Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

You never heard of riots in the streets before when blacks were shot under Bush or under Clinton. You never had a president say "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." The president takes racist sides in racist actions.

He is racist and his actions of spurred the racial violence of our nation.

Does Rodney King ring a bell......and sadly no president until Obama could claim a black kid as his son, duh!!!

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

What no one expected was for him to make things worse.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

nah----it's just the fact that he is black------that he is black IS A FACTOR-----in the tension between the
races-----not his fault------it is just an existing fact

Let's be honest here...Barack Obama is half black and half white. He was raised in large part by two elderly white people from Kansas! He "should" be able to see both sides of issues but unfortunately for him he's not come across that way at all. Every time there is a black/white issue...he makes statements that he really shouldn't. As I said before...it's like he can't help himself.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

nah----it's just the fact that he is black------that he is black IS A FACTOR-----in the tension between the
races-----not his fault------it is just an existing fact

Let's be honest here...Barack Obama is half black and half white. He was raised in large part by two elderly white people from Kansas! He "should" be able to see both sides of issues but unfortunately for him he's not come across that way at all. Every time there is a black/white issue...he makes statements that he really shouldn't. As I said before...it's like he can't help himself.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.

I once -----worked in a high crime area-----I saw lots of dead black men------bullet in the head----from the gun of a black man. There are places in the USA in which BULLETS fly around lots. I actually do not believe that cops are out there trying to kill unarmed people-----they are desperate to stay alive
until they qualify for their 20 year pension

I like that you included a picture of Katrina flooding, this will make my explanation easy.

See before Obama, incidents like that, where the black community had a hissy fit over something that had nothing to do with race, only intruded into the world of White America every couple of years.

Whites could convince themselves at other times that blacks were happy with the way things were going, what with all the focus and efforts being made on their behalf.

NOw, with any criticism of the President causing that same type of hissy fit, on a constant and daily basis that reasonable assumption has been proven wrong.

And I'm not sure why you think we can't shoot the black men who are sleeping with our daughters. Them showing up at our houses would make it easier not harder.

As a transracial man who was born white but identifies as black...I dont know. My fellow black brothers have never had it good. We keep up the struggle though.

I like that you included a picture of Katrina flooding, this will make my explanation easy.

See before Obama, incidents like that, where the black community had a hissy fit over something that had nothing to do with race, only intruded into the world of White America every couple of years.

Whites could convince themselves at other times that blacks were happy with the way things were going, what with all the focus and efforts being made on their behalf.

NOw, with any criticism of the President causing that same type of hissy fit, on a constant and daily basis that reasonable assumption has been proven wrong.

And I'm not sure why you think we can't shoot the black men who are sleeping with our daughters. Them showing up at our houses would make it easier not harder.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...makes it an easier target, eh?

watdahell is wrong with you???

As a transracial man who was born white but identifies as black...I dont know. My fellow black brothers have never had it good. We keep up the struggle though.

Listen, at anytime when the going gets rough, you have options, never forget that. And yes, black men do have it hard.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...makes it an easier target, eh?

Don't even have to get off the couch.

My youthful optimistic hopes for the future of my nation has been destroyed by small minded hate filled assholes.

Thus, cranky.

My youthful optimistic hopes for the future of my nation has been destroyed by small minded hate filled assholes.

Thus, cranky.

try to relax

Listen, at anytime when the going gets rough, you have options, never forget that. And yes, black men do have it hard.

Yes thank you. I finally just accepted that im a black man. Its hard. So many see my white skin and assume I have it easy. But no. Inside...im black. I have always felt black and identified nas black. All those tough days of my girlfriend making me shop at the Gap and listen to Nickleback. It wasnt me.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg
your op starts with a blatant lie.

so your title is bullshit as well

you must be a leftist, so you did't come here to learn anything by asking questions.

so I'll ask; When was the last time a Pres fanned the flames of hatred? (pre bo)

Thus, cranky.

try to relax

I am relaxed.

Trigger asked a question, and I provided the answer.

The constant interpretation of any criticism of the President as racism has worsen racial tensions.

It has pissed off blacks who have been told that this is a huge amount of racist behavior.

It has pissed off whites who know that that is bullshit and who are sick and tired of being whipping boys for lib/black delusions.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Obama was elected President November 2008, the following month, Xmas....gun sale went through the roof and was most bought by whites. All expecting all hell to break lose because a black man was in the white house, I suspect. But I agree with all you say.

Get it right. It was due to the very real possibility that obama would start after the 2nd and or the sales of so called assault rifles.
Had nothing to do with his color.

the president has zero ability to do anything with bigots.

the "racial tension" is caused by their hatred. not by anything he did.

it's so cute watching bigoted imbeciles post garbage like that.

carry on.

With the election of obama blacks seem empowered.
Unfortunately they feel empowered to riot and act the fool because they think obama has their back when in reality he's thrown them under the bus for the immigrant vote.
African Americans are pissed at the wrong people as far as I can see.

Blacks have been pissed for 200 plus years, where the hell you been?

Maybe if they'd stop being fuck ups their attitude would improve.
When you have things handed to you constantly it tends to really screw up the old confidence.

Forum List

Back