"Gott Mit Uns!"

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Maxine is up to it again, but this time she's gone too far:

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

maxine-waters-1-1-600x446.jpg

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

Maxine Waters wants more of this.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

It seems shaming people for being liars is now forbidden, and an incitement to violence.

I wonder how the OP's author feels about those who shame women and girls who go to Planned Parenthood and show them pictures of aborted fetuses. Or if he believes the Congresswomen is seeking to incite an Eric Rudolph or a Scott Roeder?

The OP's author is a great fan of hyperbole and character assassinations - and thus not to be taken seriously.
I still can't believe you actually said calling for the President's son to be kidnapped, caged, and raped....that calling women vile sexist names while calling for them to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped...is how liberal extremist snowflakes 'shame liars'.

:rolleyes:

I must have missed all those times liberal extremist snowflakes 'shamed' award-winning liars Barry and Hillary by calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of THEIR daughters.....

:cool:
You can openly call for the rape and murder of Trump family members, but don't mention Planet of the Apes.
I get it They support taking opther people's children but Jesus fuck, don't talk about what they would think if their sniveling little brats were taken. Noooooooooooooooo.
You do know you are defending sick pieces of fecal matter that have called for violence against those who do not share their political ideology....worse, calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of women and the children of their political opponents, right....

...Right here in the open for people to see you standing up for such filth rather than condemning them for doing so.....right?!

It seems shaming people for being liars is now forbidden, and an incitement to violence.

I will say the same thing to you that Nancy Pelosi said to Waters: "STFU!"

You're such a lying, deceitful POS protecting even bigger pieces of fecal matter who are calling for children and women to be caged, beaten, and raped because America is not bending over to kiss the asses of and to reward criminals invading our country, like the Democrats continue to do.

Water's inciting violence, Democrats calling women 'gash'es, and their calling for the President of the United State's son and for women to he kidnapped, caged, and raped has NOTHING to do with 'shaming liars'. If it was, people would be calling for YOU to be kidnapped, caged, and raped.

There has NEVER been a time before in this country when the level of rabid, extremist, intolerance, disrespect and hate for a President and anyone associated with him has been escalated to such a hostile, violent vile level as now.

Democrats / snowflakes have list their dann minds ... or perhaps the loss by their felon candidate drove them to the point where they just can't hide who they really are anymore.

ANYONE, though, who calls for the kidnapping, caging, and raping of the son of the President of the United States, who calls for the caging, beating, and raping of women associated / working for him is no longer just a 'citizen of the US - they have publicly declared themselves to be the DOMESTIC ENEMY of the United States.

Hillary Clinton herself declared, "Anyone who does not accept the outcome of elections are threats to our democracy!"

We have now witnessed the fulfillment of that PROPHECY by the radical Leftist Extremists and members of / within the Democratic Party!

The Democratic Party hand-picked the most criminal, most corrupt politician in their ranks, one who was proven to have committed crimes and belonged in prison instead of on a ballot, one who could not even win her party's nomination and could not win the WH despite rigging primaries, cheating in debates, election fraud, violating Election and Campaign Finance laws, and treasonously colluding and paying foreign spies and Russians in an attempt to steal the WH.

Hillary ' The Felon' Clinton LOST the 2016 election IN HER OWN, after running the worst, most criminal and incompetent campaign in US history.

America rejected her AGAIN.

SHE LOST....AGAIN!

And ever since that tearful, weeping night of dreams dashed and mental breakdiwns, Liberals have continued to melt down into the most deplorable, vicious, vile, hate-driven, butt-hurt cry-babies throwing tantrums for not getting their way.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion. It is my opinion that you are a brainwashed, low intelligent jerk, whose sole purpose in life is to have his biases affirmed, and literally hates anyone who expresses an opinion which challenges your close mind.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

I wonder how the OP's author feels about those who shame women and girls who go to Planned Parenthood and show them pictures of aborted fetuses. Or if he believes the Congresswomen is seeking to incite an Eric Rudolph or a Scott Roeder?

The OP's author is a great fan of hyperbole and character assassinations - and thus not to be taken seriously.
I still can't believe you actually said calling for the President's son to be kidnapped, caged, and raped....that calling women vile sexist names while calling for them to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped...is how liberal extremist snowflakes 'shame liars'.

:rolleyes:

I must have missed all those times liberal extremist snowflakes 'shamed' award-winning liars Barry and Hillary by calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of THEIR daughters.....

I don't recall Obama & Clinton taking other peoples children to use them as a political pawn.
Then, again, you should pull your head out if your ass and look around.

The 1st photos if the -concentration camp's and kids being held away from the adults that the liberal media 1st attacked Trump with .... Yeah, that was widely reported / exposed of OBAMA'S 'CONCENTRATION CAMPS' FROM 2014.

In the last 2 days media has been reporting about them .... While lib media and snowflakes have been hiding in denial...

You obviously IGNORED the multiple posted links if how Ca Federal Judge Gee in 2015 ruled against the Barry administration and his actions that BROKE A 30 YEAR POLICY THAT SET THE STANDARD FOR DEALING WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILDREN.

Gee described the camps Obama placed them in as 'Concentration Camp's (the term which we all now know the hypocritical lying scumbag snowflakes like yourself stole and began projecting / using it in bogus attacks against Trump recently)!

Once again we see lying little ferret snowflakes attempting to accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are....

Fighting for human rights is not being scum.

You are scum for believing & supporting that oversized orange POS as he lies & profits from being POTUS>

Once again was my daughter in jail with me?

I committed a crime and did my time.

It was a misdemeanor & families kept together.

Only if you are a us citizen....

You keep thinking the US constitution applies to the world and love to bitch we are not the world's policeman, you can't have it both ways, I wouldn't want to be a democrat right now, you are so screwed.

Wow, yet another Truimpette who does not understand the Constitution & thinks it only applies to US citizens.

You people get dumber every freaking day.
it is funny how you are seriously SO stupid that you think that A nation's Constitution applies to everyone in the world not just that nation.

I guess you think that the declared Right of Free Speech in our Constitution applies to the citizens of, lets say, Iran?! You better notify the Shah immediately that he is f*ing that one up by not letting his people exercise that Right.... :p

I guess you think that applies to all nations and all if their Constitutions?! So does that mean since Hezbolla has it in their charter that they seek the destruction and genocide of Israel then that applies to us as well. .... And you snowflakes, as a result, are ready to goose-step in line right beside Hezbollah to help carry out that part of their / 'our' Constitution?

Seriously....try pulling your head out of your ass every now and then and try thinking things through....

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

But it was OK when Trump said there was a second amendment solution to Hillary?

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton
Second amendment people means people who support the 2nd Amendment.

But you lying drama queens think that's a threat.

You're such a lying, deceitful POS protecting even bigger pieces of fecal matter who are calling for children and women to be caged, beaten, and raped because America is not bending over to kiss the asses of and to reward criminals invading our country, like the Democrats continue to do.

Water's inciting violence, Democrats calling women 'gash'es, and their calling for the President of the United State's son and for women to he kidnapped, caged, and raped has NOTHING to do with 'shaming liars'. If it was, people would be calling for YOU to be kidnapped, caged, and raped.

There has NEVER been a time before in this country when the level of rabid, extremist, intolerance, disrespect and hate for a President and anyone associated with him has been escalated to such a hostile, violent vile level as now.

Democrats / snowflakes have list their dann minds ... or perhaps the loss by their felon candidate drove them to the point where they just can't hide who they really are anymore.

ANYONE, though, who calls for the kidnapping, caging, and raping of the son of the President of the United States, who calls for the caging, beating, and raping of women associated / working for him is no longer just a 'citizen of the US - they have publicly declared themselves to be the DOMESTIC ENEMY of the United States.

Hillary Clinton herself declared, "Anyone who does not accept the outcome of elections are threats to our democracy!"

We have now witnessed the fulfillment of that PROPHECY by the radical Leftist Extremists and members of / within the Democratic Party!

The Democratic Party hand-picked the most criminal, most corrupt politician in their ranks, one who was proven to have committed crimes and belonged in prison instead of on a ballot, one who could not even win her party's nomination and could not win the WH despite rigging primaries, cheating in debates, election fraud, violating Election and Campaign Finance laws, and treasonously colluding and paying foreign spies and Russians in an attempt to steal the WH.

Hillary ' The Felon' Clinton LOST the 2016 election IN HER OWN, after running the worst, most criminal and incompetent campaign in US history.

SHE LOST....AGAIN!

And ever since that tearful, weeping night of dreams dashed and mental breakdiwns, Liberals have continued to melt down into the most deplorable, vicious, vile, hate-driven, butt-hurt cry-babies throwing tantrums for not getting their way.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion. It is my opinion that you are a brainwashed, low intelligent jerk, whose sole purpose in life is to have his biases affirmed, and literally hates anyone who expresses an opinion which challenges your close mind.
Weeellllll....if it isn't the snowflake who thinks calling for the rape of women and children is an acceptable way to 'shame liars'....

Where ya been, Wry? Stalking the President's son?

SHE LOST....AGAIN!

Pot, meet kettle.
The truth is we are thinking outside of the box, and you lemmings, as usual, are showing us your herd mentality

The silent majority of people is watching and hearing all the crap that these idiot libs are doing and saying. And come to the Nov midterm elections, they will vote accordingly.
How many will vote for the party that imprisons children as political pawns. The party that can't even get an infrastructure bill passed. The party that borrowed 1.5 trillion to fund Trump & other wealthy people. The party that is increasing the deficit?

You did. You voted for that Obama asshole that put children in cages.

Want to see the pictures of it?

There was a flood of unaccompanied children at our border in 2014.

Trump took children from parents.
Democrats wanted the gangs and sex traffickers to get delivery of the children that were bought and paid for.

I'm not the one rabidly defending POSes who are calling for violence against others who do not share their political ideology....I am not the one defending sum who have called for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and raping of the US President's son and of women ... ' for posterity'.

As everyone can see, that's all YOU, snowflake

(...and in your case based on your defense of such sick scum, that means YELLOW snow).

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

If he was literally talking about shooting Hillary, then it was NOT ok, at any level.
What do you think a "second amendment solution" means?

What is the second amendment?

Not long ago snowflakes screamed Trump was evil for daring to suggest that Antifa shared blame for the violence that occurred between them and White Supremacists...

...just before the Antifa leader declared they had showed up intent on instigating violence...and did so...

...before we all learned that Antifa was one of 3 liberal groups (Antifa, Black Lives Matter, & the Black Fist) who - like Hillary - eagerly took Russian money ... to spread racial tension and VILOENCE .... Like we saw instigated between Antifa and the White Supremacists.

Funny....snowflakes were condemning the White Supremacists - who were exercising their Rights of Freedom of Assembly and of Free Speech - and attacking Trump while defending Antifa, who was there working for the Russians, spreading racial tension and violence.

Snowflakes, like Hillary was - are too stupid to know what they are doing wrong - continuing the Russians' goal / mission of dividing this nation ... And they aren't even getting paid like Antifa and BLM was.

:p

Now you are harassing US citizens that are trying to maintain peace and order?

That's anarchy...

That is our right to protest.

It's mob violence.

Tom Fitton: Maxine Waters should be investigated for encouraging violence against Trump officials
No, it's an obligation.

Republicans - fine with murder, outraged over a sandwich denied.

No it's mob violence and keep it up you are fucking with the wrong people.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

If he was literally talking about shooting Hillary, then it was NOT ok, at any level.
What do you think a "second amendment solution" means?

What is the second amendment?
Part of the bill of rights

No, it's an obligation.

Damn, that's the biggest failed attempt I have seen yet of a liberal attempting to accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are....

Hey slick, you know violent leftist extremists - to include Federal politician Maxine Waters - are officially on record now for calling for / inciting violence against the President and members of his administration, for calling for the kidnapping, caging, beating, and rape of women and the President's own child simply because they do not agree with the violent, radical, intolerant liberal ideology .... right?

The leaders of the Democratic Party are now in record as having stepped forward to tell Mad Max to STFU because what she is doing is even too extreme FOR THEM...

And you stand up in front of everyone and lie your ass off, claimiming the Republicans - who have already felt how it feels to ge the victims of violence incited by Democrats (that assassination attempt triggered by violent liberal rhetoric) - who are the problem....

Holy crap....

Now you are harassing US citizens that are trying to maintain peace and order?

That's anarchy...

That is our right to protest.

It's mob violence.

Tom Fitton: Maxine Waters should be investigated for encouraging violence against Trump officials
No, it's an obligation.

No it's mob violence and keep it up you are fucking with the wrong people.
I know this might be wrong to say, but what might be 'best' to snap people back to reality is to have one of these violent, intolerant little liberal prices go to far and physically grab / attack a member of Trump-s administration...

...only to be shot dead in self-defense by a concealed carry permit-carrying individual.

THAT might get the point across to these prices that there are legal boundaries you can cross - illegally - that can get you killed. Perhaps THEN they will re-learn the value of the words / actions of 'tolerance' and 'respect'.

Forum List

Back