Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

I wonder more about how many DemoKKKrats have been vaccinated, considering the contingent from Texas has a >10% Covid infection rate (so far). My guess is almost none of them actually got vaccinated, they just lied about it, and now they're all getting sick and spreading disease everywhere. LOL!
They just like forcing others to their will. They never practice what they preach

The real question goes unanswered. Has Marge had the jab ? How many Gop grandees have been jabbed?

I frankly could care less if some elected politician somewhere has chosen to get a jabbed with a gene-altering drug not approved by the FDA that causes blood-clots in some and over 12,000 deaths now just to protect from an illness that doesn't even have symptoms in most people! That is HER business.

I think the much more important question Tommy is whether you have ever been circumcised, whether your pecker is even over 4 inches long (100mm probably for you), and whether those rashes on your butt ever cleared up and went away? Please copy your medical records HERE for us to read.

Given we breath the same air, your vaccination status of a communicable disease has an impact on other people. It isn’t entirely a personal matter.

Same with the flu, right? Polio also spreads through droplets. Also meningitis, mumps, pertussis, plague, rubella, strep, and pneumonia. Do you need to know everyone's vaccination status for all of those?

She should use it as leverage against our new VP stating she will disclose when Kamala discloses how much income she made selling ass to get to the top.

Same with the flu, right? Polio also spreads through droplets. Also meningitis, mumps, pertussis, plague, rubella, strep, and pneumonia. Do you need to know everyone's vaccination status for all of those?
True. They’re all communicable. However, we aren’t in a polio, plague, rubella or mumps epidemic with 600k deaths and neither is influenza widely transmissible by asymptomatic or presymptomatic people and the mortality rate of anything of significant concern is lower than COVID.

So to answer the question, I usually don’t care but circumstances do dictate that different diseases are handled differently.

I will add that my vaccination records and yearly influenza vaccine is required to maintain my hospital privileges. It’s not a HIPAA violation.

It does if you are asking to deny someone something.
Not precisely true, at least that hasn’t been the case until virtue signaling Republicans started making specific laws for this, some of which I believe are currently being challenged in court.

Given we breath the same air, your vaccination status of a communicable disease has an impact on other people. It isn’t entirely a personal matter.
then stop breathing, or get your oxygen shipped in---i don't give 2 fucks about you or your feelings---it's my life
and yes, shit stain, it is a personal matter....in other words, it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

True. They’re all communicable. However, we aren’t in a polio, plague, rubella or mumps epidemic with 600k deaths and neither is influenza widely transmissible by asymptomatic or presymptomatic people and the mortality rate of anything of significant concern is lower than COVID.

So to answer the question, I usually don’t care but circumstances do dictate that different diseases are handled differently.

I will add that my vaccination records and yearly influenza vaccine is required to maintain my hospital privileges. It’s not a HIPAA violation.
This is another Prog disease.

No stupid, you didn't.

It is in fact illegal to require personal medical information. But as usual, you Nazis don't follow the laws of the land.

HIPAA was originally crafted to keeps AIDS carriers secret. AIDS is vastly more deadly than the Wuhan Designer Virus®.
"It is in fact illegal to require personal medical information"

You retarded jackass. Asking a question isnt "requiring" anything of anyone. You can refuse to answer just like all of your leadership that got the jab but are encouraging you not to.

Forum List

Back