Great segment on the wests social collapse thanks to our open border policies.

And stay for a while.

Yes, it's worth infinitely more than the silly anecdote you tried to pass off. Much more.

Plus I saw you had a few white nationalist talking points in there. I suspect I am not going to penetrative this wall.

WHite Nationalist talking points?

I'm for putting all American citizens first. Not just the white ones, limiting the number of immigrants in a certain period of time allows for assimilation, through giveng them time to get jobs and housing, takes a burden off of our safety net... There was a set number for a reason.

Is that a white nationalist concept to you? Again, put it through the wall surrounding your noggin. Americans first... of all nationalities. It doesnt have to be white, just slow down the immigration process to something that is sane and doesnt facilitate human and drug trafficking on top of it all.
Sorry, but simply coming here to make better money is not the same as being a true assylum seeker. Thats an economic assylum seeker not the same thing.

Something tells me you wouldn't be so callous and self-deluding, were you to spend about a week meeting the families trying to cross the border.

We have laws to deal with that, and they're being ignored. I would have no problem enforcing our laws face to face. I spent a large portion of my life defending our nation of laws, only to watch it be pissed away, by people intent on destroying the country.

We should change Reagan international back to Dulles then.

Bet you miss the old Aunt Jemima logo right.

Aunt Jemima "Nancy Green" made a lot of money representing that brand. She was rich by the standards of her day.

What open border policy can you cite?

15 million+ crossing the southern border in 3 years, historic highs. The law requires they be detained and that's only happening for very few. That doesn't happen by accident.

Forum List

Back