Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gave him a C. His childish antics, lies and twitter battles hurt the de-regulations and the paris accord.
Maybe his new year resolution is too realize his big mouth hurts him more than anything.
His big mouth only hurts him with the people that are hell bent on finding something to criticize about him. If it weren't his big mouth, they would attack something else. He knows what he is doing. More than most realize.
Well, i dont look for shit to blast him about and i think his mouth and fingers hurt him more than anything. If he was actually Presidential, he would be a lot better.
Explain. What has he not been able to do because of his big mouth? You see, many, as you just did, claim his big mouth hurts him. How? Popularity polls? I don't think he gives a hoot about them. Bottom line....his big mouth does not hurt his ability to govern. Hasn't yet.

6638323d7f458aed5f17af12cf2aafb1f11c4747557c2304833a69dead8b8957.jpg

I gave him a C. His childish antics, lies and twitter battles hurt the de-regulations and the paris accord.
Maybe his new year resolution is too realize his big mouth hurts him more than anything.
His big mouth only hurts him with the people that are hell bent on finding something to criticize about him. If it weren't his big mouth, they would attack something else. He knows what he is doing. More than most realize.
Well, i dont look for shit to blast him about and i think his mouth and fingers hurt him more than anything. If he was actually Presidential, he would be a lot better.
Explain. What has he not been able to do because of his big mouth? You see, many, as you just did, claim his big mouth hurts him. How? Popularity polls? I don't think he gives a hoot about them. Bottom line....his big mouth does not hurt his ability to govern. Hasn't yet.
The leader of the most powerful country on earth gets into twitter battles with nobodies. He is far from presidential. That might be the standard (unpresidential) but he continues it. Makes the standard even lower
Also, getting into ridiculous feuds DOES hurt his ability to govern.
Just my 2 cents.

The leader of the most powerful country on earth gets into twitter battles with nobodies. He is far from presidential. That might be the standard (unpresidential) but he continues it. Makes the standard even lower
Also, getting into ridiculous feuds DOES hurt his ability to govern.
Just my 2 cents.
Like I said. Exactly when did his big mouth interfere with his ability to govern? You want to say "it makes him look bad", I agree. But it hurts his ability to govern? Haven't seen it.

A - for not fucking up Obamas economy and stock market .. YET.

B-

got some really good things done, mostly near the end, but made a real ass of himself in he process.
taxes down
paris accord tossed
mandate gone

didn't build the wall or get anything done on illegal immagration
has made no, public, mention of getting out of the war

He's gotten a lot done on immigration. I've always considered "build a wall" to be symbolic. There are other methods at our disposal that are high-tech.

You have always considered "build a wall" to be symbolic? Really? Then why in the hell did Trump waste a whole bunch of money on several wall prototypes? Isn't that a waste of money in your opinion?

Ryan's House = F
McConnell's Senate = F
Jeff Session's DOJ = F

Not all is Donald's fault here

What you think?

He's a complete failure in every aspect of the job. His is unfit and incompetent & appears to have a Personality Disorder, Cluster B Personality Type, to wit:

"characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

See: American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders : DSM-5(5th ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association

What you think?

He's a complete failure in every aspect of the job. His is unfit and incompetent; & appears to have a Personality Disorder, Cluster B Personality Type, "characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

See: American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders : DSM-5(5th ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association

This from someone who voted for Hillary/Huma...

What you think?

He's a complete failure in every aspect of the job. His is unfit and incompetent; & appears to have a Personality Disorder, Cluster B Personality Type, "characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

:crybaby:

1. A+
    11 vote(s)
    39.3%

2. A
    3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. *
    A-
    3 vote(s)
    10.7%

4. B
    3 vote(s)
    10.7%

5. B-
    1 vote(s)
    3.6%

6. C
    1 vote(s)
    3.6%

7. C-
    1 vote(s)
    3.6%

8. D The Butt-Hurt Brigade Starts Here
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

9. D-
    1 vote(s)
    3.6%

10. F
    4 vote(s)
    14.3%

What you think?

He's a complete failure in every aspect of the job. His is unfit and incompetent & appears to have a Personality Disorder, Cluster B Personality Type, to wit:

"characterized by dramatic, overly emotional or unpredictable thinking or behavior. They include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

The real problem is the 25% of Americans that suffer from a huge variety of personality disorders and who continue to support him.

Birds of a feather.

What you think?

6638323d7f458aed5f17af12cf2aafb1f11c4747557c2304833a69dead8b8957.jpg

Forum List

Back