Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
070212palin.jpg

Sarah Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

Attagirl.

well she is always good for a one liner

but yea, let them kill each other

The enemy of my enemy

Assad is sucking up aq men and resources, so I'm hoping this war last decades, since we waited to long to broker peace

That is certainly the view point of the left when it's a Republican President but putting that aside who do you want to support in Syria a leader who gases his own people or rebels who are being taken over by Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaeda linked groups?

People are still asking this dimwitted airhead what she thinks? Does she even know where in the world Syria is? I'm pretty sure the media still asks her shit for the LOLs, and she always delivers.

She purportedly meant to say "let Raul Revere sort it out..." She is as clueless as a stump, thankfully she is not in charge of anything that has any meaning.

And as some have suggested that Obama is a true disciple of Allah ....and he certainly is acting that way... he will carry a heavy burden if he doesn't honour his promise and also help Allah sort Syria out.... and while at it..... he may even give a little help to his other friend, Iran.

He may even have Allah's blessing.

Yes, of course, the queen of reading important materials. She is so up on the real aspects of foreign policy. Damn, it's to bad the moron from alaska didn't get elected v.p.
:eek:

People are still asking this dimwitted airhead what she thinks? Does she even know where in the world Syria is? I'm pretty sure the media still asks her shit for the LOLs, and she always delivers.

She was right on this. Referring to a Tina Fey skit was clever though.

BTW, have you written her to know you're not interested in her opinion so she knows to stop giving it now?

You should of been asking that about Obama before you people put him in the whitehouse..

NOW look where are...I'd take palin anyday, she ran a state with Four Military installations, two army, one air force and an early warning radar run by the air force, and had a son who served in Iraq..She knew more about things in the world than that air head President now

the only airheads are the ones who voted for a Junior Senator of Congress who didn't even SERVE ONE FULL term BEFORE he decided to bless us with him running for President

Last edited:
She purportedly meant to say "let Raul Revere sort it out..." She is as clueless as a stump, thankfully she is not in charge of anything that has any meaning.

Nope, she's right. The USA has no business interfering in a civil war. Let them battle it out to the last man standing. It's none of our business.

and they whine how nobody will give their Dear Leader any credit even if he's right

they can't let Palin overshadow Obama...though she does ALL THE TIME...

I lmao over that

I though you were better than that...guess not

Forum List

Back