Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

58852852_10219790870306907_6610167436928876544_n.jpg

You’re such a Democrat sheep. And you have a crush on Graham. Weird.

She is disrespectful, a liar....sounds like she is related to you!
Again, it's not slander if it's true.

True or not her verbiage and actions were still disrespectful.
Does a liar deserve respect?

IDK but my point was that she was disrespectful.
Likely on purpose. That is undeniable. Sometimes I am disrespectful on purpose too but I at least own it. That hearing was less about the report and more about the 2020 election IMO.
Does Billy Barr deserve respect?

That’s subjective. I think you deserve respect until you don’t. You likely think I don’t deserve any respect at all.

No DeathRATS certainly do not deserve it!
I asked if a liar deserves respect. Bill Barr lied. dOnald tRump lied. So did Jeff sessions, Mike Flynn, and damn near everyone else in this sham of an *administration*.

Do they deserve respect?
Why stop there unless you are a political biased hack ? Keep naming names, and going back through every administration for as far back as you can go. Now while you are gone for a number of years finding out the truth, and doing research, of course we will keep working towards the nation's future.
Because while many politicians have lied occasionally, none of them since Nixon have run up totals like this.

Whataboutisms are not gonna help you excuse them.

You’re kidding right?

In fact, I believed him the second time:

'race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot.

Yep, me and Miss Lindsey Graham actually agreed on something for a very short time.

Miss Lindsey said Donald Trump is undercutting everything we stand for. He's putting Americans at risk. Trump is empowering radical Muslims.

Sounds about right.

Just being the monkey in the Trump circus.
You're just butt hurt he's not another Eric "Wngman" Holder or Loretta Lynch.

You're butt hurt that Barr has been called out for the Trumper he is.

Well since he punked out, we don't know what he was going to get hit with.
Oh, right....:icon_rolleyes: Who could possible guess what Nadler's gaggle of quislings would want to speak to William Barr about?
What a real unknowable puzzle that is.

Probably why he is acting as Trump's personal attorney.

He's got an obligation to the American people to take the heat.

He's taken the heat and continues to do so. Pelosi says he should be impeached....LOL.
Dizzy Hirono called him a liar to his face in what was supposed to be a questioning session but turned into an abuse heaping virtue signaling exhibition instead.
He's the new object of democrat's unrestrained lunacy.

He ran from the heat today and I thought they called for Barr to resign. Well if you tell lies what else would I call you. He is the new liar on the Trump staff.

Again, it's not slander if it's true.

Likely on purpose. That is undeniable. Sometimes I am disrespectful on purpose too but I at least own it. That hearing was less about the report and more about the 2020 election IMO.

That’s subjective. I think you deserve respect until you don’t. You likely think I don’t deserve any respect at all.
It's not subjective. Do liars deserve respect?

I asked if a liar deserves respect. Bill Barr lied. dOnald tRump lied. So did Jeff sessions, Mike Flynn, and damn near everyone else in this sham of an *administration*.

Do they deserve respect?
Why stop there unless you are a political biased hack ? Keep naming names, and going back through every administration for as far back as you can go. Now while you are gone for a number of years finding out the truth, and doing research, of course we will keep working towards the nation's future.
Because while many politicians have lied occasionally, none of them since Nixon have run up totals like this.

You’re kidding right?
No.

It's not subjective. Do liars deserve respect?

Everyone lies so at times, yes. Do people who call me names for my stance that biological males who identify as females should not compete against biological females in youth sports deserve respect? Or those who call people who wear a red hat as racist or those who support Israel as those who support an Apartheid state? Pretty soon no one will deserve respect.

Do they deserve respect?

You’re kidding right?
No.

Do you mean presidents or politicians?

Yep ones that are devastating to this country.

Subjective. Define devastating and explain why.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

How about a Leftist Jew hating asshole?
How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,
"Jews, will not replace us!"?
Was that the only protest or March that day ???
That night, the Nazi like young men torch March was a Friday night March. Yes, the only march that night.

How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,

Same as I feel regarding the Antifa thugs out in Portland...

Hirono is battling stage 4 cancer, republicans can be overjoyed that she likely will not be around too much longer, minus a miracle in medicine.

Can you provide a link for the latest diagnosis? Thank you in advance...

Last edited:
Subjective. Define devastating and explain why.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

How about a Leftist Jew hating asshole?
Was that the only protest or March that day ???
That night, the Nazi like young men torch March was a Friday night March. Yes, the only march that night.
Was it a weekend or week long event ?

So for two years all that the Dems and their puppets in the media have done is to slander the a duly elected president by accusing him of being a Russian spy, and despite the fact that the collusion narrarative was proven to be a hoax, they continue their witch hunt. Deranged bunch of lunatics.
Yeah. If they knew what people in the cafes and coffee shops were saying about all this hate stuff, they'd know they're killing their chances in the next election, but it's like they are in a trance to stay on the message du jour. Why do they have to go to the footshoot mode? Nobody would know they were losers if they don't quit acting like a jealous one. :dunno:

Forum List

Back