Green Hard holder illegally voted THREE TIMES

Sounds like an honest mistake on her part and incompetent poorly trained voter registration officials.

One out of 120,000,000 votes cast and he was caught! Silly and desperate thread.
YAWN....Out of THOUSANDS of deaths ONLY that 1 serial killer was caught! Dopey dick go blow some more democraps....this bullshit illegal voting adds up. Thankfully we now control the SC as well as the senate and WH so sanity will prevail.

Why do we allow untrained volunteers to register voters, and work at the polls? Because of this big push in recent decades to "get out the vote"? Maybe we need less people who don't know how to vote voting.

One out of 120,000,000 votes cast and he was caught! Silly and desperate thread.
YAWN....Out of THOUSANDS of deaths ONLY that 1 serial killer was caught! Dopey dick go blow some more democraps....this bullshit illegal voting adds up. Thankfully we now control the SC as well as the senate and WH so sanity will prevail.
Comparing it to a serial killer is a joke.

John Wayne Gacy was a Democrat. Coincidence?

Yeah, probably. :dunno:

Nonsense. He is just ONE killer she is just ONE voter but both can make a BIG difference,I don't expect leftists to grasp the point.

Nonsense. He is just ONE killer she is just ONE voter but both can make a BIG difference,I don't expect leftists to grasp the point.

Serial killers only make a difference based on how much media attention they receive. Charles Manson didn't actually kill anybody, and he'll be remembered for many years to come. Stephen Paddock killed 58 people in one day less than 2 years ago, and I forgot his name until I just looked it up a second ago.

Forum List

Back