Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
U.S. leadership in the world has taken quite a tumble so I'll give him a B-. If tax reform would have failed my grade would have been a D- and the tax deal is worth at most 2 letter grades.

B

He exceeded my expectations

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

I didn’t think he would keep any of those promises

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

If he keeps this up I may vote for him next time
Avatar the nitwit is just lucky he didn't get handed the same economy Obama was by GWB He is a filthy human being as well as a huge liar

Keep repeating it. Maybe you’ll convince yourself it’s true
Avatar Get fn real you don't think gwb handed obama an economy made of shit and Obama handed Trump an up and coming economy??

Hey dip shit....

Tell us what obama did to lead to

this roaring economy.

This should be fun...
It was magic When things go well it's NEVER because of DEMS Only when things go bad do they get credit Like the bs GWB gave us for 8 years you nitwits try to blame dems

I knew you couldn't name one thing obongo

did to improve the economy....

Doesn't this fact make you think?

We now have a president focused on doing what’s best for the working class.
Dear god Can you really believe that? Dinners for the working class Jaguars for the rich
Can you elaborate on that claim?
Well just who do you think is making out like bandits with this bs tax scam? The last thing they dropped in to buy Corkers vote is making millions for him and the pos in our WH

Remember when Trump was telling everyone how bad this tax plan was going to be for him and his friends, and that many rich people stopped talking to him because of it?

Like I said, this reminds me of the time that Jr. gave all the wealthy people a tax cut, while the rest of us only got a 300.00 check. And, those 300.00 checks were temporary, while the tax cuts for the rich stayed.
When you say "Tax cuts for the rich", which specific tax cuts are you referring to?

Well, for starters, there is the inheritance tax. That alone will save Trump's family around 1 billion.

Dear god Can you really believe that? Dinners for the working class Jaguars for the rich
Well just who do you think is making out like bandits with this bs tax scam? The last thing they dropped in to buy Corkers vote is making millions for him and the pos in our WH

Remember when Trump was telling everyone how bad this tax plan was going to be for him and his friends, and that many rich people stopped talking to him because of it?

Like I said, this reminds me of the time that Jr. gave all the wealthy people a tax cut, while the rest of us only got a 300.00 check. And, those 300.00 checks were temporary, while the tax cuts for the rich stayed.
When you say "Tax cuts for the rich", which specific tax cuts are you referring to?

Well, for starters, there is the inheritance tax. That alone will save Trump's family around 1 billion.
I don't think the government should be entitled to inheritance money in the first place.

What else were you referring to?

What you think?

He's a complete failure in every aspect of the job. His is unfit and incompetent & appears to have a Personality Disorder, Cluster B Personality Type, to wit:

"characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

See: American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders : DSM-5(5th ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association

Ah, therefore he's a failure because of his mental capacity. Have you had yours checked?

You jealous liberals make me want to puke...

If you work hard all your life you should be

able to pass in on instead of the government

stealing most of it...

Look how many family farms have been lost...

You government tit suckers are disgusting....

If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

What he say snowflake?

C-

He's done a couple of things, but he's an arrogant, uncouth, boorish embarrassment, and the price just isn't worth it.

Dog gone liberals anyway. First they promised he'd lose, then they promised he'd be the worst POTUS.

That round thing that Mini me is humping

is really funny......

For some reason it reminds me of what

President Donald J. Trump is doing to the liberals...

Last edited:
He has a 35% approval rating. That's an F. That is the grade the country has given him.

Yea right.....

And there was no path for him to 270 either:banana:
35% is an F. A lot of people who voted for him have buyer's remorse.

Translated: Liberals aren't concerned with results just their feelings. Liberal polling and propaganda is our only recourse.

Didn't right-wingers come up with Pizza Gate? Some guy actually went nuts and stormed in there with a gun.

Yeah, the right is really concerned with facts. Lul.

He has a 35% approval rating. That's an F. That is the grade the country has given him.

Yea right.....

You can lie to yourself all you want...

In the real world Trump is gaining support..

Your ass is grass in 2018 and 2020..

It has got to suck to be you...

Yea right.....

You can lie to yourself all you want...

In the real world Trump is gaining support..

Your ass is grass in 2018 and 2020..

It has got to suck to be you...

No one is worried about Trump in 2020. Lol.

Forum List

Back