Greatest President Since Teddy Roosevelt

Teddy Roosevelt was a shit president....The prototype of the Bushbot neocon.
Meanie. My great-grandfather rode with him in the Rough Rider days. He was said to be a one-of-a-kind human being, and we have National Parks from coast to coast on account of President Roosevelt. :drillsergeant:

Theodore-Roosevelt-Mount-Rushmore.jpg

As president, Roosevelt created five national parks (doubling the previously existing number); signed the landmark Antiquities Act and used its special provisions to unilaterally create 18 national monuments, including the Grand Canyon; set aside 51 federal bird sanctuaries, four national game refuges, and more than 100 million acres' worth of national forests.

There are more National Park Service units dedicated to Roosevelt's life and memory than any other American, including Theodore Roosevelt National Park in the Badlands of North Dakota, where he shot his first buffalo and set up a ranch.

Meanie. My great-grandfather rode with him in the Rough Rider days. He was said to be a one-of-a-kind human being, and we have National Parks from coast to coast on account of President Roosevelt. :drillsergeant:

As president, Roosevelt created five national parks (doubling the previously existing number); signed the landmark Antiquities Act and used its special provisions to unilaterally create 18 national monuments, including the Grand Canyon; set aside 51 federal bird sanctuaries, four national game refuges, and more than 100 million acres' worth of national forests.

There are more National Park Service units dedicated to Roosevelt's life and memory than any other American, including Theodore Roosevelt National Park in the Badlands of North Dakota, where he shot his first buffalo and set up a ranch.
The national parks and monuments are noting more than naked federal land grabs, something the modern liberoidal excels at....He's also the original meddling interventionist warmonger.

The national parks and monuments are noting more than naked federal land grabs

All part of their dastardly scheme to corner the real estate market and become the primary landlord for 85% of the country. The evil genius of the plan is that nobody ever suspects the true purpose because it's being carried out on a 700 year sleeping timeframe. If you thought the 2008 financial crisis was bad, just wait until you see what happens when the feds are in complete control of the entire market. We have to act fast, we only have 650 years left to stop them.

All part of their dastardly scheme to corner the real estate market and become the primary landlord for 85% of the country. The evil genius of the plan is that nobody ever suspects the true purpose because it's being carried out on a 700 year sleeping timeframe. If you thought the 2008 financial crisis was bad, just wait until you see what happens when the feds are in complete control of the entire market. We have to act fast, we only have 650 years left to stop them.
You have NFI how much land the feds control in the 11 western states, do you?

When it is said and done, Mr Trump will get him a place on Mount Rushmore

-Geaux

He already has a place on Rushmore. See the post right above yours.

Perhaps you're confused, having taken a Wisconsin trolley that you thought was going to New York. In the summer.

You have NFI how much land the feds control in the 11 western states, do you?

animal-facepalm-wonderfully-forehead-slap-emoticon-bing-images-of-animal-facepalm.jpg

And here I thought I was being sarcastic.

One simply needs to look at who’s Trumps enemies to see he is the greatest President in modern history.

Good idea. Who his enemies are huh ----- der free Presse.... das skapegoat religious group.... der Sozialisten .. die immigranten.... das Judiciary..... das Reality..... mit einem Wall und zese calls for "mach Amerika grate again" ....... who doss ziss remind me off.....

The national parks and monuments are noting more than naked federal land grabs, something the modern liberoidal excels at....He's also the original meddling interventionist warmonger.
Your point is well taken, but the combined Federally-protected lands are not necessarily National Parks, and Roosevelt was the inspiration to many states to set aside lands for the people of their state to enjoy as State Parks. In fact, you could probably name some of them if you put your delightful parasailing mind to it. :backpedal:

President Woodrow Wilson's Congress declared War against Germany following a huge angry cross section of Americans being angry in 1915 when Germany sunk the American Merchant Ship, the William P. Frye, and when the Kaiser's navy sunk the Lithuania in 1917, American anger was at an all-time high against the Germans who were kin to almost half of colonial Americans. The Germans just forgot themselves, going around shooting at merchant and passenger ships, being so taken up in a war in Europe over things that should have been worked out on the diplomatic tables of the day. My Grandma waited 2 years for Grandpa to get back from the Great War (which is what they called it, since they thought it was the war to end all wars). Teddy Roosevelt didn't start the fire, and trust me, after the Spanish-American War, he was not tolerant of another European country pushing American ships and those we were at peace with, either. IOW Everybody over here was ticked off by the time our first soldiers shipped out to fight in the rotten trenches of France. I don't think Teddy Roosevelt was anything but a pragmatic man who foresaw the needs of future American families to enjoy the choicest sights in National Parks, and he was an extraordinary conservative who did his damnedest to rid the nation of debt, but due to the war he was handed by his peers, he simply did the right thing: to do all he could to take care of soldiers who returned and take care of families of those who got wiped out with Gernam weaponry that was truly second to nobody else. We had neighborly obligations to the French and the English, with whom we had settled all our differences by the early twentieth century. I'm sorry we wound up doing battle with Germany twice in the twentieth century, and I hope this time we show appreciation to the good things the German people are capable of. If there is to be peace in the Middle East, it will be because Germany saw the light and decide to use their influence to bring peace between old Axis and Allied powers.

I'm so not a history scholar like you, Mr. Oddball, but I do hope you will say a little prayer for our nation before you turn in for the night. You have a lot to give when it comes to solving problems, and all of us here are better for your input.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back