GROOMERS: Wyoming GOP fights back to keep child brides

Actually…pedos are neither hetero or homo because their attraction is to children.
Heterosexual pedophiles in that the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual; preempting the lie propagated by conservatives that pedophilia is the sole purview of homosexuals, the lie that those gay pose a ‘particular threat’ to children, the lie that gay and transgender Americans ‘groom’ children, and the lie that homosexuality manifests as a ‘perversion’ and ‘mental illness’

Wait, let's just do that. Right now. Together. Shall we? Here's the website:
What? I know you can speak English. What is "the Narrative?" What are you talking about?

I already went to the Washington Press website ... Implied I did in the post ... What did you learn?
What do you think the Narrative is ... Or would you like to suggest there isn't a Narrative?

wedding-dress-366543_1920-1170x600.jpg

Currently, there’s no minimum age to marry in Wyoming.

The Republican Party is all about protecting the children, we’ve heard in recent years. The GOP wants to protect children from what they call ‘sexualization,’ such as the acknowledgment that a teenager can be LGBTQ, or even mentioning that a child may have same-sex parents.

What they won’t protect children against, though, is being married off before attaining adulthood.

The fight to defend child marriage has direct links to the ideology of denying women control of their own bodies.

Republicans argue that since a girl under the age of 16 can get pregnant, it’s necessary for her to have the option to marry — even though they’re against the right for her to choose a medical procedure to stop being pregnant, often even if it costs her life.

The current fight over child marriages is now the hottest in Wyoming, where legislation has been proposed to limit marriage to those aged 16 and above — and where Republicans are vehemently opposing it.

Currently, there’s no minimum age to marry in Wyoming, although those under 16 must have the approval and order of a judge to do so.

Sounds perverted to me! What do you think?
Click bait lie article. A Republican actually authored legislation to "raise" the age of consent for marriage. Wyoming is 18 and up. If one is 16-17 you need parental consent which very normal.

So a womans right to pull a lever once every 2 years helped her survive?

Oh yea, please keep talking, GG. Your level of stupid goes up with every post.

Women had all rights that men did except the right to vote. Dumbass.
Seeing as tho black folks were willing to die for it -- I would say voting is a big deal...

but you say voting is no big deal --- I guess that is why racists of the past only wanted wealthy land owning white men to be able to do it...

But I guess it is nice to have that "privilege" to think voting isn't really a big deal....until you fragile minded dic suckers lose elections and want to storm Capitols and overthrow governments over it...

Seeing as tho black folks were willing to die for it -- I would say voting is a big deal...

but you say voting is no big deal --- I guess that is why racists of the past only wanted wealthy land owning white men to be able to do it...

But I guess it is nice to have that "privilege" to think voting isn't really a big deal....until you fragile minded dic suckers lose elections and want to storm Capitols and overthrow governments over it...

No, I said voting doesn't make a woman "able to survive" as was stated by the previous poster.

And you can see how much good letting blacks vote did. Now blacks in places like New Orleans outnumber whites and control the governor even though outside of NO he lost about every single parish in the election. Same with blacks in Chicago. Outside of the liberal shithole crime basket called Chicago, IL is overwhelmingly conservative. Blacks vote for free handouts, that's what letting blacks vote does. I assume you think that's a good thing, right? Letting blacks vote got us Obama, Biden and Harris. Three of the biggest losers to ever grace capitol hill.

Let blacks vote they say. It will improve the country they say.

Last edited:
No, I said voting doesn't make a woman "able to survive" as was stated by the previous poster.

And you can see how much good letting blacks vote did. Now blacks in places like New Orleans outnumber whites and control the governor even though outside of NO he lost about every single parish in the election. Blacks vote for free handouts, that's what letting blacks vote does. I assume you think that's a good thing, right? Letting blacks vote got us Obama, Biden and Harris. Three of the biggest losers to ever grace capitol hill.

The reason "girls" were getting married at the age of 13 or 14 is because women in general were excluded from the economy.....

so the only means they had to leave their parent's home was for someone to come marry them and then that person assumes the role of taking care of them, financially...

Another thing you "good old days" folks seldom like to bring up is how accepted domestic violence was back then.....a lot of these marriages were not happy marriages, women just didn't have a choice but to stay and take the abuse....

You give people the power to vote, you give them the power to change their destiny....if this was not true, dic suckers like you wouldn't be complaining so much and wanting to return us back to when those of us had no power -- and only you did.....cry harder

Another thing you "good old days" folks seldom like to bring up is how accepted domestic violence was back then.....a lot of these marriages were not happy marriages, women just didn't have a choice but to stay and take the abuse....

Yep. It was not till I think the late 60s or early 70s that the laws on the books saying that a husband could not rape his wife due it to being her duty to have sex with him were finally all off the books.

This is the world that folks like AM want us to go back to.

And you can see how much good letting blacks vote did. Now blacks in places like New Orleans outnumber whites and control the governor even though outside of NO he lost about every single parish in the election. Same with blacks in Chicago. Outside of the liberal shithole crime basket called Chicago, IL is overwhelmingly conservative. Blacks vote for free handouts, that's what letting blacks vote does. I assume you think that's a good thing, right? Letting blacks vote got us Obama, Biden and Harris. Three of the biggest losers to ever grace capitol hill.

Are you advovating to restrict voting ?

Leave children alone...it shouldn't be partisan at all.

I've been consistent on that
Last week it was a liberal disease. This week not so much. Most of these marriages are done in order to get the groom off rape charges.

Right wingers encouraging paedos.

Last week it was a liberal disease. This week not so much. Most of these marriages are done in order to get the groom off rape charges.

Right wingers encouraging paedos.

I've been consistent, Stumps....and unfortunately so have you.

Think hard

My grandmother married at fifteen in 1916, and it was nothing uncommon. She was already working as a school teacher in the classic one-room schoolhouse.

These days we have extended childhood to 18 and beyond. You have to be 21 to buy a beer. It was only recently that the courts ruled that the right to bear arms applies to 18 year olds. There are arguments based on brain development that those under 18 or even under 21 should not be allowed to make life changing decisions.

Personally, I believe getting married is not a good strategy for a fourteen year old who gets pregnant. She will either marry another kid, if that is the father, or a grown man who had sex with a fourteen year old if that is the father. Far better for her to stay in her parents' house to get help in raising the child, or get help in finding adoptive parents.

I have to say, that I find it amusing that people on this thread who support psychologizing, medicalizing, and surgicalizing the sexual confusion that a large percentage of teenagers feel at some point in their development are in such a moral tizzy over teenagers getting married with the consent of a judge.

Yeah, this pretty much covers what my response would be.

Forum List

Back