Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Oh, so that's why your Dear Leader chose not to release them? Wow, you really do still believe in fairy tales, don't ya?

For the same reason that virtually every other president didn't release them. They're irrelevant.

Oh, that's why. 'Irrelevant.' Of course.

For the 5th time, tell me why I should give a shit about anyone's college transcripts. I didn't bat an eyelash when reagan didn't release his. Or Bush 1. Or Clinton. Or why Bush 2 kept his master degree transcripts back. Or when Obama didn't release his.

Why should I care? And please put it in terms that I wouldn't have to have a tin foil hat on to understand.

I am pretty certain that the actual answer is like Rosh's

Because Obama is black.

He's also White. Funny how you Race-Baiter fuckwits conveniently forget about that.

Not white like every previous President that you never cared about the college records of.

Lets look at photo's of the last 5 Presidents and lets see if we can find any distinguishing visual clue as to the only President you ever have demanded the college records of:......
upload_2015-2-5_11-33-18.jpeg

upload_2015-2-5_11-33-37.jpeg

upload_2015-2-5_11-35-6.jpeg

images

upload_2015-2-5_11-36-15.jpeg

For the same reason that virtually every other president didn't release them. They're irrelevant.

For the 5th time, tell me why I should give a shit about anyone's college transcripts. I didn't bat an eyelash when reagan didn't release his. Or Bush 1. Or Clinton. Or why Bush 2 kept his master degree transcripts back. Or when Obama didn't release his.

Why should I care? And please put it in terms that I wouldn't have to have a tin foil hat on to understand.

I am pretty certain that the actual answer is like Rosh's

Because Obama is black.

He's also White. Funny how you Race-Baiter fuckwits conveniently forget about that.

Not white like every previous President that you never cared about the college records of.

Lets look at photo's of the last 5 Presidents and lets see if we can find any distinguishing visual clue as to the only President you ever have demanded the college records of:......
View attachment 36513
View attachment 36514
View attachment 36515
images

View attachment 36516

I take it its not the blue blazer?

Did Barry Sore-toe or whatever name He chooses this week onc3 pass Himself off as a foreign student?

You said the same thing about 'proof' that Barack Obama graduated from HS- not surprisingly I was easily able to show your speculation and innuendo was as stupid that this speculation and innuendo is.

Birthers- like yourself- have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo- you are fact adverse- allergic to the truth.

Yes, we know. It's all so conveniently 'irrelevant' to you. We get it. That's your programmed Obamabot story, and you're stickin to it. Go figure?

I'm someone who forms their opinions on evidence. Not on 'belief'. You 'believe' that Miriam Goderich is lying. But you can't back up that belief with jack shit.

You 'believe' that Obama is a foreign student. But you can't back that with anything evidence either. Do you notice a pattern? Your beliefs have no factual basis.

And of course....you never did answer my question: Why should I give a shit about a person's college transcripts?

Uh huh, and i bet your Dear Leader's IRS/NSA/FBI abuses and so on, are 'irrelevant' to you as well. I think that's a safe bet.

So you have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo.....like every Birther.

So much like you liberals who have naught but rumors and, of course,

I remind you once again- you claimed there was no proof that Obama had ever graduated from High School- based upon pulling that out of your ass.

I provided proof that he graduated Punahou High School

Birthers- like yourself- have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo.

Facts are like electric fences to Birthers- they learn to avoid them because the facts always burn them.

A birth certificate isn't a rumor. But prima facie evidence in any court of law.

The Registar of Hawaii officially confirming that the image of Obama's LFBC on his website matches their original records isn't a rumor. But official verification of Obama's place of birth.

And both are more credible than you citing yourself.

He dropped out with a C+ average. That is fucking hilarious!
If I had to choose I'd take C+ with successful executive experience over ??? with affirmative action social promotion and ZERO experience any day.
You are so right. A failed state versus a country recovering from failed GOP policies. Such a difficult choice.

250 000 Jobs or Bust Scott Walker Takes Credit for Mary Burke s Jobs Creation

The past three years under Walker’s leadership has been a disaster for our great state. Wisconsin currently has the second-worst rate of job growth in the Midwest, and is lagging behind the rest of the country at 35th in the nation in job creation. With less than a year left to deliver on his central campaign promise, the latest data shows that so far Wisconsin has added less than half of the jobs Scott Walker pledged to create during his first term.
Instead of taking responsibility for the economic disaster he has created in Wisconsin, Scott Walker has been busy cherry picking facts and stories to try to paint a picture of growth and success over Wisconsin’s bleak economic landscape, even when that means gloating in other’s success.
Everyone takes home the same or less and everything costs more, all under Obama.
placing false blame....the condition you are describing is not an Obama phenomenon.
wage stagnation and rising costs are as old as Civilization..
damn you are a stupid fuck!
This is entirely on obama's watch and a direct result of his energy policy. Beginning January 11, 2009, the week leading up to his coronation. You obama supporters owe the rest of us reparations. You helped make this economic failure happen.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

If I had to choose I'd take C+ with successful executive experience over ??? with affirmative action social promotion and ZERO experience any day.
You are so right. A failed state versus a country recovering from failed GOP policies. Such a difficult choice.

The past three years under Walker’s leadership has been a disaster for our great state. Wisconsin currently has the second-worst rate of job growth in the Midwest, and is lagging behind the rest of the country at 35th in the nation in job creation. With less than a year left to deliver on his central campaign promise, the latest data shows that so far Wisconsin has added less than half of the jobs Scott Walker pledged to create during his first term.
Instead of taking responsibility for the economic disaster he has created in Wisconsin, Scott Walker has been busy cherry picking facts and stories to try to paint a picture of growth and success over Wisconsin’s bleak economic landscape, even when that means gloating in other’s success.
Everyone takes home the same or less and everything costs more, all under Obama.
placing false blame....the condition you are describing is not an Obama phenomenon.
This is entirely on obama's watch and a direct result of his energy policy. Beginning January 11, 2009, the week leading up to his coronation. You obama supporters owe the rest of us reparations. You helped make this economic failure happen.
damn you are a stupid fuck

So wait.....Obama is responsible for a recession that began before he took office. And you expect to be paid for it?

Wow. Just.....wow.

So wait.....Obama is responsible for a recession that began before he took office. And you expect to be paid for it?

Wow. Just.....wow.
RM is a perfect neo fascist just smart enough to read but to stupid to understand

I provide specifics and you don't. I think that speaks for itself. Conversation closed, Black Knight.

Wow. Just.....wow.
No. The economic hardships were generated and perpetuated through dysfunctional energy policy, the intentional squeezing down of fossil fuel supply and the subsequent increase in energy costs rippling through the entire economy. That began in 2009, after the housing market crash. The market issue would have had no lasting impact once it corrected itself. The sustained economic problems are all a result of obama energy policy.

The Registar of Hawaii officially confirming that the image of Obama's LFBC on his website matches their original records isn't a rumor. But official verification of Obama's place of birth.

And your faith extends to a belief in the time machine that magically transported a computer and printer containing a font not invented until decades later to Hawaii just in time for the Birth of A Messiah!

Was there a brilliant star in the heavens, too? Or just a "Registar":?

Impressive!

I provide specifics and you don't. I think that speaks for itself. Conversation closed, Black Knight.
false specifics .

what I posted is fact can't get any more specific than that.
"the condition you are describing is not an Obama phenomenon.
wage stagnation and rising costs are as old as Civilization.."
what you spew is nonsense.

Yes- because of course that is how our Constitutional system works.

When someone like you whines, you expect reparations.

And your faith extends to a belief in the time machine that magically transported a computer and printer containing a font not invented until decades later to Hawaii just in time for the Birth of A Messiah!
!

Ah just pulling crap out of your ass again.

Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Forum List

Back