Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

There has been a fear of a race war since the Haitian Slavery Revolution and was the "delay" for not eradicating slavery at the time and a whole lotta don't want to do the work myself.

That said, there actually was a time period when race tensions weren't bad.........both blacks and whites were indentured servants meaning that at some point they would become free. They lived together, had sex, and had children and were neighbors. Racism was created. Whites couldn't be enslaved as they all looked alike. Native Americans couldn't be enslaved as they knew the landscape too well. Tag.
The laws changed and then came the justification.
Africans in America Part 1 Narrative From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

Racism continues to exist as a distraction from what is really going on. At the bottom of every BS episode between blacks and whites or whites and blacks against immigration is a lack of jobs. People pretend that there are no middle class black people and everyone lives in a ghetto. But, there is. Right now it is as if there is no economic opportunity for blacks and things would change if there was and this is intentionally being kept from them. The problem is that everyone is fighting over scraps. Racism is convenient.

Sure you're going to have your down right ignorant white people. Not a damn thing can be done about them. But, if there is no focus on the lack of good paying jobs then not a damn thing changes.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.....nothing more need to be said.
Yup. It's how the Roman Empire and the British Empire operated. We would be fools to believe that ours would operate any differently.

Divide and rule - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

KRS-One Breaks Down The New World Order The Obama Deception Hip-Hop Wired

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

the president has zero ability to do anything with bigots.

the "racial tension" is caused by their hatred. not by anything he did.

If I had a son...
The police acted stupidly...and on and on.
YOUR type is the problem.

Let me get this straight.....Treyvon who's case was dismissed and put out to dry before the MSM got wind of it. Was stalked and murdered for no apparent reason save for being black and because the president made comment about it, he's a race baiter? And please lets not forget a black man being arrested for breaking into HIS OWN DAMNED HOUSE...LISTEN, this country doesn't want a leader that pays attention to blacks and the bs we go through....yaw want yet another 200 years of ignorant red politicians that pat each other on the back and reassures whites that all is okay, despite it all.

The case wasn't dismissed, they decided there was not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman on, which they were correct. Trayvon was on top of Martin and beating him up. But you know all that.

I had no issue with the Beer Summit. That was a pretty good idea. I have an issue with a President interjecting himself in a pending open case. I had an issue with Nixon going on record that Manson was guilty.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Obama was elected President November 2008, the following month, Xmas....gun sale went through the roof and was most bought by whites. All expecting all hell to break lose because a black man was in the white house, I suspect. But I agree with all you say.

Gun sales went through the roof, Tiger because Democrats controlled the House, Senate and the Oval Office and were talking loud and tough about passing gun control laws that would have precluded people from buying guns and ammo. It's simple economics...when you tell someone that an object they want may no longer be available...they tend to run right out and buy as much of it as possible.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

the president has zero ability to do anything with bigots.

the "racial tension" is caused by their hatred. not by anything he did.

If I had a son...
The police acted stupidly...and on and on.
YOUR type is the problem.

Let me get this straight.....Treyvon who's case was dismissed and put out to dry before the MSM got wind of it. Was stalked and murdered for no apparent reason save for being black and because the president made comment about it, he's a race baiter? And please lets not forget a black man being arrested for breaking into HIS OWN DAMNED HOUSE...LISTEN, this country doesn't want a leader that pays attention to blacks and the bs we go through....yaw want yet another 200 years of ignorant red politicians that pat each other on the back and reassures whites that all is okay, despite it all.

The case wasn't dismissed, they decided there was not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman on, which they were correct. Trayvon was on top of Martin and beating him up. But you know all that.

I had no issue with the Beer Summit. That was a pretty good idea. I have an issue with a President interjecting himself in a pending open case. I had an issue with Nixon going on record that Manson was guilty.

When some politicians do what Obama has done you write it off as ignorance. Barack Obama however taught constitutional law for God's sake! You'd think he'd have a better idea of what is proper and what isn't.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is

....Thats how white people act towards blacks. Blacks should be waaaay better. Why? Who knows but my family would tell you that in order to be seen as equal you have to do waaaay better than a white person because being as good isnt good enough

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

Man....that is such an unintelligent POV that I am actually disappointed in you.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Crime is decreasing.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is

....Thats how white people act towards blacks. Blacks should be waaaay better. Why? Who knows but my family would tell you that in order to be seen as equal you have to do waaaay better than a white person because being as good isnt good enough

You certainly are living up to the clown avatar.

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Who were his supposed students?

You certainly are living up to the clown avatar.

I didnt say the one black president is expected to be better than every other president ever

...Oh but talking about someone intellect is an easier job than the reality of what I said

White people do not hold blacks to a higher standard.

White people are not holding Obama to a higher standard.

White people do not hold blacks to a higher standard.

White people are not holding Obama to a higher standard.

Really?? Then you should tell the guy I quoted and all the asshats who wants Obama to bring the nation together...or create racial harmony...and other totally achievable things

When Obama was first elected, the Republicans openly stated that they wanted to make him a one term president and set out on that particular path, and they bad mouthed and tore down Obama at every chance they had, even when he supported something they had supported just a couple of months prior.

And...................the country's population heard them, and decided to take up the rhetoric that the GOP had started to lay out, only most people in this country aren't politically gifted, and so instead of denouncing Obama with polite words, they drifted into bigoted rhetoric, and in doing so, managed to roll back race relations quite a bit.

When Obama was first elected, the Republicans openly stated that they wanted to make him a one term president and set out on that particular path, and they bad mouthed and tore down Obama at every chance they had, even when he supported something they had supported just a couple of months prior.

And...................the country's population heard them, and decided to take up the rhetoric that the GOP had started to lay out, only most people in this country aren't politically gifted, and so instead of denouncing Obama with polite words, they drifted into bigoted rhetoric, and in doing so, managed to roll back race relations quite a bit.

Before Obama did one thing how did the right try to "bring us together".

Why...by saying the President was sworn in on the Koran.

Forum List

Back