Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One or two partial returns both showing he pays taxes. It's not my fault or Trump's that you're easily confused.
Did he or did he not say he's show his taxes if elected ? Cherry picked one? a world class liar
Not that he'd be obligated to show everyone, anyway, and if leftists weren't whining about that, it would easily be something else. What he did show, revealed that he pays taxes.
He cherry picked it The guy is gd thief another Ponzi He lies he steals and grabs pussy A fine repub representative and you and your kids will be paying
Well, for starters, the government is the thief, they steal lots of money from everyone who works, and everyone who buys anything. For another thing, even if he DID dodge his taxes, and he showed he didn't, I don't believe businesses should pay taxes anyway, it just raises the cost of their products, shifting it to the working class. Thirdly, the key words in his statement were "They let you do it". Lastly, I'm 16, I have no kids, but he LOWERED taxes, meaning the middle class is paying less.

I know you and your leftist buddies hate progress, but there's only so much you can contort the facts before you're simply lying to yourself.
Taxation is not theft

It is endorsed by We the People

Endorsed by We the People and capitalized on by Democrats.

And have you heard one word of praise for the actions of the FBI that saved countless lives??? The moron bashed them

One or two partial returns both showing he pays taxes. It's not my fault or Trump's that you're easily confused.
Did he or did he not say he's show his taxes if elected ? Cherry picked one? a world class liar
Not that he'd be obligated to show everyone, anyway, and if leftists weren't whining about that, it would easily be something else. What he did show, revealed that he pays taxes.
He cherry picked it The guy is gd thief another Ponzi He lies he steals and grabs pussy A fine repub representative and you and your kids will be paying
Well, for starters, the government is the thief, they steal lots of money from everyone who works, and everyone who buys anything. For another thing, even if he DID dodge his taxes, and he showed he didn't, I don't believe businesses should pay taxes anyway, it just raises the cost of their products, shifting it to the working class. Thirdly, the key words in his statement were "They let you do it". Lastly, I'm 16, I have no kids, but he LOWERED taxes, meaning the middle class is paying less.

I know you and your leftist buddies hate progress, but there's only so much you can contort the facts before you're simply lying to yourself.
Pumpkin if an extra 18 bucks a week floats your boat so be it Meanwhile this trump thief and his friends are scoring many millions
I highly doubt you can back up your "18" number, but even if it's true, that's 18 dollars the government shouldn't have been stealing from the populace in the first place. Also, as I said before, the government shouldn't be stealing money from businesses in the first place.

Taxation is not theft

Oh really? Well, the government may as well make it optional, then, I'd love to see what happens.

Not that you have a point there, the government forces people to pay taxes, and forces businesses to pay taxes. Taxes are not optional, and the government punishes not paying taxes. The money the government takes does not belong to it, thus making taxes theft, factually.

They let him do it ?? " Please massa Trump I don't want your autograph I just want you to grab my pussy??"
Those were his words, that they let him do it. You making jokes about it doesn't help your case.

Taxation is not theft

Oh really? Well, the government may as well make it optional, then, I'd love to see what happens.

Not that you have a point there, the government forces people to pay taxes, and forces businesses to pay taxes. Taxes are not optional, and the government punishes not paying taxes. The money the government takes does not belong to it, thus making taxes theft, factually.
We all belong to a society
We the People established a government and empowered them to raise revenue and collect taxes

Taxation is not theft

We the People established a government and empowered them to raise revenue and collect taxes
As much as you'd like to believe that the people of America are a hive-mind that agrees with the majority, we all have our own individual autonomy. YOU may be okay with the government stealing your money, but that doesn't mean every man, woman, and child is ALSO okay with it, making the government's forced acquisition of our assets theft.

Taxation is not theft

As much as you'd like to believe that the people of America are a hive-mind that agrees with the majority, we all have our own individual autonomy. YOU may be okay with the government stealing your money, but that doesn't mean every man, woman, and child is ALSO okay with it, making the government's forced acquisition of our assets theft.
You belong to our society you follow the rules

Those rules are determined by We the People to create a more perfect union

What you think?

I'd say a B. It would have been a C without the Tax reform passing.

Between his judge appointments and regulation rollback, it pushes him up to an A, but the Obamacare failure and his sometime foot in mouth actions tend to drop his grade.

I tend to believe class behavior brought down more than one Trump grade

class behavior? Commie stuff?
Basically what I was trying to explain to him, but a communist has no problem with it.

Taxation is not theft

Missing the point entirely. Maybe YOU don't have individual autonomy and just follow the will of your lord, the government.

C+ Neil Gorsuch, tax reform, getting out of Paris accord, rolling back regulations but he spends to much time getting into petty twitter fights with partisan nut jobs.

I'm seeing too many stingy "C's," people: be loyal! Support the only man between you and Hillary or Fauxcahontas. We have to be in a tight alliance and support each other and our leader. Finding fault with him isn't going to do that.

All Hail our Dear Leader!

Dare not speak a nary word against him!

Right?!?!?!

You are truly mindless scum!

What you think?

Between his judge appointments and regulation rollback, it pushes him up to an A, but the Obamacare failure and his sometime foot in mouth actions tend to drop his grade.

I'm talking classroom
Donnie was known to be disruptive

Taxation is not theft

Missing the point entirely. Maybe YOU don't have individual autonomy and just follow the will of your lord, the government.

Maybe you need some catching up on what the purpose of government is

What you think?

I'm talking classroom
Donnie was known to be disruptive

So?

A+
Trump is really driving the dumb liberal bigots over the edge everyday.
He is running rings around the left wing knuttjobs.
We almost lost are democracy under Obama's incredible abuse of power.
Trump is a reformer and he enraging the Greedy Democrat Crooks.

To prevent the rights of the people from being infringed upon. Of course, government fails there, as they constantly infringe on the rights of the people.

To prevent the rights of the people from being infringed upon. Of course, government fails there, as they constantly infringe on the rights of the people.
That is why we have courts

Is this a great country or what?

Forum List

Back