Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

obama started the culture war and set

race relations back 60 years....

obama was the most divisive asshole to

ever hold office. You just can't stand

the fact that Trump is kicking your

ass day in and day out......
Trump aligned with the KKK

liberal liar....
Our President assures us that some of them are good people

He gets an 'A' from me, despite early blunders. So far he's done everything i expect of him. Now he just needs to get 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices appointed. That will = the ultimate success for him. The courts now decide everything.

Last edited:
While Bush 43 was a much better President than

Good Gawd....

W was by far the worst President ever, the US biggest traitor in history, and an absolute across the board disaster, from the debt to lying about 911.

That was over a span of 8 years in office. Trump has only been in for 11 months. Give the asshole another couple of years (if Mueller doesn't force him to resign to avoid money laundering charges) and Trump is going to make Bush look like Lincoln.
Far more likely Trump will make Obama look like Obama much like Reagan made Carter look like Carter.

If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

liberal liar....

Your would be President is drunk at home on

the couch crying about that deplorable remark

and making up more stupid excuses about

why Trump kicked her ass up around her ugly head.

liberal liar....
He’s right.
I have a lot of love and respect for some liberals. Coyote is one of them.

Trump does get an "F" for too much golf time, he said he wouldna do dat if he was the swinging dick in the White House...

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

liberal bullshit..........
Everything is bullshit if white trash don't like the message

You are a perfect example of a tolerant liberal..

You are all vile vulgar organisms.

For the record I could probably buy

and sell your sorry ass....
If you're worth about 20 mill you'd have a chance

He gets an 'A' from me, despite early blunders. So far he's done everything i expect of him. Now he just needs to get 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices appointed. That will = the ultimate success for him. The courts now decide everything.
Yes give the racist an A
President Trump tweeted praise for a conservative group just one day after the New Yorker published a report on the group’s alleged racial bias and illegal activities

Quoting Turning Point USA’s praise of his administration, Trump tweeted: “The Fake Mainstream Media will NEVER talk about our accomplishments in their end of year reviews.”

The New Yorker article points to a text message from former Turning Point USA national field director Crystal Clanton last year, in which she wrote: “I hate black people. Like f*** them all . . . I hate blacks. End of story.”

Clanton was removed from the organization 72 hours after the texts were discovered.

A former employee at the group, who is black, also pointed to incidents of racial bias, including speakers at the group’s convention who “spoke badly about black women having all these babies out of wedlock. It was really offensive,” she said.
and what does that make you Dschrute?

Trump does get an "F" for too much golf time, he said he wouldna do dat if he was the swinging dick in the White House...

Yes, Golfing is very 'Bad' now. Y'all Hussein-Bots is craaazy. :cuckoo:
You be spreckenzie Yankee?

Yes, Golfing is now an 'Impeachable' offense. Where were y'all nutters the previous 8yrs? :cuckoo:
First off the orange pos has probably played more golf in his 1st year than Obama did in 8 and don't recall obama saying he'd be too busy for golf The pos trump is a world class liar

Yes give the racist an A
President Trump tweeted praise for a conservative group just one day after the New Yorker published a report on the group’s alleged racial bias and illegal activities

Quoting Turning Point USA’s praise of his administration, Trump tweeted: “The Fake Mainstream Media will NEVER talk about our accomplishments in their end of year reviews.”

The New Yorker article points to a text message from former Turning Point USA national field director Crystal Clanton last year, in which she wrote: “I hate black people. Like f*** them all . . . I hate blacks. End of story.”

Clanton was removed from the organization 72 hours after the texts were discovered.

A former employee at the group, who is black, also pointed to incidents of racial bias, including speakers at the group’s convention who “spoke badly about black women having all these babies out of wedlock. It was really offensive,” she said.
and what does that make you Dschrute?

He is not a 'Racist.' That's just pathetic Democrat Fake News Bullshite. He's doing exactly what i've asked of him. He's putting American Citizens' interests first again. Next up, is getting more Supreme Court Justices appointed. That's gonna really destroy you Anti-American wankers for many years to come. All he really needs, is one more Justice. So stay tuned.

Yes, Golfing is now an 'Impeachable' offense. Where were y'all nutters the previous 8yrs? :cuckoo:
First off the orange pos has probably played more golf in his 1st year than Obama did in 8 and don't recall obama saying he'd be too busy for golf The pos trump is a world class liar

You craaazy kid. But also very funny. :rofl:

And he's already managed to accomplish more for Americans than obama did in 8 years! :2up:

There’s a vid of Hillary asking how Trump is accomplishing this much. :laugh:

B

He exceeded my expectations

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

I didn’t think he would keep any of those promises

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

If he keeps this up I may vote for him next time

And he's already managed to accomplish more for Americans than obama did in 8 years! :2up:

There’s a vid of Hillary asking how Trump is accomplishing this much. :laugh:
What did HE accomplish ?? I'll give him this tax cut BS Middle class gets screwed again I'll also give him his ability to really piss off our neighbors and the rest of the world EXCEPT Putin and Russia WE are now the laughing stock of the world

Forum List

Back