Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war.
Always nice to start out a topic with a lie.

It's typical of Obama and his supporters. They commit Strawman genocide continuously:

"On the one hand we have what we think, and on the other hand, there are those who disagree with us want to kill and eat brown skinned babies while their mothers watch in horror."

Obama got the job because he was black.

AND EVERY PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM GOT THE JOB BECAUSE THEY WAS WHITE....NEXT STUPID COMMENT?

You're an idiot. Obama was the first black (or in this case, half black) to run for president. So every other president was elected because they were the person on the ballot.

Jesse Jackson once ran for the Democratic primary. Cain ran for the GOP primary. Why didn't all the people who voted for Obama just because he is black vote for either of those two guys?

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

"gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities,"

There are no dun stores in black communities. So it' stand to reason that most sales are made in white communities....dumbass!

Lots of pawn shops take in guns, and they sell them, and those pawn shops are quite often located in poor communities.

So...............in a very real sense, the pawn shop that sells guns is partially a gun shop.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is

....Thats how white people act towards blacks. Blacks should be waaaay better. Why? Who knows but my family would tell you that in order to be seen as equal you have to do waaaay better than a white person because being as good isnt good enough

White people do not hold blacks to a higher standard.

White people are not holding Obama to a higher standard.

Really?? Then you should tell the guy I quoted and all the asshats who wants Obama to bring the nation together...or create racial harmony...and other totally achievable things

The hype that that left created about Obama's election and it's disappointment is not what Obama's critics are unhappy about.

The ones that really believed that are still on his side.

Obama was so clean and articulate and had no Negro dialect, unless he wanted one, I mistook him for a whitey at first

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is

....Thats how white people act towards blacks. Blacks should be waaaay better. Why? Who knows but my family would tell you that in order to be seen as equal you have to do waaaay better than a white person because being as good isnt good enough

Really?? Then you should tell the guy I quoted and all the asshats who wants Obama to bring the nation together...or create racial harmony...and other totally achievable things

The hype that that left created about Obama's election and it's disappointment is not what Obama's critics are unhappy about.

Way to sidestep my post bro

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Who were his supposed students?

Anyone who was paying attention.

No sidestepping involved.

Sure, some lefties and blacks bought the hype.

But Obama isn't being judged on that.

The vast majority of those that voted based on that, are still with him and not "judging" him.

His critics are the ones that have ideological and partisan issues with him, and didn't buy that hype and didn't vote for him.

They are judging him by the same standards they judged BIll Clinton, not some "higher standard".

The vast majority of those that voted based on that, are still with him and not "judging" him.

His critics are the ones that have ideological and partisan issues with him, and didn't buy that hype and didn't vote for him.

They are judging him by the same standards they judged BIll Clinton, not some "higher standard".

Its like you cant defend wanting Obama to bring racial harmony so you act like I never said it and opt to talk about something completely different.

Peace...I got shit to do

Its like you cant defend wanting Obama to bring racial harmony so you act like I never said it and opt to talk about something completely different.

Peace...I got shit to do

I clearly referred to the "hype", as in all that crazy stuff. NOt sure what you thought I was referring to if not what we were talking about.

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Who were his supposed students?

Anyone who was paying attention.

Cop out.

Who do you think needed to be taught something by the POTUS? Come on, dummy....spit it out.

What's funny HereWeGoAgain ?

Crime is decreasing. Why don't you know that?

Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics

And why do you suppose thats happening?

Um.....you laughed at the suggestion. You now want to go into causes as though you knew crime is decreasing.

You seem confused. If you have an answer to that question...I suggest that you write it up and submit it to a university. We are all looking for it.

Come on,tell me your thoughts on why crime is down.

Um.....you laughed at the suggestion. You now want to go into causes as though you knew crime is decreasing.

You seem confused. If you have an answer to that question...I suggest that you write it up and submit it to a university. We are all looking for it.

The are lots of reasons. You seem to have the answer. Spit it out.

The are lots of reasons. You seem to have the answer. Spit it out.

You're the one who brought it up. I'm just waiting for you to credit obama. You know you want to.

Peace...I got shit to do

I clearly referred to the "hype", as in all that crazy stuff. NOt sure what you thought I was referring to if not what we were talking about.

You say "the hype" and I'm talking about being in about racial harmony. But you know that racial harmony was never included in "the hype"

Forum List

Back