Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how Trump will go down in the history books?

We can only hope that he will go "down" in history as a great US President who told the American people the truth about that which we've been lied to by the past 3 Presidents....
Given that he has already told more lies than every president combined
He is off to a bad start......believe me

I wonder how Trump will go down in the history books?

We can only hope that he will go "down" in history as a great US President who told the American people the truth about that which we've been lied to by the past 3 Presidents....
Given that he has already told more lies than every president combined
He is off to a bad start......believe me
FBI just thwarts terror attack Wonder what the orange anus will say about that?? Take the credit or bash the fbi again

Meanwhile, where's the list of 81 ways Trump is stealing money from taxpayers....?????

Oh, here's just one from last summer, children:

Trump charges $130,000 per month to the Pentagon for the apartment in Trump Tower, from the Wall Street Journal:

U.S. Military’s Space in Trump Tower Costs $130,000 a Month
Updated July 19, 2017 9:55 a.m. ET
"""WASHINGTON—The U.S. government is paying more than $130,000 a month to lease space in Trump Tower for the military office that supports the White House, even though Donald Trump hasn’t spent a night at the New York skyscraper since becoming president.""""

The only other rental that even comes close to that is the penthouse suite on top of the Pierre Hotel, reserved for Saudi princes.

Why must you be such a dishonest SOB. Trump doesn't own that apartment so he isn't charging shit.

Heres some info on the group the asshole in the WH bashed
NEWS

FBI thwarts ISIS-inspired Christmas terror attack on San Francisco
By Natalie Musumeci

December 22, 2017 | 3:27pm | Update
MORE ON:
ISIS

Former DC transit cop convicted on terrorism charges

Cuomo deploys 'hundreds' of cops over the holiday to watch for terror
Federal officials have arrested an ISIS-inspired former US Marine sharpshooter for allegedly plotting a Christmas terror attack in San Francisco.

Everitt Aaron Jameson, 26, a tow truck driver from Modesto, California, was arrested this week by the FBI at his home for allegedly planning to target San Francisco’s bustling Pier 39, officials said.

Jameson, who in 2009 attended basic recruit training with the Marine Corps and graduated several months later, ultimately was discharged for fraudulent enlistment because he failed to disclose his history of asthma.

During his training, he earned a “sharpshooter” rifle qualification, officials said.

According to an affidavit written by FBI Special Agent Christopher McKinney, Jameson selected the Pier 39 location because “he had been there before and knew it was a heavily crowded area.”

Jameson was planning to carry out the attack using explosives between Dec. 18 and Dec. 25 because “Christmas was the perfect day to commit the attack,” according to the affidavit.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-22_16-36-32.gif
    upload_2017-12-22_16-36-32.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 28
If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

obama started the culture war and set

race relations back 60 years....

obama was the most divisive asshole to

ever hold office. You just can't stand

the fact that Trump is kicking your

ass day in and day out......

If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

liberal bullshit..........

It was a hard choice between F+, F or F-, but luckily all those options were not offered.

Trump aligned with the KKK

Democrat voters aren’t known for being too smucking fart. It’ll take time before they fully appreciate the benefits of the new tax laws.

Last edited:
President Donald J. Trump gets an A+ from me

because he is the gift that just keeps on giving and giving...

Every day when I wake up I can't wait to watch the

EXTREME liberal FAKE NEWS...

It makes me so happy to see them all about to set

their hair on fire for something Trump has said or done.

I know if they are pissed that it has to be good for

America and all the decent people....

Trump has kicked liberal and rino ass like no other.....

He is the TEA PARTY PRESIDENT...

I LOVE that he took Sarah Palin's advice on ANWR...

They are both great WARRIORS that kick liberal ass...

And yes this is composed to create more liberal Butt Hurt...

I just can't get enough of it.......:dance:

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

Everything is bullshit if white trash don't like the message

Trump aligned with the KKK

liberal liar....

Everything is bullshit if white trash don't like the message

You are a perfect example of a tolerant liberal..

You are all vile vulgar organisms.

For the record I could probably buy

and sell your sorry ass....

Forum List

Back