Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, Golfing is very 'Bad' now. Y'all Hussein-Bots is craaazy. :cuckoo:
You be spreckenzie Yankee?

Yes, Golfing is now an 'Impeachable' offense. Where were y'all nutters the previous 8yrs? :cuckoo:
First off the orange pos has probably played more golf in his 1st year than Obama did in 8 and don't recall obama saying he'd be too busy for golf The pos trump is a world class liar
And he's already managed to accomplish more for Americans than obama did in 8 years! :2up:

There’s a vid of Hillary asking how Trump is accomplishing this much. :laugh:
What did HE accomplish ?? I'll give him this tax cut BS Middle class gets screwed again I'll also give him his ability to really piss off our neighbors and the rest of the world EXCEPT Putin and Russia WE are now the laughing stock of the world

The Corporate Tax Rate Cut alone, will prove to be a big boom for the US Economy. Stay tuned.

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

liberal bullshit..........
Everything is bullshit if white trash don't like the message

You are a perfect example of a tolerant liberal..

You are all vile vulgar organisms.

For the record I could probably buy

and sell your sorry ass....
If you're worth about 20 mill you'd have a chance

I would wager you are full of shit...

B

He exceeded my expectations

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

I didn’t think he would keep any of those promises

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

If he keeps this up I may vote for him next time
Avatar the nitwit is just lucky he didn't get handed the same economy Obama was by GWB He is a filthy human being as well as a huge liar

Yes, Golfing is very 'Bad' now. Y'all Hussein-Bots is craaazy. :cuckoo:

Yes, Golfing is now an 'Impeachable' offense. Where were y'all nutters the previous 8yrs? :cuckoo:
First off the orange pos has probably played more golf in his 1st year than Obama did in 8 and don't recall obama saying he'd be too busy for golf The pos trump is a world class liar
And he's already managed to accomplish more for Americans than obama did in 8 years! :2up:

What did HE accomplish ?? I'll give him this tax cut BS Middle class gets screwed again I'll also give him his ability to really piss off our neighbors and the rest of the world EXCEPT Putin and Russia WE are now the laughing stock of the world
If you’re not smart enough to see benefits now, you eventually will if you have a job. :)

Last edited:

The Corporate Tax Rate Cut alone, will prove to be a big boom for the US Economy. Stay tuned.
Hope you're right I ,,not like too many here and in congress, want the best for America FIRST party next

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

You'd lose
1-Year Change
+$1,619,953.14

Hope you're right I ,,not like too many here and in congress, want the best for America FIRST party next

Canada experienced a pretty nice boom in its economy when it reduced its Corporate Tax Rate. We need to get big American Businesses thinking America again. Lowering the Corporate Tax Rate helps significantly in that regard.

Here is yet another reason to love Trump...

He is pounding the shit out of obama's buddies.

No more safe spaces....

XbG1iVf.jpg

Canada experienced a pretty nice boom in its economy when it reduced its Corporate Tax Rate. We need to get big American Businesses thinking America again. Lowering the Corporate Tax Rate helps significantly in that regard.
You do realize the real tax rate now for corporations won't be 21% but 9% ?

We now have a president focused on doing what’s best for the working class.

You'd lose
1-Year Change
+$1,619,953.14

You'd lose
1-Year Change
+$1,619,953.14

I knew you were full of shit...

That’s even better!!

:bowdown:

No more safe spaces....

View attachment 167515

That is something that right wing news sites got from an Arabic news site and spun. There is zero evidence that Trump has changed the rules on bombing mosques.

Debunking Fake News: Did Trump Break Obama Rule And Bomb A Mosque, Wiping Out ISIS Commanders In Iraq?

Perhaps you’ve seen this headline on several right-wing news sources. “Breaking Obama’s rules, Trump bombs Mosque killing ISIS’ Entire Iraqi Leadership”. On the very surface that is clearly false.

For one thing, ISIS would never put their entire Iraqi leadership in one place – too easy of a target. Aside from that, such a momentous victory would be all over Trump’s twitter, and the mainstream media would not be able to ignore it. The air raid in question supposedly took place last Friday, May 3rd, yet we’ve still heard nothing. You may or may not trust the mainstream media, but you can trust that Trump wouldn’t hesitate to boast of such a victory.

Fake news or the partisan news?

Arabic news source called “Al Masdar News” originally reported this. Their version of the story looked more plausible. They didn’t claim that Trump was breaking some Obama-era rule against bombing mosques under any circumstances, nor did they claim that the entire Iraqi leadership of ISIS was killed in one single air raid. They did, however, list the same seven names of these supposed ISIS commanders and claim that an air raid on the Al Najjar Mosque killed these seven. As Al Masdar does have a good reputation, albeit a young one, I decided to investigate.

The US Department of Defense

I called the press office for the US Department of Defense in search of answers. The gentleman with whom I spoke was skeptical of the claim that US Air Force or coalition forces would attack a mosque. He referred me to a public affairs representative with CJTF (Combined Joint Task Force) who issued the following response for The Pavlovic Today:

Coalition takes all allegation of possible civilian casualties seriously and will fully assess this allegation to assess its validity. The Collation releases a monthly report on all civilian casualty allegations and assessments to be as transparent and forthcoming as possible. Coalition forces comply with the Law of Armed Conflict and take all feasible precautions during the planning and execution of airstrikes to reduce the risk of harm to civilians.

Clearly, coalition forces are very concerned about their reputation for jus in bello.

Finally, Combined Joint Task Force, Operation Inherent Resolve did confirm for The Pavlovic Today that the Coalition did not conduct the airstrikes targeting al-Najjar mosque on March 3, 2017

We can confirm the Coalition did not conduct airstrikes targeting al-Najjar mosque on March 3, 2017. We have no further information at this time, however the Government of Iraq may be able to provide additional information.

We now have a president focused on doing what’s best for the working class.
Dear god Can you really believe that? Dinners for the working class Jaguars for the rich

You'd lose
1-Year Change
+$1,619,953.14

You'd lose
1-Year Change
+$1,619,953.14

I knew you were full of shit...
LOL LOL LOL and did better with obama

We need to get big American Businesses thinking America again. Lowering the Corporate Tax Rate does that. Trump did the right thing. Good on em.

B

He exceeded my expectations

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

I didn’t think he would keep any of those promises

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

If he keeps this up I may vote for him next time
Avatar the nitwit is just lucky he didn't get handed the same economy Obama was by GWB He is a filthy human being as well as a huge liar

Keep repeating it. Maybe you’ll convince yourself it’s true

No more safe spaces....

View attachment 167515

That is something that right wing news sites got from an Arabic news site and spun. There is zero evidence that Trump has changed the rules on bombing mosques.

Debunking Fake News: Did Trump Break Obama Rule And Bomb A Mosque, Wiping Out ISIS Commanders In Iraq?

Perhaps you’ve seen this headline on several right-wing news sources. “Breaking Obama’s rules, Trump bombs Mosque killing ISIS’ Entire Iraqi Leadership”. On the very surface that is clearly false.

For one thing, ISIS would never put their entire Iraqi leadership in one place – too easy of a target. Aside from that, such a momentous victory would be all over Trump’s twitter, and the mainstream media would not be able to ignore it. The air raid in question supposedly took place last Friday, May 3rd, yet we’ve still heard nothing. You may or may not trust the mainstream media, but you can trust that Trump wouldn’t hesitate to boast of such a victory.

Fake news or the partisan news?

Arabic news source called “Al Masdar News” originally reported this. Their version of the story looked more plausible. They didn’t claim that Trump was breaking some Obama-era rule against bombing mosques under any circumstances, nor did they claim that the entire Iraqi leadership of ISIS was killed in one single air raid. They did, however, list the same seven names of these supposed ISIS commanders and claim that an air raid on the Al Najjar Mosque killed these seven. As Al Masdar does have a good reputation, albeit a young one, I decided to investigate.

The US Department of Defense

I called the press office for the US Department of Defense in search of answers. The gentleman with whom I spoke was skeptical of the claim that US Air Force or coalition forces would attack a mosque. He referred me to a public affairs representative with CJTF (Combined Joint Task Force) who issued the following response for The Pavlovic Today:

Coalition takes all allegation of possible civilian casualties seriously and will fully assess this allegation to assess its validity. The Collation releases a monthly report on all civilian casualty allegations and assessments to be as transparent and forthcoming as possible. Coalition forces comply with the Law of Armed Conflict and take all feasible precautions during the planning and execution of airstrikes to reduce the risk of harm to civilians.

Clearly, coalition forces are very concerned about their reputation for jus in bello.

Finally, Combined Joint Task Force, Operation Inherent Resolve did confirm for The Pavlovic Today that the Coalition did not conduct the airstrikes targeting al-Najjar mosque on March 3, 2017

We can confirm the Coalition did not conduct airstrikes targeting al-Najjar mosque on March 3, 2017. We have no further information at this time, however the Government of Iraq may be able to provide additional information.

The U.S. bombing of a Syrian mosque is part of a bigger problem under the Trump administration

Forum List

Back