Group protesting Trump's cabinet pick don't have any idea who the guy is.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Either these folks are paid protesters or they just blindly follow the leader on everything. They don't even know what they are protesting. This seems to happen a lot. People out there acting outraged but can't answer a single question as to why they are there. It really is a mental disorder.

"A group of demonstrators in Boston protesting President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for labor secretary apparently had no clue who they were actually protesting.

In a video posted on YouTube by the conservative America Rising Squared, the man recording the video asks three paid protesters if they even knew who Andy Puzder is."

Group Protesting Trump Cabinet Pick Asked If They Know Who He Is...

Thanks to the Dem's exercising the nuclear option Trump only needs 51 GOP votes in the senate to confirm his cabinet appointees. Dems shot themselves in the foot again. :eusa_boohoo:

Thanks to the Dem's exercising the nuclear option Trump only needs 51 GOP votes in the senate to confirm his cabinet appointees. Dems shot themselves in the foot again. :eusa_boohoo:

I'm waiting for them to talk about how grossly unfair the simple majority is. They rallied against it when some Repubs talked about it during the Bush years. Of course, a lot of Repubs were against it, too. Now they are just giving the Dems a taste of their own, nasty medicine.

It's incredible the way so many sheep have been out there protesting and I've seen dozens of these videos where they are completely clueless about why they are even there. It's clear that they blindly follow the group just because they've been convinced that they should. It's like they are trained to automatically support the left and never question things or even understand why they are asked to protest. They simply oblige. Of course, some could be paid.

In protests around the country that were reported by fake news to be spontaneous gatherings, people noticed that the signs were all identical and clearly printed at the same place. That means a very well-funded and organized effort, likely by Soros and company. I wonder if they were paid $15 an hour. It was hysterical when protesters were paid much less to protest the raise in minimum to $15. You know they aren't paying attention to anything. If they want to be sheep, it's their right.

Either these folks are paid protesters or they just blindly follow the leader on everything. They don't even know what they are protesting. This seems to happen a lot. People out there acting outraged but can't answer a single question as to why they are there. It really is a mental disorder.

"A group of demonstrators in Boston protesting President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for labor secretary apparently had no clue who they were actually protesting.

In a video posted on YouTube by the conservative America Rising Squared, the man recording the video asks three paid protesters if they even knew who Andy Puzder is."

Reminds me of some Milo Yiannopolis protesters I saw interviewed a while back. The interviewer asked what they didn't like about Milo. Most said "Milo who?". Finally one answered, it went something like this...

Why don't you like Milo?
He a homophobe.
He's gay.
Well he's racist'
He only dates black men.
He's a nazi.
He's half Jewish.
He's a transphobe..

Keep throwing buzzwords out there and sooner or later there's one that isn't totally absurd.

Reminds me of some Milo Yiannopolis protesters I saw interviewed a while back. The interviewer asked what they didn't like about Milo. Most said "Milo who?". Finally one answered, it went something like this...

Why don't you like Milo?
He a homophobe.
He's gay.
Well he's racist'
He only dates black men.
He's a nazi.
He's half Jewish.
He's a transphobe..

Keep throwing buzzwords out there and sooner or later there's one that isn't totally absurd.

Holy shit, it really is sad. They seem to have memorized the main talking points and daily buzzwords but, beyond that, don't have a fucking clue. All they know is that their masters don't like some people and that's a good enough reason to bash them. The left has provided so many new offenses that surely everyone is guilty of at least one. Even if you go through the list of phobias and aren't found guilty, they'll get you for being born white, male or even because you are a successful black and qualify as a traitor to your race. The left has managed to find racism, bigotry and a host of phobias virtually everywhere.

I'm waiting for them to talk about how grossly unfair the simple majority is. They rallied against it when some Repubs talked about it during the Bush years. Of course, a lot of Repubs were against it, too. Now they are just giving the Dems a taste of their own, nasty medicine.

It's incredible the way so many sheep have been out there protesting and I've seen dozens of these videos where they are completely clueless about why they are even there. It's clear that they blindly follow the group just because they've been convinced that they should. It's like they are trained to automatically support the left and never question things or even understand why they are asked to protest. They simply oblige. Of course, some could be paid.

In protests around the country that were reported by fake news to be spontaneous gatherings, people noticed that the signs were all identical and clearly printed at the same place. That means a very well-funded and organized effort, likely by Soros and company. I wonder if they were paid $15 an hour. It was hysterical when protesters were paid much less to protest the raise in minimum to $15. You know they aren't paying attention to anything. If they want to be sheep, it's their right.

Its sad to see so many Americans have become sheep and parrot whatever the left tell them to parrot, hate whatever the left tell them to hate. Its hilarious when you start asking them questions and they have no clue why. :laugh:

Its sad to see so many Americans have become sheep and parrot whatever the left tell them to parrot, hate whatever the left tell them to hate. Its hilarious when you start asking them questions and they have no clue why. :laugh:

Well trained sheep, for sure.

The left thinks it's a sign of intelligence when all their supporters repeat after them and never argue amongst themselves. They laugh when people on the right disagree with each other. It's called free will and thinking for yourself, something the left frowns upon.

The left thinks it's a sign of intelligence when all their supporters repeat after them and never argue amongst themselves. They laugh when people on the right disagree with each other. It's called free will and thinking for yourself, something the left frowns upon.

I love it when Fox spoofs the liberal drones. They give the libs examples of GOP policies, but tell them they are Democrat policies, and the libs say oh I fully agree with all that, no questions, idiots. :laugh:

If you give a conservative an example of a policy, even if its a GOP policy, if they disagree they are quite likely to say screw that and tell the GOP to go to hell. THAT'S the difference between a principled conservative and a liberal drone.

Why don't you like Milo?
He a homophobe.
He's gay.
Well he's racist'
He only dates black men.
He's a nazi.
He's half Jewish.
He's a transphobe..

Holy shit, it really is sad. They seem to have memorized the main talking points and daily buzzwords but, beyond that, don't have a fucking clue. All they know is that their masters don't like some people and that's a good enough reason to bash them. The left has provided so many new offenses that surely everyone is guilty of at least one. Even if you go through the list of phobias and aren't found guilty, they'll get you for being born white, male or even because you are a successful black and qualify as a traitor to your race. The left has managed to find racism, bigotry and a host of phobias virtually everywhere.

I have to admit I don't mind it so much from college kids, they're not stupid just ignorant. Plus they have time to grow up and I know a lot more good kids than the ignorant ones.

What worries me about the "sjws" is that they have the critical thinking skills of a petunia. By the time you're 18 you should have some basic reasoning skills. Of course there were plenty of pinheads when I was that age, the difference was that we didn't have as many useless degrees for them to pursue back then. When I was in college, parents weren't willing to pay for their kids to study lesbian dance theory and no one was going to give you a loan for it either.

I love it when Fox spoofs the liberal drones. They give the libs examples of GOP policies, but tell them they are Democrat policies, and the libs say oh I fully agree with all that, no questions, idiots. :laugh:

If you give a conservative an example of a policy, even if its a GOP policy, if they disagree they are quite likely to say screw that and tell the GOP to go to hell. THAT'S the difference between a principled conservative and a liberal drone.
I've been saying that for years. I remember when McCain ran against Obama. They were in Harlem giving people McCain's platform telling them it was Obama's, they loved it. Then they're in like a trailer park in rural Kentucky doing the opposite giving Obama's platform and telling people it was McCain's, people about bit their heads off.

I've been saying that for years. I remember when McCain ran against Obama. They were in Harlem giving people McCain's platform telling them it was Obama's, they loved it. Then they're in like a trailer park in rural Kentucky doing the opposite giving Obama's platform and telling people it was McCain's, people about bit their heads off.

Outstanding, good post. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back