Government designed gas cans.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Anyone want to bet on how good the brand new, government mandated, gas cans are?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UMDpJbvTQ]Complaints surface about new gas cans - YouTube[/ame]

I would get a knife and cut the valve off.

They're horrid. I have 16 old jerrycans in the garage & grab every one I find at yard sales...should be a lifetime supply.

Anyone want to bet on how good the brand new, government mandated, gas cans are?

Complaints surface about new gas cans - YouTube

I would get a knife and cut the valve off.

I've already had experience with the "new and improved" gas cans. I took the spout off and slosh gas all over my mower. It works better than that fricken worthless spout. That's a great safety improvement, right?

The manufacturing process for government mandated gas cans.
th

Anytime the government starts mandating new and improved thing this is what we get. The old cans worked great. The newer cans were hit or miss. Now we have this travesty. I take the spout off and use a funnel. I also collect the older cans and have a nice stash.

Anytime the government starts mandating new and improved thing this is what we get. The old cans worked great. The newer cans were hit or miss. Now we have this travesty. I take the spout off and use a funnel. I also collect the older cans and have a nice stash.

I just bought one of the older style cans on eBay for $21.

Fuck the EPA.

I bought one when I ran out of gas. It took ten minutes to get the dumb spout out.

Trial lawyers ran a company out of business in OK because people sued that misused the cans and they couldn't stand the legal bills. Cost 160 people good jobs. Just another perk of big government.

i admit they are not safe.., BUT !!

yhst-54896666672338_2267_1072691

when i was a kid, this is what we carried extra gas in, i never saw one get broken because we knew they could be, so we were just careful with them

Government couldn't even run a whorehouse that sold liquor. They are not good at business or inventions. They are experts when it comes to fucking up even the simple things in our lives.

Forum List

Back