Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As I sit here this am listening to the Deficit talk on all the stations I found it amusing that had Republicans not passed this tax change, our deficit would have grown 10 trillion dollars in 10 years. Now with it passed our deficit has SHRUNK to just 1.5 Trillion in ten years..

Dim wits didn't care as long as their hands were receiving the money. My how that shoe has changed to the other foot. They scream and wail about 1.5 Trillion in new debt but ignore that doing nothing and continuing on the democrat path was far worse... Hilarious...

35% is an F. A lot of people who voted for him have buyer's remorse.

You can lie to yourself all you want...

In the real world Trump is gaining support..

Your ass is grass in 2018 and 2020..

It has got to suck to be you...

No one is worried about Trump in 2020. Lol.

Yea right...

You weren't worried about him in 2016 either.

Get ready for another ass kicking...

Fact of the matter is, this country is a sick joke. It deserves Trump because it's a wasteland of mediocrity. So whether he wins in 2020 or not isn't my concern. If it isn't him, it's some other freak.

Sadly that’s the attitude you all have. Why are you shocked that you lose when you look down on people like that
It's difficult supporting an admitted vile pussy grabbing pervert AND as you and others do how can we look at you kindly??

A - for not fucking up Obamas economy and stock market .. YET.
Too Funny....

Obama's economy was a fucking mess... 2.1% growth was his best. Trump beat that in his first 3 months of his term when he rolled back the Jackboot on America's throat that you dim wits put there.
FYI Joe bob Obama had EIGHT quarters of 3% or better GDP Paying for your GWB war cost trillions
No! 2.7 was his best..

You can lie to yourself all you want...

In the real world Trump is gaining support..

Your ass is grass in 2018 and 2020..

It has got to suck to be you...

Yea right...

Fact of the matter is, this country is a sick joke. It deserves Trump because it's a wasteland of mediocrity. So whether he wins in 2020 or not isn't my concern. If it isn't him, it's some other freak.

Sadly that’s the attitude you all have. Why are you shocked that you lose when you look down on people like that
It's difficult supporting an admitted vile pussy grabbing pervert AND as you and others do how can we look at you kindly??
And they are supposed to be religious, i.e., good Christians. Go figure.

As I sit here this am listening to the Deficit talk on all the stations I found it amusing that had Republicans not passed this tax change, our deficit would have grown 10 trillion dollars in 10 years. Now with it passed our deficit has SHRUNK to just 1.5 Trillion in ten years..

Dim wits didn't care as long as their hands were receiving the money. My how that shoe has changed to the other foot. They scream and wail about 1.5 Trillion in new debt but ignore that doing nothing and continuing on the democrat path was far worse... Hilarious...
LOL don't know what stations you were listening to,,,, FOX comes to mind and they get their info from drug induced dreams and BTW the DEM path is being followed Obama handed the orange anus an economy on the upswing not like the lousy economy GWB handed him

obama is a muslim...

Going to rights racist church was just

cover for the long game.....

obama told us it would take many years

to defeat isis, Trump has crushed the

shit out of them in a year....
Winner, winner chicken dinner

More rightwing dementia about Obama

nope, just facts. Sorry dude but you Kenyan messiah was a massive FAILURE
Yet, when all was said and done, he left office with an approval rating above 60 percent and was ranked 12 among all Presidents

In the factors they use to rank Presidents, it will be difficult to see Trump break 35

Extreme Fake News

You are welcome to provide numbers you consider credible and their sources

How about reality...

Pull your head out of obama's ass and look around.

Yea right...

lol yes the family value ,conservative economic party who screamed bloody murder when Obama had to raise our debt

B

He exceeded my expectations

Tax cuts passed
Mandate repealed
Slowed illegals
Travel ban
Judges
Economy growing

I didn’t think he would keep any of those promises

No wall yet
Childish antics

Which kept him from A

If he keeps this up I may vote for him next time
9th circuit rules against travel ban; 3 strikes your out.
And 1 out of 42 economists think tax plan will help economy.
More support for impeachment than re-election.

Yeah that’s not how that works. That’s not how any of this works

Yet, when all was said and done, he left office with an approval rating above 60 percent and was ranked 12 among all Presidents

In the factors they use to rank Presidents, it will be difficult to see Trump break 35

Extreme Fake News

How about reality...

DENO I need your loyalty or you're going to have to go

Extreme Fake News

How about reality...

DENO I need your loyalty or you're going to have to go
Can't wait to see Muellers firing after Comeys and watch obstruction of justice fall on the trump house built of horse shit

Dog gone liberals anyway. First they promised he'd lose, then they promised he'd be the worst POTUS.
He is the worst president, the worst president the US has ever had. Absolutely the worst.

Has armed rebellion started?

Then you are wrong
How bad can he be ??? 18 bucks a week speaks volumes Thats all it takes to buy a republican? ,,While he and his rich friends score millions Are republicans all stupid? And avatar I need your loyalty or you're gone too

liberal bull shit, obama was the racist and I'm

sure you supported him..

obama went to a racist church for 20 years.
I thought you guys said he was Muslim
Get your story straight

obama is a muslim...

The factors being whatever the progressives making the list need them to be

Yea right...

I never supported Clinton and I didn’t vote for Trump. I just like a lot of what he has done because it’s good policy for the country.

See I want to see good things happen for my fellow man no matter who gets credit for it.

Get your story straight

obama is a muslim...

YES lets let those who gave us the great recession who played party over country for 8 years who bash our great FBI let them make the lists Avatar ,,,you haven't shown the proper amount of loyalty so you go into the corner with deno

You have things wrong

Our budget and spending still will contribute $10 trillion in the next ten years
Trump just added and additional $1.5 trillion

obama is a muslim...

YES lets let those who gave us the great recession who played party over country for 8 years who bash our great FBI let them make the lists Avatar ,,,you haven't shown the proper amount of loyalty so you go into the corner with deno

Hard to believe, but apparently liberals woke up more stupid than they were yesterday.

Get your story straight

obama is a muslim...

Those same factors had Eisenhower as a top five president and Reagan as a top ten president

You have things wrong

Our budget and spending still will contribute $10 trillion in the next ten years
Trump just added and additional $1.5 trillion

Sounds like you're using some of that Obama math.

Forum List

Back