Growing Arab Support For Israel

Quran 5:51 "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

Quran 5:51 "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

Quran 2:62: Jews go to heaven.
92DE1AA8-6127-44B3-B829-753E94B7E9F2.jpeg

Son, I realize that you have an agenda, but you don't have a clue what the Quran says or is talking about.
In this verse of Quran 2:62 it's stating that Jews who lived "Before the Prophet Muhammad" was born and delivered his message of the Quran to the people. that if they believed in One God and lived a righteous life, they would be admitted into Paradise.
But those Jews born "After" the message of the Quran was presented by Prophet Muhammad, must convert to Islam to receive the reward of Paradise.

Son, I realize that you have an agenda, but you don't have a clue what the Quran says or is talking about.
In this verse of Quran 2:62 it's stating that Jews who lived "Before the Prophet Muhammad" was born and delivered his message of the Quran to the people. that if they believed in One God and lived a righteous life, they would be admitted into Paradise.
But those Jews born "After" the message of the Quran was presented by Prophet Muhammad, must convert to Islam to receive the reward of Paradise.

Dr. Qanta Ahmed is an Islamic scholar. You‘re not.

“As a believing Muslim observing Islam, I am compelled by the Quran to support Israel’s sole claim to the Holy Land; the Quran says it is so.”

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews: An Islamic truth

“As a believing Muslim observing Islam, I am compelled by the Quran to support Israel’s sole claim to the Holy Land; the Quran says it is so.”

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews: An Islamic truth

A mere technicality on their part; as early as Saladin they recognized the loot to be had extorting a 'Holy site' that drew in lots of pilgrims with cash, which is the only reason Saladin didn't torch the place as was the usual practice. Religious tourism was a big business, and still is. Those passages don't mean Muslims didn't have the 'right' to enslave and extort them.

Incorrect Poindexter. .. :cool:
Dr. Qanta Ahmed is not an Islamic scholar. She is a medical doctor and journalist.
I'm not an Islamic scholar either, but I know more about Islam than you and her put together.

Your “rebuttal” to Qanta Ahmed’s scholarly case that the Quran decreed Israel to Jews is an anonymous post on a messageboard: Don‘t you look foolish.

I love religions that have to send members of other religions to hell.

Muhammad, who authored the Quran, was pissed off at others not buying into his “messages” from God nor that a long line of Jewish Prophets in Israel were followed by the last prophet who was an an Arab in Arabia.

Forum List

Back