunity to address racism in this country, they all should. Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it. Obama, however is at a fork in the road and as a black man, he has to walk a very very thin line. As noted anything that he says has been taken at face value, thus the conflict.....I however have found, as has the AG, that recent incidents in this country begs for radical changes in policies when dealing with law enforcement and black people, something thank God, Obama has tried to address.....however, if change is truly to come about, THAN WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY THOSE CARRYING BADGES AND THIS IS OF ALL COLORS, BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW...WHEN THOSE ATTITUDES CHANGE, MAYBE OBAMA AND ALL OF US CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF.....But expecting Obama to change the hearts and minds of people who live in black fear..outside of a bedroom......com'on, they guy ain't GOD!!!
I didn't say he was going to change everyone's hearts and minds. But (a) he was in the perfect position to get the ball rolling, and (b) changing hearts and minds is the only way we're going to ultimately improve this situation.

We've never had a President better equipped to change the trajectory of the conversation, and he could have done that. Or he could have at least tried. He has chosen not to.

Better equip, because he's a black guy? Listen, nothing coming from the mouth of this particular president, given the negative stance taken from day one, after being elected would ever or could ever change the trajectory as you suggest of certain people who from day one were hell fire bent on making this is first and only term or the fact many prayed for his failure....all this coming from the "right". Understand, it was first time voters and the young that really gave Obama his win in 2008 and sadly today, those same voters are being silenced by the bs put out by the right of believing that Obama is the reason they're still living at home, Obama is the reason they can't find jobs or jobs that pay decent wages.....so a lot of people are being turned off and buying into the racist overtones, spread by the right and used by the white, I mean right!!

I'd be sick of darkies too if they were taking all my white mops to bed...have a nice day~!! Oh and they are shootin', I just want say what... blink blink...ask Becky!!

I'm betting you don't see the angry, bitter, racist bitch when you look in the mirror but that doesn't mean she's not there. The thing is, you misdirect your disdain for black men who prefer white women, at Whitey. Perhaps, like most men, the bruthaz just don't like dealing with angry, bitter women.
BTW ... you can hate me for pointing out the truth but it won't solve your problem.

My bitterness comes from a good place...when I see white folk fkkkk over black men all the time and these sell out brainwashed losers still can't get enough of their white women, yeah it pisses me off. Because its black women and mothers who are showing up at these rallies demanding equality in law enforcement when it comes to our men and for our efforts, as Kanye, another sell out put it, "as soon as he gets it on, he leaves yo ass for a white woman". I can assure you, if the pickings were slim to any other race, the same ire and bitterness would be there also...thus we never would have had segregation, okay

No where did I say that your anger and bitterness were unjustified but rather that carrying it - as you note - is often a thankless burden that can easily diminish the quality of your life. Given what you have shared about yourself you have paid your dues, enjoyed the opportunities America has to offer, and have been rewarded by having your kids enjoy a measure of success. All good stuff. I sincerely hope you find your most gratifying and satisfying years to be ahead of you.
:beer:

Thank you, but understand, very few people get out of life without struggles and heartbreaks and heartaches....I'm just buying time.

Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it.

The democrat party has always been racist and oppressive. Demagoguery and manipulation of the simple minded is nothing to be proud of.

The simple minded? When you have people such as yourself worshipping idiots like Bush, Sarah Payme, nuts like Michelle Bachman and fools like the morons you just elected into this latest congress, who by the way have the lowest ratings in US history and you want to call democrats simple minded? GTFOOH and stop snorting sugar!! Your party reeeeekkkkkks of idiots and dumb motherf******

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country.

But he sure as hell doesn't give a damn about the cops who die in the line of duty. They don't get memorials, unlike that thug Mike Brown in Ferguson. Obama has pretty much stuck his head in the sand on almost everything else (take Ramadi and Palmyra for example).

Why don't you take this nonsense to a site where brains are at a minimal, because the crap your spewing here, is just that crap!!

Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

There was a reason people started screaming "Hope" and "Change" cause to me, they WERE expecting him to fix it.

That hope and change rally could only work when white people, ie people like you embrace the new century, put away your ignorance of the past and move forward, so in essence, we had HOPED YOU WOULD CHANGE, BUT...........You can't teach on old hog, new tricks, eh?

Actually, if you compare the Democrats with the Republicans, you'd be able to see that the Republicans are more oppressive and racist..

I pay careful attention. I've paid attention to all of US history. You are wrong.

Clearly you don't pay attention, because what the guy say is true...what you do, like most conservatives, is ignore FACTS!!

Forum List

Back