Great Responses to the Twitter Takeover from the Left Thread

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oh really!?
Oh the irony!
1650969942522.png

The Left is making this FAR bigger than it needs to be. They're HELPING their opponents.

Banning things generally don't work, and often backfire.

America just doesn't learn any more.
In the case of the American progressive left where a foundational component of their construct is finding ways to control the thoughts and actions of other people they absolutely will never learn. To whatever extent they have had some limited success in their perverted goals they become completely addicted to that feeling of power to the point where they can never be weaned off of it. They never do any forward thinking or consider the fact that the tactics they invent and use can later on be used against them. They always seem completely surprised when that happens. This is in reality their Achilles' heel because this pattern with them is so damned predictable you can absolutely count on it even if it means their own self-destruction.

Oh, yeah. The shoe is on the other foot, and now she wants to hold big tech accountable? Fuck that Pocahontas bitch.
I take that back. The shoe is not on the other foot. Nobody's banning leftist commie pieces of shit like her.

Somebody just has the power to put the shoe on the other foot, and now Pocahontas is freaking out because somebody might do to her what she and her ilk have been doing.

Once again, fuck that ugly bitch. I hope somebody guts her.

I take that back. The shoe is not on the other foot. Nobody's banning leftist commie pieces of shit like her.

Somebody just has the power to put the shoe on the other foot, and now Pocahontas is freaking out because somebody might do to her what she and her ilk have been doing.

Once again, fuck that ugly bitch. I hope somebody guts her.
Last two years has shown what light shining on Democrats does. Only a sliver fringe side with the mentally defective evildoers.
Keep Democrats in front of voters.

Forum List

Back