Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And he's already managed to accomplish more for Americans than obama did in 8 years! :2up:

There’s a vid of Hillary asking how Trump is accomplishing this much. :laugh:
What did HE accomplish ?? I'll give him this tax cut BS Middle class gets screwed again I'll also give him his ability to really piss off our neighbors and the rest of the world EXCEPT Putin and Russia WE are now the laughing stock of the world

The Corporate Tax Rate Cut alone, will prove to be a big boom for the US Economy. Stay tuned.
Hope you're right I ,,not like too many here and in congress, want the best for America FIRST party next
We now have a president focused on doing what’s best for the working class.
Dear god Can you really believe that? Dinners for the working class Jaguars for the rich
People can now afford having a night out with their family. That’s a win in my opinion. :)

What did HE accomplish ?? I'll give him this tax cut BS Middle class gets screwed again I'll also give him his ability to really piss off our neighbors and the rest of the world EXCEPT Putin and Russia WE are now the laughing stock of the world

The Corporate Tax Rate Cut alone, will prove to be a big boom for the US Economy. Stay tuned.
Hope you're right I ,,not like too many here and in congress, want the best for America FIRST party next

Canada experienced a pretty nice boom in its economy when it reduced its Corporate Tax Rate. We need to get big American Businesses thinking America again. Lowering the Corporate Tax Rate helps significantly in that regard.
You do realize the real tax rate now for corporations won't be 21% but 9% ?
That’s even better!!

:bowdown:
Yes Yes it is but what of the fact that corporations are already loaded? If they'll hire more raise salaries etc etc it'd be a good thing but my bet is money coming from overseas is going for pay raises to CEO's stock buy backs and increasing dividends

Trump does get an "F" for too much golf time, he said he wouldna do dat if he was the swinging dick in the White House...

I think he just found out that there is more time to golf because he is much better at being President than he thought he would be.
He's probably like the golfing better if he did it during times of crisis instead.

And he's already managed to accomplish more for Americans than obama did in 8 years! :2up:

Canada experienced a pretty nice boom in its economy when it reduced its Corporate Tax Rate. We need to get big American Businesses thinking America again. Lowering the Corporate Tax Rate helps significantly in that regard.
Which is where it should be

B

He exceeded my expectations

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

I didn’t think he would keep any of those promises

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

If he keeps this up I may vote for him next time
Avatar the nitwit is just lucky he didn't get handed the same economy Obama was by GWB He is a filthy human being as well as a huge liar

Keep repeating it. Maybe you’ll convince yourself it’s true
Avatar Get fn real you don't think gwb handed obama an economy made of shit and Obama handed Trump an up and coming economy??

Dear god Can you really believe that? Dinners for the working class Jaguars for the rich
Can you elaborate on that claim?

People can now afford having a night out with their family. That’s a win in my opinion. :)
You aim a little low Is that all it takes to buy your vote?

Here is yet another reason to love Trump...

He is pounding the shit out of obama's buddies.

No more safe spaces....

View attachment 167515
How many of his buds indicted yapping their heads off More pardons for the scum on the way??

Hey Gargoyle...

Lets get back to you claiming to be a

multi millionaire.

I will bet money you are full of shit...
There's no way I'm able to prove it to you but nowadays having a few million is no big deal

That’s even better!!

:bowdown:
Yes Yes it is but what of the fact that corporations are already loaded? If they'll hire more raise salaries etc etc it'd be a good thing but my bet is money coming from overseas is going for pay raises to CEO's stock buy backs and increasing dividends
You really should stop watching MSNBC and CNN. They’ve been spouting nothing but liberal propaganda since Trump kicked Hillary’s ass.

It’s why I’ve had the TV’s in the waiting rooms of two large hospitals changed to Fox News.

Last edited:
B

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

Avatar the nitwit is just lucky he didn't get handed the same economy Obama was by GWB He is a filthy human being as well as a huge liar

Avatar Get fn real you don't think gwb handed obama an economy made of shit and Obama handed Trump an up and coming economy??

Hey dip shit....

Tell us what obama did to lead to

this roaring economy.

This should be fun...

Here is yet another reason to love Trump...

He is pounding the shit out of obama's buddies.

No more safe spaces....

View attachment 167515
How many of his buds indicted yapping their heads off More pardons for the scum on the way??

Hey Gargoyle...

Lets get back to you claiming to be a

multi millionaire.

I will bet money you are full of shit...
There's no way I'm able to prove it to you but nowadays having a few million is no big deal

I knew you were full of shit....

Well just who do you think is making out like bandits with this bs tax scam? The last thing they dropped in to buy Corkers vote is making millions for him and the pos in our WH

Well just who do you think is making out like bandits with this bs tax scam? The last thing they dropped in to buy Corkers vote is making millions for him and the pos in our WH

Remember when Trump was telling everyone how bad this tax plan was going to be for him and his friends, and that many rich people stopped talking to him because of it?

Like I said, this reminds me of the time that Jr. gave all the wealthy people a tax cut, while the rest of us only got a 300.00 check. And, those 300.00 checks were temporary, while the tax cuts for the rich stayed.

B

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

Hey dip shit....

Tell us what obama did to lead to

this roaring economy.

This should be fun...
It was magic When things go well it's NEVER because of DEMS Only when things go bad do they get credit Like the bs GWB gave us for 8 years you nitwits try to blame dems

So, your problem is that those who pay more taxes got a bigger tax cut?

Remember when Trump was telling everyone how bad this tax plan was going to be for him and his friends, and that many rich people stopped talking to him because of it?

Like I said, this reminds me of the time that Jr. gave all the wealthy people a tax cut, while the rest of us only got a 300.00 check. And, those 300.00 checks were temporary, while the tax cuts for the rich stayed.

What are you complaining about? You probably didn't pay a dime in income tax anyway!

What are you complaining about? You probably didn't pay a dime in income tax anyway!

Actually, I paid around 850.00 last year.

When you say "Tax cuts for the rich", which specific tax cuts are you referring to?

D. Mostly bad ideas, a few good ones, but he delivered on few of his good ideas. The only reason he doesn't have an F is because he hasn't put us in a nuclear holocaust yet.

Yet.

Forum List

Back