• D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea right...

You weren't worried about him in 2016 either.

Get ready for another ass kicking...

Fact of the matter is, this country is a sick joke. It deserves Trump because it's a wasteland of mediocrity. So whether he wins in 2020 or not isn't my concern. If it isn't him, it's some other freak.

Sadly that’s the attitude you all have. Why are you shocked that you lose when you look down on people like that
It's difficult supporting an admitted vile pussy grabbing pervert AND as you and others do how can we look at you kindly??
And they are supposed to be religious, i.e., good Christians. Go figure.

I never supported Clinton and I didn’t vote for Trump. I just like a lot of what he has done because it’s good policy for the country.

See I want to see good things happen for my fellow man no matter who gets credit for it.
You think that his lowering corporations taxes to 9% a good deal WHEN all other countries might follow?

As I sit here this am listening to the Deficit talk on all the stations I found it amusing that had Republicans not passed this tax change, our deficit would have grown 10 trillion dollars in 10 years. Now with it passed our deficit has SHRUNK to just 1.5 Trillion in ten years..

Dim wits didn't care as long as their hands were receiving the money. My how that shoe has changed to the other foot. They scream and wail about 1.5 Trillion in new debt but ignore that doing nothing and continuing on the democrat path was far worse... Hilarious...
LOL don't know what stations you were listening to,,,, FOX comes to mind and they get their info from drug induced dreams and BTW the DEM path is being followed Obama handed the orange anus an economy on the upswing not like the lousy economy GWB handed him

Fox news and right wing radio tell the truth

unlike the Fake News Factorys of the left.

Yet, when all was said and done, he left office with an approval rating above 60 percent and was ranked 12 among all Presidents

In the factors they use to rank Presidents, it will be difficult to see Trump break 35

Extreme Fake News

You are welcome to provide numbers you consider credible and their sources

How about reality...

Pull your head out of obama's ass and look around.
DENO I need your loyalty or you're going to have to go
Can't wait to see Muellers firing after Comeys and watch obstruction of justice fall on the trump house built of horse shit

Hey dumb ass...

Trump could fire him if he wanted to...

As I sit here this am listening to the Deficit talk on all the stations I found it amusing that had Republicans not passed this tax change, our deficit would have grown 10 trillion dollars in 10 years. Now with it passed our deficit has SHRUNK to just 1.5 Trillion in ten years..

Dim wits didn't care as long as their hands were receiving the money. My how that shoe has changed to the other foot. They scream and wail about 1.5 Trillion in new debt but ignore that doing nothing and continuing on the democrat path was far worse... Hilarious...
You have things wrong

Our budget and spending still will contribute $10 trillion in the next ten years
Trump just added and additional $1.5 trillion

Sounds like you're using some of that Obama math.
Do you actually believe we are headed for just $1.5 trillion debt in the next ten years because of Trumps tax cut?

Winner, winner chicken dinner

More rightwing dementia about Obama

nope, just facts. Sorry dude but you Kenyan messiah was a massive FAILURE
Yet, when all was said and done, he left office with an approval rating above 60 percent and was ranked 12 among all Presidents

In the factors they use to rank Presidents, it will be difficult to see Trump break 35

The factors being whatever the progressives making the list need them to be
YES lets let those who gave us the great recession who played party over country for 8 years who bash our great FBI let them make the lists Avatar ,,,you haven't shown the proper amount of loyalty so you go into the corner with deno

Hard to believe, but apparently liberals woke up more stupid than they were yesterday.
Thinker you too haven't shown the proper amount of loyalty so you go in the corner with deno and avatar

You have things wrong

Our budget and spending still will contribute $10 trillion in the next ten years

Obama didn't go bankrupt 6 times ,,,speaking about math

You have things wrong

Do you actually believe we are headed for just $1.5 trillion debt in the next ten years because of Trumps tax cut?

Sure don't recall saying that, or even suggesting that.

Extreme Fake News

How about reality...

Can't wait to see Muellers firing after Comeys and watch obstruction of justice fall on the trump house built of horse shit

Hey dumb ass...

I'm a dumb ass??? You are schmuck Trump can't Rosenstein {sp}can or get fired for some one else who will

You have things wrong

And Trump didn't screw everyone by increasing the debt by $10 trillion....dumbass.

You have things wrong

Actually the CBO indicated that.. You need to check your so called facts.. The CBO shows a drop of 1 trillion per year for the next ten due to the changes. And your worried about 150 billion rise per year...

How about reality...

Hey dumb ass...

I'm a dumb ass??? You are schmuck Trump can't Rosenstein {sp}can or get fired for some one else who will

The correct answer would be yes.

You have things wrong

And Trump didn't screw everyone by increasing the debt by $10 trillion....dumbass.
Well if repub GWB didn't start his BS war it would have been a lot less,,, Obama had to pay for it and the great recession under Repub rule

You have things wrong

Actually the CBO indicated that.. You need to check your so called facts.. The CBO shows a drop of 1 trillion per year for the next ten due to the changes.
That is totally ridiculous

But thanks for contributing

You have things wrong

Actually the CBO indicated that.. You need to check your so called facts.. The CBO shows a drop of 1 trillion per year for the next ten due to the changes. And your worried about 150 billion rise per year...
The staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation determined that provisions in the Chairman’s amendment would increase deficits over the 2018-2027 period by $1.4 trillion (not including the macroeconomic effects of enacting the legislation). By CBO’s estimate, additional debt service would boost the 10-year increase in deficits to $1.7 trillion. CBO’s June 2017 baseline projects that debt held by the public in 2027 will be 91.2 percent of gross domestic product. As a result of those higher deficits, debt held by the public in that year, under H.R. 1, would be about 6 percent greater, reaching 97.1 percent of gross domestic product.

You have things wrong

Well if repub GWB didn't start his BS war it would have been a lot less,,, Obama had to pay for it and the great recession under Repub rule

Bush only started 2 wars. Obama started 3, and kept the other 2 going.
Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda

You have things wrong

That's because obongo was a community organizer

that never held a real job..

Face the facts..

obongo was a token affirmation action President

that couldn't cut it at McDonalds..

obongo wouldn't make a pimple on Trumps ass

as far as business smarts go.

You liberals are so dumb you put people in office

that think Guam might tump over because of too

many people, you are all fools..

You have things wrong

Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda
wouldn't have one without the other

You have things wrong

The staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation determined that provisions in the Chairman’s amendment would increase deficits over the 2018-2027 period by $1.4 trillion (not including the macroeconomic effects of enacting the legislation). By CBO’s estimate, additional debt service would boost the 10-year increase in deficits to $1.7 trillion. CBO’s June 2017 baseline projects that debt held by the public in 2027 will be 91.2 percent of gross domestic product. As a result of those higher deficits, debt held by the public in that year, under H.R. 1, would be about 6 percent greater, reaching 97.1 percent of gross domestic product.

Hey dumb ass...

The cbo thought obama care would fly too....

Just more Fake Facts...

How about reality...

Hey dumb ass...

You just proved you are a dumb ass......

You have things wrong

Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda

Show where The Great Obama declared war and the resulting US casualties

Forum List

Back