Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

He had 81 major accomplishments. That's A+

Thanks for listing them. Hey, I've 191 major accomplishment for my year, good think none of your fellow idiots asks for proof, hmmmm?
Did you miss the post?

Trump's 81 Major Accomplishments That Democrats Want To Ignore..Read Em And Weep
He had 81 major accomplishments. That's A+

Thanks for listing them. Hey, I've 191 major accomplishment for my year, good think none of your fellow idiots asks for proof, hmmmm?
Did you miss the post?

Trump's 81 Major Accomplishments That Democrats Want To Ignore..Read Em And Weep

No, I actually read the article.
Did you miss this part:

""""""The unofficial list helps to counter the impression in the mainstream media and among congressional Democrats that outside the approval of Supreme Court Neil Gorsuch and passage of the tax reform bill little was done.

Administrations typically tout their achievements broadly at the end of each year, but Trump plans to list jobs added, regulations killed, foreign policy victories won, and moves to help veterans and even drug addicts.

And in a sign of support for conservatives, the White House also is highlighting achievements for the pro-life community."""""

Unofficial means it's not official. It's an op-ed.

He's still got 28 days left in his first year, I think I'll wait and see what else happens. Like how his first State of the Union speech goes.

Democrats will say it's the worst ever given. They already wrote the response.

I'm sure they already have their talking points assembled, but at least the regressives will be giving the response and not the speech.

If I had to rate him right now, I would put him ahead of Bush 43 and behind Jimmy Carter

While Bush 43 was a much better President than Trump, Trump has not led us into senseless wars or crashed the economy yet

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

While Bush 43 was a much better President than

Good Gawd....

W was by far the worst President ever, the US biggest traitor in history, and an absolute across the board disaster, from the debt to lying about 911.

That was over a span of 8 years in office. Trump has only been in for 11 months. Give the asshole another couple of years (if Mueller doesn't force him to resign to avoid money laundering charges) and Trump is going to make Bush look like Lincoln.

He's still got 28 days left in his first year, I think I'll wait and see what else happens. Like how his first State of the Union speech goes.

I'm sure they already have their talking points assembled, but at least the regressives will be giving the response and not the speech.

I would love them to give the Democrats an advanced copy of the speech filled with their expected talking points and then give a great speech that has nothing to do with what was given to the Dems. Just to watch the response would be priceless!

Previous presidents never required a CHOIR of brown nosers, like Trump has. I don't know who is worse: Trump or his posse of ass kissers.

nose.jpg

While Bush 43 was a much better President than

Good Gawd....

W was by far the worst President ever, the US biggest traitor in history, and an absolute across the board disaster, from the debt to lying about 911.

In terms of capability, Bush was much better than Trump
Since Trump has not led us into unprovoked wars or trashed the economy he has to be ranked higher

Trump is leading this country into a senseless culture war, he's the most divisive asshole to ever hold office.

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I would love them to give the Democrats an advanced copy of the speech filled with their expected talking points and then give a great speech that has nothing to do with what was given to the Dems. Just to watch the response would be priceless!
Trump never follows his talking points anyway......believe me

Trump doesn't need to lead us into a senseless culture war. If there was no Trump, decent people would still not support perversion and murder.

I'm talking about racism and bigotry. And everything Trump said about Charlottesville will live on long after his fat ass is gone.

Meanwhile, where's the list of 81 ways Trump is stealing money from taxpayers....?????

Oh, here's just one from last summer, children:

Trump charges $130,000 per month to the Pentagon for the apartment in Trump Tower, from the Wall Street Journal:

U.S. Military’s Space in Trump Tower Costs $130,000 a Month
Updated July 19, 2017 9:55 a.m. ET
"""WASHINGTON—The U.S. government is paying more than $130,000 a month to lease space in Trump Tower for the military office that supports the White House, even though Donald Trump hasn’t spent a night at the New York skyscraper since becoming president.""""

The only other rental that even comes close to that is the penthouse suite on top of the Pierre Hotel, reserved for Saudi princes.

I wonder how Trump will go down in the history books?

We can only hope that he will go "down" in history as a great US President who told the American people the truth about that which we've been lied to by the past 3 Presidents....

Forum List

Back